“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A few Chicks Comin Over (Answers ASAP)

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I have like 4 girls coming to my house tonite. There ar elike 3 guys, which works out cuz one is a UG.

What are some good things to do?
Any movie suggestions?
Beer Pong?
Wat kind of music?


MOst importantly how can I seal the deal with one of the chicks after chillin with everyone?
Shud I just kiss her or something?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Get some cards and play strip poker...play any game that involves stripping or something riske like that.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
give her some attention, then take it away and focus more on the group, then when things settle down a bit give her some more. Get something going where everyone is more chilled out, then go for it.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Have something fun for you to do. Give the guys condoms.

Make sure you all have a movie to watch and a girl to be with. In the middle of the movie or whatever, take your girl out of the room, into another room, and just be like "I have a surprise for you, but I have to whisper it so no one else knows about it." Put your head real close to her face, and instead of going by her ear, stop in front of her face, smile, and be like "surprise!" and kiss her.

Pimp move, pimp night.:cool:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top