"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A girl tries to pick me up but shes not attractive

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Today a girl in class pick me up by passing me a note asking if i got a girlfriend, i reply back "no i dont" then she wrote "it would be ok to you give my # then" so i wrote "ok, write it here"

While flatter that a girl pick me up, the problem is she is overweight and i dont really feel any attraction toward her but but i gave her the "OK" for her to give me her number. I could have lied that i got a girl but i dint.

I could not call her or talk to her but she is in every of my class and she will ask why i don't call, obviously i will make some excuse but sooner or later she'll know am not intrested.

The real problem is this tho, how can i deal with this without being really akward since we see each other in class everyday. I could use her for sex to break my virginity but i know i wont get much pleasure out of that. I just wanna know what it feels like tho...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
You're not a woman. You don't have to have the best babe to brake your virginity. If she's ok with sex, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Stop jacking off. This will give you experience so when you do get that hot babe and you **** her you don't have to look like an amatuer.
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Woh woh woh, its one thing to break your virginity with any old girl, its another thing to use her for that purpose.

Make 100% sure that she knows its just sex no strings attached. Otherwise you risk using her in the worst way possible, and even apart from her feelings and self-confidence and so on, that is one rep that you definitely don't want following you around school.


Rhino
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
you could use this opportunity to your advantage, put her in the LJBF zone.

she'll want you more plus tell all her hot gf's about you. girls will always have a circle of gf's, so you can even meet them through her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
how very wrong.

no fat chicks!
 

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
you can LJBF your way out of this, but itd take a lot of wheelin and dealin to work your way to her hot friends...you'd have to be with her a lot for you to even see her friends, doesnt sound like something you want to do.

also, def dont waste your virginity on that...
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
LOL fat chicks are human beings too!
nothing wrong with having them as friends

i see tons of ppl having fat chicks as friends...but im not one of them anyway..i have my reasons
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by ScrewIt
LOL fat chicks are human beings too!
Can I see your data?:p
 

donjan

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NL
Not being attracted to her gives you an advantage. You could do her and let her know you are not interested in a relationship. Don't tell her beforehand, because she will probably decline and all of her friends will know you were willing to **** her and she turned you down, and she is not even attractive so that is not at all a good thing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top