Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl says "Do I know you?", what should you say?

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I did a cold approach on a girl by saying "Hey, what've you been up to?" and she said "Do I know you?". Unfortunately, I got a little nervous and my emotions came out and I said "No, but I don't mind talking to strangers as I'm passing by". That allowed me to extend the approach for a little longer by asking about her tattoos. Then I found out she was getting married soon. I know I didn't give the best answer on the fly, and every so often I have women that ask me this "Do I know you?" question. What is the best answer to that question?
I liked using "What've you been up to?" better than "How're you doing" because the latter is friendlier and less specific, while the first one is an open-ended question. I know my openers aren't the best ones, but as long as I get past a minute of conversation with a stranger, people start to trust and accept me generally.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
you should say

"yes I get that alot, I do stunt work for Tom Cruise. What's your name?"

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Casslehoff said:
she said shes getting married so you can get away from her...
:lol: Actually, I was asking about her tattoos and one of them she said was a reference to her fiancee. I'm still waiting for that big jump in my game where I start improving, but I've been on such a big losing streak the past couple months. So, I'm trying to force myself out of my comfort zone and approach more.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Deicide said:
:lol: Actually, I was asking about her tattoos and one of them she said was a reference to her fiancee. I'm still waiting for that big jump in my game where I start improving, but I've been on such a big losing streak the past couple months. So, I'm trying to force myself out of my comfort zone and approach more.

I bet that even though she is engaged, if you pushed the right buttons you could still be tapping that a$$.

Casslehoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
I bet that even though she is engaged, if you pushed the right buttons you could still be tapping that a$$.
Not really, unless she was physically attracted to him. And plus she has a fiance. Not all women can get swoon by magic lines by "puas"

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
I got that vibe too. For now, I just want to try to get with single women. I'm inexperienced with all of this stuff(Still haven't got to kiss a girl on the lips yet). I'm not ready to try to steal fiancees and married women. lol

Casslehoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
I got that vibe too. For now, I just want to try to get with single women. I'm inexperienced with all of this stuff(Still haven't got to kiss a girl on the lips yet). I'm not ready to try to steal fiancees and married women. lol
How old are you?

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply 'Nope' then onto the next one.

Talk to another girl, better yet when she's still present.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Casslehoff said:
How do you dress, are you overweight , skinny,
I'm not grossly overweight, but I'm not skinny either.. I'm a stocky build at 5'9 170. Recently, I've bought a couple form-fitting shirts when I'm out(American Eagle and Aeropostale), but prior to that, I would just wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I hate those random "Hello!" openers.

I find it's better to actually talk to someone about something, rather than talk for the sake of talking.

For instance, if she has tattoos, you could have walked up and said "Whoa. That's a cool tattoo. When did you get that...blah blah blah."

It seems to open the door to a more normal conversation than asking a stranger "What have you been up to?"

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure an inked up girl gets dudes starting convos about her artwork like 5-10 times a day.

So I don't know how that **** is gonna work for OP.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
That's why I hate those random "Hello!" openers.

I find it's better to actually talk to someone about something, rather than talk for the sake of talking.

For instance, if she has tattoos, you could have walked up and said "Whoa. That's a cool tattoo. When did you get that...blah blah blah."

It seems to open the door to a more normal conversation than asking a stranger "What have you been up to?"
Yeah, I remember just saying Hey to random women when I was walking around campus and they seemed to think I was creepy. While, if I added something to it, things went much better. Yeah, but for a lot of women, I really don't know what to open them with if they're not wearing something interesting. So, generic openers ensue at times.
At Tyson: The tattoo topic opened her up much better than the opener. Also, this is Rural Tennessee. I can't remember the last time I've seen someone do a cold approach in the daytime here. So many people here are married by my age.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
I'm pretty sure an inked up girl gets dudes starting convos about her artwork like 5-10 times a day.

So I don't know how that **** is gonna work for OP.
It's likely better than a random hello.

If a girl thinks you're attractive, she won't mind bullsh*tting her way through her 100th tattoo conversation of the day.

And if she doesn't think you're attractive, it won't matter how you open her.

Deicide said:
Yeah, I remember just saying Hey to random women when I was walking around campus and they seemed to think I was creepy. While, if I added something to it, things went much better. Yeah, but for a lot of women, I really don't know what to open them with if they're not wearing something interesting. So, generic openers ensue at times.
You'll figure something out. I'm at a coffee shop right now, and there's a girl next to me playing on her phone. So what's a good opener....you could say "What kind of phone is that?" "Oh really? My friends forced me to get an iPhone, but I have no idea how to use....blah blah"

If it's hot outside, you talk about that. If it looks like rain, ask about that. If she looks Greek, ask her if she is. I mean, of course nothing is 100% guaranteed, but I'm sure you're smart enough to find something unique about people. And if there's nothing unique about her....f**k it...she's probably boring anyway.

Casslehoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
At Tyson: The tattoo topic opened her up much better than the opener. Also, this is Rural Tennessee. I can't remember the last time I've seen someone do a cold approach in the daytime here. So many people here are married by my age.
You're swimming up hill running up on chicks that are not interested in you. One day sit in the mall where you could be seen, and see how many girls give you eye contact for 2 seconds

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Casslehoff said:
You're swimming up hill running up on chicks that are not interested in you. One day sit in the mall where you could be seen, and see how many girls give you eye contact for 2 seconds
Ok, I'll try that out sometime. I just hope some women I would approach will give me eye contact in that situation. I've just been doing blind cold approaches and going after what I want.