A guy asked out my GF :confused:

RonDuan

Reaction score
So while talking today, my GF told me that his ex ex boyfriend had recently been contacting her, and asked her to get back together yesterday. While my GF only told me that he wanted to get back together, she didn't tell me what her reply was, and when i asked the first time she didn't say anything. Thinking that she didn't hear me, i asked again, and she said she told him no. So i didn't think much. But remembering that yesterday and the day before she was acting weird when i was msging her, she acted really cold and not wanting to talk, but it suddenly got better today. Am i thinking too much? :(

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the coldness starts up again then she's already lost to you. My guess is your relationship has been getting stale/slow and she was toying with the idea of playing away. He showed his hand too soon and the excitement is gone from the idea. she remembers why they split before, and starts playing nice to you again.

If you want to keep this girl, get her excited about you again. Do fun stuff, spice up your svx life. Take her somewhere fun, otherwise, soon your princess will be in another castle

RonDuan

Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
She's thinking about leaving you? I couldn't imagine why. :(
But I'm just really confused of how she acted like nothing happened today.

RonDuan

Reaction score
I forgot to mention one crucial thing, and that is we're currently in a long distance relationship.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit - ldr? You've probably lost her already

She thinks she did nothing wrong, and she didn't, she just fantasized about it

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
RonDuan said:
So while talking today, my GF told me that his ex ex boyfriend had recently been contacting her, and asked her to get back together yesterday. While my GF only told me that he wanted to get back together, she didn't tell me what her reply was, and when i asked the first time she didn't say anything. Thinking that she didn't hear me, i asked again, and she said she told him no. So i didn't think much. But remembering that yesterday and the day before she was acting weird when i was msging her, she acted really cold and not wanting to talk, but it suddenly got better today. Am i thinking too much? :(
Are you going to just let this guy punk you like that?

I want to know.

I don't think she will respect you if you do.

What do you plan to do about the guy?

You could probably talk to him about not talking to your girl anymore.

Do you think this is possible?

That would solve the issue.

Unless hes really low life he wouldn't continue.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
If the coldness starts up again then she's already lost to you. My guess is your relationship has been getting stale/slow and she was toying with the idea of playing away. He showed his hand too soon and the excitement is gone from the idea. she remembers why they split before, and starts playing nice to you again.

If you want to keep this girl, get her excited about you again. Do fun stuff, spice up your svx life. Take her somewhere fun, otherwise, soon your princess will be in another castle
The problem here lies clearly with the guy.

He has no respect for the OP.

What is he going to do to gain respect?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

The guy owes the OP nothing. When you're hitting on a girl with a boyfriend, you owe the boyfriend nothing. It's the boyfriend's duty to keep his woman and keep their relationship solid.

The OP is not going that with a long distance "relationship". :down:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I agree, OP IGNORE GSPSHIELDS He's a troll, dunno why he isn't banned yet

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

What is he going to do to gain respect?
Wrong!!

It has little to do with the other guy's respect and EVERYTHING to do with the girl's respect. The other guy's just spitting game. Why is she sitting around listening to it, fantasizing about him and toying with the idea of leaving?

Because she has lost respect for the OP. Her behavior is HER responsibility. She could shut that other guy down in a split-second, but she hasn't.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Wrong!!

It has little to do with the other guy's respect and EVERYTHING to do with the girl's respect. The other guy's just spitting game. Why is she sitting around listening to it, fantasizing about him and toying with the idea of leaving?

Because she has lost respect for the OP. Her behavior is HER responsibility. She could shut that other guy down in a split-second, but she hasn't.

It's true the girl could shut him down in a split-second.

But just saying that confronting the guy would also stop the situation as well.

I had a similar experience with my friend's girl and some other guy in my neighborhood.

I confronted the other man and told him not to mess with my boy's girl.

He was pretty much sh*tting his pants and kept apologizing to me.

Problem solved in that particular situation, not saying it's always the solution.

But the girl is responsible as well, both parties are.

Other guys don't care if the girls are in serious LTR's, they just wanna be home wreckers and I don't respect that at all.