Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A double standard in race and game discussion.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a pie in the sky theory. If you look at online dating statistics, it clearly shows that white men are favourable over other races on average. If it is still your perception that I am fooled in my judgment, which I am not, then allow me to elaborate.

Pretty much all of my ethnic friends, black guys included, have complained about this. They say that they definitely feel a prejudice in the dating game, and in life also. I have even heard stories from them that when dating a white girl, the girl feels reluctant at first to introduce them to their parents. Whereas my white friends don't have these problems when dating interaccialy, in other words, they have no complaints.

You basically admit that there are stereotypes putting other races down. If that's the case, why is it so far fetched to believe that other races that don't have these stereotypes to be at an advantage? When you think about it, the media has helped us in relating a negative stereotype to quite a few ethnic groups. For example, being Asian or East Indian makes people assume you are a book nerd, being Middle Eastern makes people think you are restrictive on women and super religious or a terrorist, and being of African American descent has the connotation of being thuggish attached to it. When white comes to mind, no specific racial stereotype is attached to it.

Yes, some women do like to try a black guy for the experience, but not all of them. And when they do, it's not necessarily for an LTR. From what my friends tell me, it's usually STR's or ONS, because like you said, they want to try it at least once.

Once you take a look around and observe reality, a minority of these so-called white barbie dolls are in LTRs with black, or any other ethnic guys. This is in western countries at least, and not in countries where this may be different like Rus

You also need to consider, why is it always ethnic guys complaining about a racial bias against them in the dating game? Why is it never white guys doing this? It's not hard to see that meybe dating and interaccialy dating in general may be easier for the white male.
But you are forgetting that one slut that said, "she only dates black guys"!

Reaction score
You can pull a trashy blonde girl anywhere in the states. Just because she's hot doesn't mean she's from some cozy household in Edina. Interracial dating isn't an issue until you want a non trashy white girl that's not poor or mentally ill. I know a 9/10 girl that lives in Moorhead and let's just say my nickname for her is Schitz. At the end of the day, the scraps the white man gives us ain't worth it. Stick to brown or forIrgun girls ;)
So you are basically complaining about being unable to pull hot white girls from good families that also have great personalities. Fine, what do you bring to the table? From what I remember, you don't even have the money to travel or a high status career. Even white guys that pull those types of girls are the top 5% of white guys, stop pretending like average looking dorky white guys are dating Victoria Secret Supermodels.

Reaction score
OP-

Its not a double standard at all, it comes down to there are very very very few if any "hot blondes" that want to be with Asian guys. I know of only one Asian guy that has a HB7 blonde. He is way taller and more muscular than 99% of Asian males. He is also a doctor.
There are a sizable number of hot blondes open to going for Asian guys that don't fit the stereotype of the Asian geek, Japanese men in particular tend to have a lot of success with that demographic from what I have noticed.

Just because you rarely see it doesn't mean it's because blondes hate em, there aren't that many Asians in the US to begin with and most are focused on academics and keeping their traditional culture as opposed to ****ing tons of women.

Reaction score
I feel like this thread is going to be closed soon so I may as well add some more things to it.

Online dating "statistics" are bogus. Even the OkCupid one showed Asian guys doing just as bad with Asian women as they were with white women. Even then, White guys got like 30% reply rates compared to 20% for Asian guys, it is not that big of a deal.

The politically incorrect truth is white guys do the best in the game because they hardly have to deal with poverty issues like black and hispanic guys might run into or overbearing parents that Asian and Indian guys run into.

Wealthy black guys absolutely clean up with the hot blonde Barbie types and Asian and Indian dudes who get their parents off their back while becoming independent do reasonably well with those kinds of girls too. I am living proof, almost all of the girls I've slept with this year have been blondes.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
So you are basically complaining about being unable to pull hot white girls from good families that also have great personalities. Fine, what do you bring to the table? From what I remember, you don't even have the money to travel or a high status career. Even white guys that pull those types of girls are the top 5% of white guys, stop pretending like average looking dorky white guys are dating Victoria Secret Supermodels.
wtf are you even talking about? I'm just talking about a stable average white girl from a normal two parent family that's not poor. They range from middle to upper middle class. I'm not saying they are banging victoria secret supermodels but they sure ain't banging some mentally ill mudshark that either hates her race or her parents. In addition, this ugly ass nerdy white guy just got married to a NYC Latina model lol. I'm calling mail order bride/green card, but this guy larps, doesn't have a degree, and works at a gas station. Please tell how he's bringing so much to the table or the game he has? Guess what, he doesn't have game because I know the guy, so don't even try it with that ****.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like this thread is going to be closed soon so I may as well add some more things to it.

Online dating "statistics" are bogus. Even the OkCupid one showed Asian guys doing just as bad with Asian women as they were with white women. Even then, White guys got like 30% reply rates compared to 20% for Asian guys, it is not that big of a deal.

The politically incorrect truth is white guys do the best in the game because they hardly have to deal with poverty issues like black and hispanic guys might run into or overbearing parents that Asian and Indian guys run into.

Wealthy black guys absolutely clean up with the hot blonde Barbie types and Asian and Indian dudes who get their parents off their back while becoming independent do reasonably well with those kinds of girls too. I am living proof, almost all of the girls I've slept with this year have been blondes.
I've slept with plenty of white girls. In fact, I've only been with white girls. However, I do acknowledge that white guys have it way easier in the dating game and how I could be doing so much better if I was white. Last, you don't know what type of women they are screwing. Just because she's hot doesn't mean she's high quality and hasn't screwed every other black football player yet.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But you are forgetting that one slut that said, "she only dates black guys"!
I for one, have never met a woman who only dates black guys. The number of these women who do this are also so small they can be considered as outliers.

Reaction score
wtf are you even talking about? I'm just talking about a stable average white girl from a normal two parent family that's not poor. They range from middle to upper middle class. I'm not saying they are banging victoria secret supermodels but they sure ain't banging some mentally ill mudshark that either hates her race or her parents. In addition, this ugly ass nerdy white guy just got married to a NYC Latina model lol. I'm calling mail order bride/green card, but this guy larps, doesn't have a degree, and works at a gas station. Please tell how he's bringing so much to the table or the game he has? Guess what, he doesn't have game because I know the guy, so don't even try it with that ****.
What the hell do you even want man?

If it is average looking white girls from good homes that you want, run social circle game. I am Indian (we have it worse than black guys for sure) and I have had plenty of strong come ons from these girls but I just didn't want anything to do with them. Social circle game is the law of the land with them, so go join white social circles then dude.

Plus, not every good looking white girl that goes interracial hates herself or her parents, most don't.

The fact is that some girls just want high quality guys. If the choice is between a minority that has game and looks good and a white guy that is average, the minority will win almost every single time. Sure, some WASPy socialite girl will care more about race but even she will reject both guys (one guy from being a minority and the other for being just average).

Most hot white girls that go interracial do so because the guy was just a good fit for her. I've slept with cute blondes that are now dating well off white guys and loved their parents. One girl's parents even liked me and again, I am Indian and we're supposed to have it the worst in the USA.

I've read your posts dude and you don't believe in yourself. As someone who held that mindset for many many years, I can tell you it is a miserable mindset to have and you won't make it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this GoodGao guy talks about is race... His posts are about blondes, interracial dating, and general complaints about how he feels he has the short end of the stick. This is not the writing of a man who is secure with himself. That insecurity is already telling, more telling than any information about his race.

This defeatist attitude is likely what is keeping him down more than anything else. If you automatically believe that you will fail with a blonde then you are already doomed.
He might have a short stick....he is Asian after all....lmao!

Reaction score
If you guys want, I can literally do a guide on how to get cute blondes while being an ethnic guy.

IMO, if it is harder to get cute blondes, then we should have a guide for it.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell do you even want man?

If it is average looking white girls from good homes that you want, run social circle game. I am Indian (we have it worse than black guys for sure) and I have had plenty of strong come ons from these girls but I just didn't want anything to do with them. Social circle game is the law of the land with them, so go join white social circles then dude.

Plus, not every good looking white girl that goes interracial hates herself or her parents, most don't.

The fact is that some girls just want high quality guys. If the choice is between a minority that has game and looks good and a white guy that is average, the minority will win almost every single time. Sure, some WASPy socialite girl will care more about race but even she will reject both guys (one guy from being a minority and the other for being just average).

Most hot white girls that go interracial do so because the guy was just a good fit for her. I've slept with cute blondes that are now dating well off white guys and loved their parents. One girl's parents even liked me and again, I am Indian and we're supposed to have it the worst in the USA.

I've read your posts dude and you don't believe in yourself. As someone who held that mindset for many many years, I can tell you it is a miserable mindset to have and you won't make it.
I, agree with you on so many levels that it ain't even a joke.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most depressing thread I've read in such a long time. How frustrated does one need to be in themselves to create a thread like this.

How incompetent one needs to be to say sh!t like this is ridiculous. To people complaining, have you ever -EVER in your life had a female who was just a friend? if you did you would know -women are more open minded than men are in terms of dating. (talking about in terms of color).

Hevk with the other gender , tell me what do you bring to the table? this nonsense of pointing fingers basically is a harbinger of once you get married what will happen. Let's say you get married to "hot blonde" -she will get attention from men ever after her marriage -you'd remain insecure and it'll end in a disaster. Will you be happy then?

You keep forgetting that white men/women are also the ones having a divorce rate of upto 50% -basically a frikkin coin toss. If being "white" was such a trophy they would have the best marriage record.

Have confidence in yourself. Bring yourself up not to date a chick but so you can look yourself in the mirror with confidence and not make falsified claims like these. Work on yourself, stop pointing fingers. Let's say for one second that white men do have the upper hand-what are YOU doing to everyday to bring yourself up? Are you working on your strengths? are you bettering yourself? are working towards being a better human being? are you working towards advancing in your career? school? gym?

Turn your attention inwards. We are the creators of our universe and you could only do that once you focus inwards.

Reaction score
Eeven though a lot of people will disagree with me here, there is definitely a double standard when it comes to interracial relationships and discussions about going interracial with game in general.

White guy wants to go for girl of any given minority group? No problems, he gets a mountain of advice.

White guy dates hot girls of any minority group? Rarely that much animosity, it's pretty common in most places.

On the other hand, you will never see anyone posting a guide about how to get hot blondes as an ethnic dude. Most of the discussions will dissolve down to everyone telling the guy to either stick with his own kind or telling him a million times that all hot blondes hate men of those races.

Even when the guy dates or marries the hot blonde, society will give him hell for it like no other. Interracial relationships are all beautiful and "progressive" when white guys are dating girls of minority groups, not so much when ethnic guys are getting hot blondes, that's when interracial relationships become a problem and the radical right wing comes out and wants to deport all men with darker skin.

People will deny it to death but the double standard is definitely there. While I do believe an ethnic guy with his **** together can get hot blondes, he is not even going to have a guide for it on this forum while there are 1 million++++ guides on how to get Asian or ethnic women (read: How to get ethnic women as a white guy).

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Every time I meet a white girl it's the same typical mudshark/jungle fever bull****. I've only had one white girl that just liked me for who I was and not some fetish. This seems ideal if you are some bum ass black guy with nothing going on in his life or just lack standards. However, if you aren't then this becomes a problem. I have a career right now so what do I gain from wasting my time banging trashy sluts all the time? In fact, how does any man gain from that? Most white girls wouldn't dare getting with a black guy because we have a deep rooted stigma against us because of the history of this country. Asians don't have that stigma against them. If you are Americanized Asian with good looks and game then you will outcompete a black guy period quality wise. Black guys thrive in lower income areas and with girls with low self esteem, mental issues, and etc. Put a black guy in a more stable area and he loses ground. It will be apparent that he's only getting the bottom of the barrel white women and not the Ashley's from a stable two parent home that actually has a future. Again, bottom of the barrel can include hot women. If the black guy plays sports and acts black or somewhat black then he won't have that much trouble if he's fine with sluts. However, if the black guy is like Carlton banks like me then he is uber ******. Why? Because the type of girls you are compatible with won't nothing to do with you because you are black. Want a preppy black girl? She doesn't date black guys. Want a preppy white girl? Sorry, her ideal type of guy is Chad on the Lacrosse or Hockey team so you can't compete with that. Asian girls? Lol.

Reaction score
@Dhoulmagus

Everything is a fetish dude. You think a good number of ethnic women chasing after white guys are doing so due to some love or intimacy? No, for them white is status and white is what can help them play the social politics game.

I think you're still stuck in a Disney fantasy, you have the mind of a 12 year old kid who still believes in nonsense like true love. You are not cut out for this forum or the game, you're more of the kind of guy that a girl settles down with after she has had her fun. I think you might have been sheltered growing up or something.

BTW, black guys definitely do well in wealthier areas. Black is cool and black is hip. A clean cut white washed black guy can do exceptionally well with wealthier white girls, I've seen it happen countless times.

I think the negativity is literally cancer to your life. Not only in terms of women but just about everything. I bet right now there are paths for you to live the life you want but you're too busy bitching about how unfair the game is.

Before you know it, you will be 30 and looking back, wishing you had not been so negative in your 20s. I let negativity ruin a good portion of my college experience, lucky to wake up when I did. You need to wake up fast dude because you will miss out on a lot of **** if you don't, it will ruin you.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
@Dhoulmagus

Everything is a fetish dude. You think a good number of ethnic women chasing after white guys are doing so due to some love or intimacy? No, for them white is status and white is what can help them play the social politics game.

I think you're still stuck in a Disney fantasy, you have the mind of a 12 year old kid who still believes in nonsense like true love. You are not cut out for this forum or the game, you're more of the kind of guy that a girl settles down with after she has had her fun. I think you might have been sheltered growing up or something.

BTW, black guys definitely do well in wealthier areas. Black is cool and black is hip. A clean cut white washed black guy can do exceptionally well with wealthier white girls, I've seen it happen countless times.

I think the negativity is literally cancer to your life. Not only in terms of women but just about everything. I bet right now there are paths for you to live the life you want but you're too busy *****ing about how unfair the game is.

Before you know it, you will be 30 and looking back, wishing you had not been so negative in your 20s. I let negativity ruin a good portion of my college experience, lucky to wake up when I did. You need to wake up fast dude because you will miss out on a lot of **** if you don't, it will ruin you.
I'm sorry if you have all the time and patience in the world to screw mindless *****s than so be it. I grew out of that phase and dont feel like dealing with them. I'll retract my statements when I stop remembering the countless times I was told, "you are cute for a black guy" of my whole experience in a fraternity. You could also be bull **** because I was fed the lie that black guys get all the girls from white guys lol. I know that struggled and I know other black guys that struggled in the suburbs. Just because you saw some token black guy in a group doesn't mean he's screwing poon left and right.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything is real if you believe its real, just change your mindset and youll get the blonds

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Anything is real if you believe its real, just change your mindset and youll get the blonds
I've gotten plenty of ****** blondes. I could get a white girl without lifting a finger. Would it be a white girl I want? Absolutely not! I don't want trashy Sally that's only in to black thugs and ball players. I don't trashy sally that would **** anything with a black ****. Guess what, trashy sally can be hot, fat, ugly, rich, poor, or etc. Trashy Sally comes in a lot of different shapes and sizes but mostly poor and fat lol. Call me racist! Call me classist! I refuse to have sexual relations with some girl that has ****** some thug ass hood ****** from the ghetto. You don't see Brock on the Lacrosse team driving his BMW to hood clubs to screw girls. Could you even picture that happening? No because it doesn't and it doesn't make any ****** sense for him to do so. Therefore, I don't have any relations with ******* mudsharks period. Mudsharks are mentally deranged women and they don't have any position on my ****.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious player is absolutely right about fetishes. If a white guy goes for an ethnic girl it's always a fetish. My sister married a white guy- why? Cause she has a fetish for white guys and he has a fetish for brown girls.

He is also right that for an ethnic guy to go for a white girl is highly looked down upon by society. But in SF, a white guy is elevating his status by banging Asian girls. If you walk through union square most couples will be white guy/Asian girl. Most Asian girls will drop their panties for a white dude within seconds.

Finally, it is absolutely true that Indian guys have it worse than black guys. Black guys no doubt face racism but many white girls like them because they are associated with large penises and many of them are super buff/athletic. Not to mention many of them are professional athletes and celebs who have their pick of white girls. Doesn't happen with Indian guys. Indian guys are seen as "nerdy" because so many awkward FOBs come from India and are a huge turn off to white women.
Try going on Tinder as an Indian guy. LOL.

Overall though I don't want to dwell on this too much. I just got annoyed that ignorant guys were posting stuff that was flat out wrong. If you're black and have the mentality of a child, you need to fix yourself first before you start gaming those prized white girls.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Ambitious player is absolutely right about fetishes. If a white guy goes for an ethnic girl it's always a fetish. My sister married a white guy- why? Cause she has a fetish for white guys and he has a fetish for brown girls.

He is also right that for an ethnic guy to go for a white girl is highly looked down upon by society. But in SF, a white guy is elevating his status by banging Asian girls. If you walk through union square most couples will be white guy/Asian girl. Most Asian girls will drop their panties for a white dude within seconds.

Finally, it is absolutely true that Indian guys have it worse than black guys. Black guys no doubt face racism but many white girls like them because they are associated with large penises and many of them are super buff/athletic. Not to mention many of them are professional athletes and celebs who have their pick of white girls. Doesn't happen with Indian guys. Indian guys are seen as "nerdy" because so many awkward FOBs come from India and are a huge turn off to white women.
Try going on Tinder as an Indian guy. LOL.

Overall though I don't want to dwell on this too much. I just got annoyed that ignorant guys were posting stuff that was flat out wrong. If you're black and have the mentality of a child, you need to fix yourself first before you start gaming those prized white girls.
I don't find them as a prize. I quit going for them a while ago because I know interracial dating is bull **** if you aren't a black bum or athlete that likes cleat chasers. Unless you are white, if you date white girls then you choose to play a game heavily stacked against you at the end of day. You will most likely end up with a white girl with a fetish and crazy. There was this Egyptian guy at my work place that was dating this white girl. I told him I bet you aren't the only Egyptian guy she has slept with and he was like dude how did you know that lol. An Americanized Indian guy can get the white girls a black guy couldn't get in his life. If I were Indian than I wouldn't be hitting the gym and Americanizing myself. Quit focusing on the white girls black guys are pulling because those girls aren't worth a ******** a cent. Stick to middle and upper middle class white girls and you'll do fine. However, the Indian guy will still lose to Chad on the Lacrosse team or Boris the European transplant at the end of the day.