"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

A girl I like has a BF, but she seems to be giving me a chance in seeing me & study

Engee

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by backbreaker
Roger 10-40 to base we have a S(super)-AFC preparing to take an emergency crash landing in the middle of the desert... Over

Base: Rodger that 10-40, this is going to be a tough landing, looks like the tip of your plane is over is dipping downards, your going to go in face first. How did this happen? Over...


10-40: 10-40 to base, looks like we were ramsacked with a couple of LJBF missles, we tried to put our C&F blockades up, but there were just too many missles to combat. Then she threw a LTRBF scud at us and it was all downhill from there.
HAHA! Genius! I just spat my drink all over my kb when I read this!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by submissivedave
You guys don't understand man ...

I don't wanna bang her ...

I sincerely and honestly like her ...

Peace!
We know that!!! Geez!! We are just making you realize that right now your mindset of being a hopeless romantic is getting you...........NO WHERE!!! B-itch slap that AFC within you and go read the bible bro.



PIMP
 

johnnycock

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
If you like her as a friend then what's all the trouble about? I think you wanna be her boyfriend but you don't actually want to **** her. What do you think it's all about? It's all about ****ing. Go find a real fat unattractive pig and she'll let you be her special friend.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
okay, and answer this question in all honesty.


would YOU date YOU if you were acting like you are acting?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

submissivedave

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Originally posted by backbreaker
okay, and answer this question in all honesty.


would YOU date YOU if you were acting like you are acting?
I guess I would because I am so brutally honest ...
 
Top