"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

A g*ddamn question for y'all.

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Ever had the feeling that certain girls start hugging up on other dudes and start expressing more interest in the guys around you, just to like make you jealous? I have this vibe about certain chicks, because I'll be around and these girls hug up and chat up with other dudes around me, yet they tend to ignore me, but when I approach em or talk to them they brighten up and sh*t...I think it's like a way of trying to mask their interest.. Any of y'all ever experience this bullsh*t?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
i know what you mean, and I do believe it happens.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Of course it happens, jealousy is a basic principle of attraction. Why do you think the bible recommends flirting with as many girls as possible?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I find it immature but whatever. Just don't care and it drives them nuts. They start trying harder and harder till...

Lik
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
a few girls tried that on me.
i never really cared.
i found out they liked me.
up until now, i still don't dig 'em. hehe
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Yes, it happens.

Girls like this aren't very mature and so plan accordingly:

A more mature girl is a potential LTR.

A very immature girl would be more suited to a one nighter or a booty call.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Although this is also the kind of thing that you do when you are younger, you will talk and flirt with everyone apart from the one you really like. Like the idea behind the love-hate theory that is at its eptiome as you hit puberty.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I think this kind of thing has a lot to do with interest level and their looks. What i mean by that is if they are intersted and are a 7.5 or lower they will cling on to you. (Cling on = bad) And if they are an 8 and up they get their options and test all the guys.

Other than that i think it may have a little to do with the jeasously factor. (or their freinds giving them crappy advice)
 
Top