"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

A First For Me...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Not too big, but thought it was strange. I tried calling this girl I've been talking to for about a month last night around 11. She didn't answer so I hung up. Within 30 minutes she called me back. Sounded tired and told me that she was lying in bed. I just let her go and told her that I would call her back tomorrow. I just thought it was weird that she wanted to let me know what she was doing. She lives at home, so I know she wasn't out ****ing like some of you will suggest.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Disco
Not too big, but thought it was strange. I tried calling this girl I've been talking to for about a month last night around 11. She didn't answer so I hung up. Within 30 minutes she called me back. Sounded tired and told me that she was lying in bed. I just let her go and told her that I would call her back tomorrow. I just thought it was weird that she wanted to let me know what she was doing. She lives at home, so I know she wasn't out ****ing like some of you will suggest.
what was the moral of this story?

- after she didn't answer, you shouldn't have answered your phone. it shows you are readily available, while she, by comparison is not.

- why were you calling her again? i hope it was to set up a date and nothing else.

- don't call her back tomorrow like you said you would.
 

fukuy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
who cares if you look too available or not? What mattered was you should've set up a date when having a chance talking with her.
 

salthepal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
I don't know, but it did sound like an invitation for a late night bang ...

sure, that would have made you too available, made her control you by choosing the time she wanted to have sex, blah, blah ... but then again, when compared to a night spent alone, the late night bang sounds a lot better
 
Top