A good opener I discovered when I was out tonight.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay you walk into a store, with mostly women's clothing. But you're a newbie and you don't know how to open the conversation. Well here's one that works great. Go up to one of the female cashiers and say "Hey, I wanted to know, if I wanted to get something nice for my girlfriend, what would I get?". This worked great for me tonight, my only problem is I was stuck on the opener and didn't really change the subject. This opener will amount to the cashier girl showing interest and asking questions.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Okay you walk into a store, with mostly women's clothing. But you're a newbie and you don't know how to open the conversation. Well here's one that works great. Go up to one of the female cashiers and say "Hey, I wanted to know, if I wanted to get something nice for my girlfriend, what would I get?". This worked great for me tonight, my only problem is I was stuck on the opener and didn't really change the subject. This opener will amount to the cashier girl showing interest and asking questions.
That's a nice opener but you are truly disqualifying yourself by saying you are engaged..

and btw, after 1419 posts, you still got stuck on your opener??? Aren't you a master don juan?? *cough*KJ *cough* ahem excuse me.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice opener. But I would replace 'girlfriend' with 'sister'.
A lot of people have problems being stuck after the opener. The best thing is to try change the subject. Pounding a dead horse is try hard and will lead you nowhere. So for example with this opener you can jump to how she seems to have a great sense of style, or to how she likes her job, about her other jobs. Remember to bust her balls on her answers, get into the ball busting frame.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
That's a nice opener but you are truly disqualifying yourself by saying you are engaged..

and btw, after 1419 posts, you still got stuck on your opener??? Aren't you a master don juan?? *cough*KJ *cough* ahem excuse me.
Correct term is KBJ. Besides, call me whatever you like, say whatever you want about me. I've got a ton of FR's and numbers to back my game. And stuck on opener merely means you stay on the topic of the opener and don't CHANGE the topic to something else.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Nice opener. But I would replace 'girlfriend' with 'sister'.
A lot of people have problems being stuck after the opener. The best thing is to try change the subject. Pounding a dead horse is try hard and will lead you nowhere. So for example with this opener you can jump to how she seems to have a great sense of style, or to how she likes her job, about her other jobs. Remember to bust her balls on her answers, get into the ball busting frame.

I'd have to agree....she won't give you her # if you have a "gf" (unless she's just that type ;) )

Didn't David D discover this one? haha. Well anyway, just ask her if she likes her job or something...then you can branch into some C&F and build some rapport.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
I'd have to agree....she won't give you her # if you have a "gf" (unless she's just that type ;) )

Didn't David D discover this one? haha. Well anyway, just ask her if she likes her job or something...then you can branch into some C&F and build some rapport.
This. Like I said I was stuck on the opener too and it's a very good idea to change the subject after you've opened the set.

Grizou

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence but why so complicated? Go into a shop with clothes for men, there are always plenty of female clerks too. Ask for some clothes for yourself instead making up a stupid lie.
They are paid to be friendly, of course its an easy opener...

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grizou said:
No offence but why so complicated? Go into a shop with clothes for men, there are always plenty of female clerks too. Ask for some clothes for yourself instead making up a stupid lie.
They are paid to be friendly, of course its an easy opener...
Exactly . Thats what i was going to say .

They are PAID to help you . And they will help you , with no rejection for sure 100% .

If you want to sarge , open random girls on clubs , street , malls etc .

Better , change this opener . Ask the hottest girl on the shop , that is shopping there . Tell her , hey its my girl friend ( not girlfriend ) birthday , help me to get a nice dress for her because she has almost same body and same style as you have .

I wouldnt use it , but you can . If you like it .

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change "my girlfriend" to "one of my girl friends". Then "If you were one of my GF's, what would you like?"... She'll start showing you what she likes and imagining that she is one of your GF's.... If she's super hot, she'll need a neg.... "Well, I should get a size bigger (or smaller) because she's taller (thinner, is bigger in the chest, smaller in the back, etc.) than you are."

I've had my best luck in transitioning into convo that elicits good feelings from her.... what she does for fun and excitement, vacations, romance, soulmate, etc.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about,

You: "Do you think this would look nice for my girlfriend?"
Her: Yes/no/maybe etc..
You: Now I just have to find myself one....

lol

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tboner said:
Change "my girlfriend" to "one of my girl friends". Then "If you were one of my GF's, what would you like?"... She'll start showing you what she likes and imagining that she is one of your GF's.... If she's super hot, she'll need a neg.... "Well, I should get a size bigger (or smaller) because she's taller (thinner, is bigger in the chest, smaller in the back, etc.) than you are."

I've had my best luck in transitioning into convo that elicits good feelings from her.... what she does for fun and excitement, vacations, romance, soulmate, etc.
Solid advice.

rdf63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change the words and take out the word girfriend. Next time say Hey, I wanted to know, if I wanted to get something nice for a friend or one of my friends, what would I get? You are doomed if you use the word girlfriend. WHY? If you go after the girl in the store she already thinks you have a girlfriend and won't think too highly of you.