"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

A girl is using a WINGMAN on me

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
Hey sup guys...

So yeah this isnt really happening to me but...lets im jus gonna say its me so its easier to explain

so my girlfriend is talkin to me on msn, and she tells me that shes gonna tell her "friend" to add me on msn. Thats her wingman.

The thing is that i have the feeling that this other person is not really her friend, but its herself. Do any of you know how i can test the "friend" to see if shes really my girlfriends friend or if its really jus herself. Also the other girl doesnt go to my school and i dun known her so i dont really know anything bout her

thx for the help

[any little help, suggestion is appreciated]
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Ask her out, make out with her, tap that ass.


And.. to answer your question, do you really want to know.. or would you rather do at least one of the abouve?
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Um. This is weird. Must be a high school thing?

I guess the only advice I could offer is to use common sense...

Either this "friend" is your girlfriend or she's your girlfriend's friend.... so either way you treat "her" the same.

Assume that whatever you say to her will either get back to your girlfriend or is going directly to your girlfriend. Don't message her or anything at all actually, but if she says something to YOU you can at least be polite but not "friendly". (That is if she says "hey what's up?" you can say "Hello. Sorry I can't talk I'm kind of busy"). Don't be rude because if it IS a real friend, she'll call you a ****. But don't be overly friendly because if it's actually your girlfriend then she might get jealous/suspicious.

I don't quite understand what would make you suspect that it's your girlfriend... but I guess I don't understand why your girlfriend would want you to add her "wingman" either.

It's all very 'high school', but you're 15 so I guess that's ok. ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top