Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A guy with better game stole girl last night I was pulling.

Reaction score
Basically I met a girl and her cousin while I was out and got them drinks and she liked me and we were talking for a while. This guy kind of interrupted her basically and took her to the side and was talking to her for a while and got her to exchange numbers. We walked off again and he kept on with it and talked to her again basically. The third time I got fed up with it and went up to them and said lets go to the afterparty and he said do you know her? I said pretty well and she said Ill be back in a second with you guys. I know I ****ed up, what do you do in that situation? Someone said I should just let it go, or ask her whats up you want to hang out with him? Or do I say that its my girl and give her a kiss on the cheek and be somewhat funny about it? She basically got rid of me after we all got together, and friend said we come to party I said give me your number she said "I Got You" and was trying to pound me.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortune favors the bold. He felt more entitled to the girl than you did--not that he was better than you or whatever but in that moment his reality was stronger than yours and she went with the stronger frame.

Here's what I would've done (all your hypotheticals suck btw lol).

1. Talk to other girls. Anytime I'm out with a girl and she starts paying attention to other dudes I just open and escalate other girls til she reopens me. If she doesn't...who tf cares lol. Her loss.
  2. Befriend the guy. Make the interaction between you and him--sideline her. Maybe take her aside and say something like, "This guy wants you. So thirsty. Want me to put you down?" Hell, you can even play matchmaker and make sh1t awkward as fvck for both of them.
  3. Frame grab. Basically do anything you can to mess with his perception of the situation. Say something like, "Hey dude, that's my sister!" or "Excuse me, it's our anniversary and we'd appreciate some time alone." While he's trying to recalibrate move her somewhere else.
  4. Eject. Have a reason to leave, get her number. Chances are things fizzle out between them anyway before he gets a chance to fvck her (the percentage of guys and girls who actually hook up on a night out is absurdly low) and live to fight another day.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me a lot, especially when I have my introvert moments. Sometimes I don't feel like interacting and it happens to happen when I am talking to a woman sometimes and the conversation fizzles out. I just stop paying attention to them and they move on, F em

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When this happens you pull a PUA technique called "The Beatles Song".
It's a simple technique, all you have to do is let it be.

Its so many women on the market that it shouldn't bother you at all. Just move on to the next and keep on pushing, brother.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with cola and point 1 from fastlife.

• Befriend the guy. Make the interaction between you and him--sideline her. Maybe take her aside and say something like, "This guy wants you. So thirsty. Want me to put you down?" Hell, you can even play matchmaker and make sh1t awkward as fvck for both of them.
  • Frame grab. Basically do anything you can to mess with his perception of the situation. Say something like, "Hey dude, that's my sister!" or "Excuse me, it's our anniversary and we'd appreciate some time alone." While he's trying to recalibrate move her somewhere else.
I wouldn't ever bother entertaining ideas like this. Anytime you try to interrupt with intent of interrupting something like this, you must basically be very confident that the girl is more in to you. Otherwise you come across insecure and demanding. It doesn't really matter how he reacts to this, but more how she does. You can't come out with things like 'it's our anniversary' in front of a girl you just met/barely know yourself. I'm sorry, but this is absolutely terrible advice. By the sounds of things, the girl was on the verge of changing her plans for new guy.

By the sounds of the OP, the new guy was doing better at the moment in time. No need to try and fck it up for him. As fastlife said in the final point, he'll probably end up fcking it up for himself anyway.

Basically, the only thing to do is chat to other people; unless your frame is rock solid, you're gonna look butthurt doing anything else.

EDIT: the one thing you can do in this scenario which draws the frame back towards yourself is to invite the new guy to go to the after party with you; this works as the 'befriending' (which can work), and also make you look like you can control him. It also demonstrates that you are completely unaffected by his presence.

Last edited:

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind such situations, as it's a great way to gauge her interest level.
If another guy interrupts, just turn your back and take a few steps away.
If she's into you she will mimic and follow, if not, carry on your merry way.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where I come from this is called a robbery

this is where interest levels come into play and if your not sure where a girls loyalty's lie just give her an option and you'll soon find out .....

you cant combat it once she's made her decision or infact even contemplating it then im afraid you've already lost

you are suddenly made to feel an inch tall and feel like your tugging at her skirt to keep her around

when this happens

YOU LEAVE

I have battled it out in the past and I have won but honestly its not worth it can create insecurity

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are with a woman and she lets herself get gamed than you really never had a shot. A woman that is interested in you is not going to let another dude pull her away.

You can not control women.. they will drift in whatever direction their emotions take them.. if it drifts away from you, then you let that balloon just drift off. Go get another balloon.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are with a woman and she lets herself get gamed than you really never had a shot. A woman that is interested in you is not going to let another dude pull her away.

You can not control women.. they will drift in whatever direction their emotions take them.. if it drifts away from you, then you let that balloon just drift off. Go get another balloon.
I don't agree with all the "befriending the amog" because next thing you know he will be all up on her trying to get her number.. buy her a drink .etc happens to me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had this kind of thing happen to me once, but I cut him pretty hard, pretty much me and her was walking out of the place, when he did grab her arm and pulled her closer to whisper something, I just hold her and pulled her out of him and we keep walking, after we go for some distance she stoped turned to me and said thank you, and we never mention this thing again.

in your case, I would just say to him dude i'm not gay ,so you can try to spend your night elsewhere?
befriend him would only work if you made him feel like a lony person trying to get friends.

still teh best bet here would have been you leave her be and try your lucky elsewhere, then you can gauge if she would rpefer to be with you or him, but on that case you shouldn't care anymore

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with cola and point 1 from fastlife.

I wouldn't ever bother entertaining ideas like this. Anytime you try to interrupt with intent of interrupting something like this, you must basically be very confident that the girl is more in to you. Otherwise you come across insecure and demanding. It doesn't really matter how he reacts to this, but more how she does. You can't come out with things like 'it's our anniversary' in front of a girl you just met/barely know yourself. I'm sorry, but this is absolutely terrible advice. By the sounds of things, the girl was on the verge of changing her plans for new guy.
Girls love misdirection; they love inside jokes and social conspiracies; they love social dominance and when a guy makes a decision for them. If you barely know the girl, it matters even less. Let's say this scenario's playing out in real time. You tell the guy it's your anniversary--look at the girl and make playful eye contact--girls are great at improv; socially, they manage group situations and power dynamics with covert communication and chances are she'll go along with that frame just for the enjoyment of having a one-up on some dude. In that moment he's at a social disadvantage--it becomes you and her versus him and girls love to play on the winning team. Chances are he stumbles. Even if it's for half a minute you just put your arm around her shoulder and focus her attention on something else.

Worst case scenario, she shoots down this frame--and you know you never had a chance anyway and you walk instead of hanging around like a puppy dog.

All the guys going on about IL...unless you've hit it then IL doesn't matter lol. If it's your gf and this happens, breakup ASAP. If it's a plate and this happens, next her. If it's a stranger in a bar, you can either play to win or nothing ever happens; you don't even exist to her yet--you might be the prize of prizes but you're expecting her to make an accurate judgement of your value relative to other guys in 30 minutes, an hour? without ever taking sh1t into your hands to isolate her from the competition and competing social forces?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the befriending the other guy scenario. I've done this multiple times and worked out that the two of them were just being friendly. Most of the time your man won't have a clue how to handle a woman in the longer term. All you have to do is not waiver from your normal frame.

I don't believe in this confrontation tactic though, 'It's my sister / We're on our anniversary". You need to be pretty sh!t hot playa to pull this kind of thing off, absolutely ZFG. And this again should not be out of the context of your normal sense of humour, otherwise it comes of as suspicious, especially to the girl. It makes me cringe to think of this kind of line being pulled off really badly, or worse still - with any kind of genuine sentiment!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that I will ever befriend ANYBODY who takes from me.

If a guy swoops in and invades my set, I'll let HER decide who she wants.
I agree with the sentiment; and it is ultimately her decision at the end. But I also think open displays of feeling threatened by an 'intruder' is probably the ultimate sign of weakness. Kind of like agree and amplify, even with this situation; you're happy if you're with her, you're happy if you're not. I feel like this nonchalant attitude is what wins most women's hearts, when confronted with the choice of two men.

There a good chance that the other guy will soon start feeling threatened by your presence if you are natural and easy in any situation - the other guy simply won't understand this, nor why the girl continues to spend time with you as results.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
When this happens you pull a PUA technique called "The Beatles Song".
It's a simple technique, all you have to do is let it be.

Its so many women on the market that it shouldn't bother you at all. Just move on to the next and keep on pushing, brother.
That's what I do. Going up and kissing her thinking that she is your gf is stupid. Girls don't want to be "saved".

Most of the time I opt to befriend the guy and help him get laid, **** it why not right ? If you're in a bar, chances are there are probably 30 more single girls
There

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get better game then

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont sweat it.. If she was interested in you it wont matter. If she wasnt then she wasnt going to be..

Reaction score
Such is the case with cold approaches and night game, you haven't had a chance to really create that much chemistry. Now if these were girls you knew before the night then I would be shocked to read what I read. I've had a couple of issues like this when out and here is how I usually deal with them:

1 - Make her decide then and there who she wants by giving her a command such as "lets get out of here and leave these guys", the second time he did it you should have made that command. If she follows, great, if not, then there was nothing there to begin with. Do not ask questions such as "wanna get out of here?", make commands such as "lets leave this place". Physical distance makes it all easier and what I like to do is give the guy a quick glance, show a confused expression while looking at him, and then turn my attention back to the girl.

When you were walking with her the second time, you would have been wise to comment on the guy and say something like "you've got a secret admirer". I did that one time when I was out on a dinner date with this cute girl and this one guy who knew me and had flirted with the girl in the past tried to ruin the date by ignoring me and flirting with her. The girl replied to my comment saying "oh well, he will have to look for someone else to admire" out loud in the restaurant as a few strangers laughed.

2 - Make it clear then and there that the girl is with you and he needs to go elsewhere. Simply look at him and say "look man, she is with me and I have to keep an eye on her, go talk to those girls over there (point to random group of girls at a bar)".

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't telling a guy to buzz off kind of beta?