A double standard in race and game discussion.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol hot asian women. All the asian women in the Minneapolis St. Paul area are Hmong .. 5 feet tall, chunky, insecure and smells bad.

I had once dated a hot 18 year old Korean girl but that was YEARS ago and I haven't met a hot asian girl since.

And I guess a "problem" of mine is I like American suburbia blondes.. not the European blondes with a funny accent.

Reaction score
I don't understand this. There is nothing wrong with going to Asia and flashing your passport and getting an Asian HB9 on the spot. Hell my entire point of visiting the country of Holland in Europe was to smoke some good weed, and to bang a HB10 hooker for $50 with zero games and shlt tests. Half the reason for visiting the country was its brothel district.

Why would you want to jump through the hoops from some dried out American slut who is not on your level on the 50/50 chance you'll get nothing at all?
Makes life a lot more exciting and quite frankly, I am really attracted to hot blondes so I could care less how much trouble I would have to go through in order to get with one. In the end, it's been a lot more rewarding for me as opposed to me sticking with only Indian girls.

I have always loved a challenge in life when it came to women as opposed to taking the same path to getting hot girls that some 50 year old chubby retired dude would take. That is how you actually improve your game but I guess some guys want the easy way out, can't fault them.

Reaction score
Lol hot asian women. All the asian women in the Minneapolis St. Paul area are Hmong .. 5 feet tall, chunky, insecure and smells bad.

I had once dated a hot 18 year old Korean girl but that was YEARS ago and I haven't met a hot asian girl since.

And I guess a "problem" of mine is I like American suburbia blondes.. not the European blondes with a funny accent.
If you are ANY kind of a minority in Minneapolis, you can pull cute blondes just for that alone, seriously. If you can't then the probably is very clearly you and your game. I speak from experience, hottest American blonde I ever got with was from Minnesota. TBH, I find them a lot more approachable than their snotty east coast counterparts.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
If you are ANY kind of a minority in Minneapolis, you can pull cute blondes just for that alone, seriously. If you can't then the probably is very clearly you and your game. I speak from experience, hottest American blonde I ever got with was from Minnesota. TBH, I find them a lot more approachable than their snotty east coast counterparts.
You can pull a trashy blonde girl anywhere in the states. Just because she's hot doesn't mean she's from some cozy household in Edina. Interracial dating isn't an issue until you want a non trashy white girl that's not poor or mentally ill. I know a 9/10 girl that lives in Moorhead and let's just say my nickname for her is Schitz. At the end of the day, the scraps the white man gives us ain't worth it. Stick to brown or forIrgun girls ;)

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol ok buddy. I get blondes.. mostly fake ones with boyfriends. I just have to pull teeth.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP-

Its not a double standard at all, it comes down to there are very very very few if any "hot blondes" that want to be with Asian guys. I know of only one Asian guy that has a HB7 blonde. He is way taller and more muscular than 99% of Asian males. He is also a doctor.

I think it comes down to you want the gold standard, yet don't have what they are looking for as far as physical qualities go.

And the only white guys I see with Asian females are mostly chumps. They couldn't get a hot white girl so they settled.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
OP-

Its not a double standard at all, it comes down to there are very very very few if any "hot blondes" that want to be with Asian guys. I know of only one Asian guy that has a HB7 blonde. He is way taller and more muscular than 99% of Asian males. He is also a doctor.

I think it comes down to you want the gold standard, yet don't have what they are looking for as far as physical qualities go.

And the only white guys I see with Asian females are mostly chumps. They couldn't get a hot white girl so they settled.
Exactly, chump nerdy ass pedophile looking white men can date up when they date interracial. However, minorities have to be Obama status to even have a chance with an average or slightly below white woman that's not screwed up in the head.

Slime93

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so weird with this race crap.

Where im from everyone dates everyone. Pulling a blonde Caucasian is the same as pulling a girl of any race.
Stop trying to use your race as a crutch.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't necessarily a double standard really so much as the deal being that hot blonde women tend to have the most choices in the marketplace. It is what it is. What that means is that these women have enough choice that they can pick men to date according to their own personal preferences. So your best bet if you have a personal preference for a hot blonde is increase your value such that you get onto women's radar screens and become a viable choice to the type of woman you prefer.

^This exactly. If you combine the insecurity (which ALWAYS reveals itself in your vibe) with a "poor me" attitude, you are going to come across creepy no matter how good looking you are, how successful you are or etc. You just do.

I know an Asian man who is about 5'9" who kills it with women. He is nice looking, in great physical shape, always stylish and happens to be a physician who has a yacht. There is nothing AFC about him. He pulls hot blondes on the regular (he pulls whatever he wants on the regular frankly) and usually dates women half his age (he's nearly 50). Obviously he is a high value man. He is also a player, although he seems to be getting somewhat tired of the playboy lifestyle. He also pulls the gold-digger types, but he is not planning to remarry anytime soon so I don't think he cares. My point is he has high value so he has his pick of women.

How high is your value? Get your value to the point where you can have the women you want. Do this by focusing on yourself. Your problem will then solve itself. If you are socially awkward get involved in activities that will alleviate that, if you are not stylish, learn about style and improve that, if you are not in shape, get in shape, if you don't have success, become more successful. Get out and about and enjoy chatting people up. Go to activities where the type of women you want hang out and talk to them.

Improve your value and you will improve your results. You may not like that answer but that really is the only answer. If you want the most sought after commodity in the marketplace you have to have enough value to get it. How that value manifests itself depends on each individual man of course.
I would like to hang out with this man, no homo

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one in the history of the world has ever said "I don't date white guys".

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
No one in the history of the world has ever said "I don't date white guys".
Exactly! I don't care if a woman prefers her own race or not. People have preferences and there's nothing you can do about it. However, I hate how much of an advantage white guys have when dating interracial over all the other minorities and they want us to just shut-up about it.

It is pretty much okay for us to scrape the bottom of the barrel of white women that white men don't want. Furthermore, if a normal white girl dates a non-white guy then she will get slandered and maybe disowned by her family and peers. I know some white guys that wouldn't **** a white girl if she's been with a black guy regardless if he has his **** together and better off then them. This gives us trashy mentally screwed up white girls that only date a certain race because they hate being white and their parents. Meanwhile, these low quality white men that can't get a white girl can swirl with the top girls of other races. Yet, we are supposed to not talk about it and accept it.

Last edited:

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the guy in my post is a high caliber guy to be sure. Very accomplished, sure of himself & attractive. And nothing beta about him.

@Sho-No-Luv - see avatar

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a fact, it's a pie in the sky theory based on nothing but your confirmation bias. Which by the way, I don't have to accept.

I won't disagree that Asian guys might be disadvantaged because of certain stereotypes, but it doesn't mean whites are the most advantaged.

Black men are the most Alpha, and ALL women love that. A lot of black guys could clean up with these barbie dolls because it's on all of their bucket lists to sleep with one at least once.
It's not a pie in the sky theory. If you look at online dating statistics, it clearly shows that white men are favourable over other races on average. If it is still your perception that I am fooled in my judgment, which I am not, then allow me to elaborate.

Pretty much all of my ethnic friends, black guys included, have complained about this. They say that they definitely feel a prejudice in the dating game, and in life also. I have even heard stories from them that when dating a white girl, the girl feels reluctant at first to introduce them to their parents. Whereas my white friends don't have these problems when dating interaccialy, in other words, they have no complaints.

You basically admit that there are stereotypes putting other races down. If that's the case, why is it so far fetched to believe that other races that don't have these stereotypes to be at an advantage? When you think about it, the media has helped us in relating a negative stereotype to quite a few ethnic groups. For example, being Asian or East Indian makes people assume you are a book nerd, being Middle Eastern makes people think you are restrictive on women and super religious or a terrorist, and being of African American descent has the connotation of being thuggish attached to it. When white comes to mind, no specific racial stereotype is attached to it.

Yes, some women do like to try a black guy for the experience, but not all of them. And when they do, it's not necessarily for an LTR. From what my friends tell me, it's usually STR's or ONS, because like you said, they want to try it at least once.

Once you take a look around and observe reality, a minority of these so-called white barbie dolls are in LTRs with black, or any other ethnic guys. This is in western countries at least, and not in countries where this may be different like Russia.

You also need to consider, why is it always ethnic guys complaining about a racial bias against them in the dating game? Why is it never white guys doing this? It's not hard to see that meybe dating and interaccialy dating in general may be easier for the white male.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiev or Russia, girls out there are dying for a U.S. husband
It is not quite like that anymore... Russia is not that bad off anymore, it was right after the fall of the USSR but it is not quite like that. Eastern Europe has some bad places, and certainly there are women who are looking to leave poverty and who are dazzled by the mystique of America... In other words in most cases it is simple hypergamy and they are really just in it for the money as a glorified form of prostitution. But what you are talking about is not as common as you believe, at least not anymore.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not quite like that anymore... Russia is not that bad off anymore, it was right after the fall of the USSR but it is not quite like that. Eastern Europe has some bad places, and certainly there are women who are looking to leave poverty and who are dazzled by the mystique of America... In other words in most cases it is simplehypergamy and they are really just in it for the money as a glorified form of prostitution. But what you are talking about is not as common as you believe, at least not anymore.
HOWEVER...
American women have a reputation worldwide for being some of the worst materialistic slags in the entire world.
So you may be better off getting an Eastern European woman...