Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Good 3 Day Workout Routine...

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am by no means an experienced lifter, but I do have a lot of knowledge and about 4 months experience in the field of weight lifting. This is my current routine for the last 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle. I’m trying to pump it up for the latter part (summer is coming, dammit)…. Time to get it right.

DAY 1: Chest + Tri’s

Chest

Standard Bench
Incline Bench
Cable Crossovers
Peck Deck Fly’s

Triceps

Pressdowns
Close Grip Bench Press
Skullcrushers

DAY 2: Shoulders + Biceps

Shoulders

Military Press
Arnold Press
Side Lat Raises
Upright Rows
Shrugs

Biceps

Hammer Curls
Preacher Curls
Concentration Curls

DAY 3: Back + Legs

Back

Lat Pulldowns
Seated Rows
Deadlifts
Pull ups

Legs

Squats (Duh!)
Leg Extensions
Leg Press
Reverse Extensions

DAYS 1 + 3: ABS

Cable Crunches
Side Bends
Leg Raises

I am 5'11 and 162 lbs. I am also a model & basketball player so I am going for more of a defined physique than a mass giant one, just to give you an idea.

Read my other articles in the forum for information on supplements and basic workout information.

Peace.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legs and back in the same workout? You are more than a man than me if you can train both those bodyparts hard in the same workout! Deadlifts are always first for me in a back workout.

I also like to split hams and quads as hams deserve focusing on seperately.

Too many shoulder movements IMHO - military press and Arnold do the same thing, alternate them each workout. I include traps with the rest of my back and i include rear delts with back too.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what.... you're probably right. I'm gonna try switching them and do Back & Shoulders one day and Legs & Biceps the other and see how that works out. I was planning on alternating the military and arnold presses, and was just puting down all the excersizes I was going to be doing this cycle.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you can't beat legs (quads) with biceps as the growth mechanisms stimulated with hard quad training really seem to have a knock on effect to the biceps.

I like to do shoulders (front and side delts) with hams and like I said, back and rear delts together - works for me!

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shoulders with back?

WTF, try this split instead:

Mon: chest and tri

wed: back and bi

fri: legs and shoulders

plus, you got too many shoulder exercises. and you're hardly working your hamstrings.