A DJ Theory: Mathematically Proven! (now with calculator)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha....this is pretty clever and funny if youre not inclined to being a nerd (no offense), i actually cant stop laughing... its a pretty odd conceptof bringing math into a don juans life

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ughh Calculus

That reminds me I have to study for the Calculus final.

Either you have too much spare time or you are a true believer in Bertrand Rusell's saying which (paraphrasing) says something like :"Mathematics when fully understood posess not only the absolute truth but also perfect beauty"

Personally I don't know which one is worse...

Hey Gio, I take from this that you are not exactly math's most arduous enthusiast are you?

"I survived reading this post and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"
Change " readingthis post " for "IB" and that's the story of my life...

Alexis Zorba

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh no this is how math should be, the girl's interest level does not matter unless she likes you already. This is my math equation.

1. She wants to spend less time with me = My interest goes down and I spend less time with her. THAT IS HOW GIRLS THINK. This is there way of letting the guy go.

Stop rationalizing all these excuses to assume that the girl wants you, if she wants you she will make it easy, she will tell you that she wants to see you, etc.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Uh no this is how math should be, the girl's interest level does not matter unless she likes you already. This is my math equation.

1. She wants to spend less time with me = My interest goes down and I spend less time with her. THAT IS HOW GIRLS THINK. This is there way of letting the guy go.

Stop rationalizing all these excuses to assume that the girl wants you, if she wants you she will make it easy, she will tell you that she wants to see you, etc.
You do understand that it was partly a joke, right?

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm happy so many replied, thanks for all your comments.

it's just that i'm an economics major, and it involves a lot math.

since this forum has helped me greatly, i thought it'd be nice to prove one of the dj concept that being a challenge (by limiting your time, phone calls, gifts, compliments etc...) can really enhance a girl's interest.

you might think that i have too much time, but i took me less than an hour to prove this concept. the more sophisticated dj concepts would require a lot more time.

Reaction score
Dam Hu! you've got too much time on your hands. Maybe you should spend it boning women instead of caculating the square (no pun intended) root of a kiss multiplied by the hypoten. of the circumference of her fat head divided by 0

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! that was cool! I am doing my Maths exams in one week, but this was too much + language barier... hehe I just brought my calculator to look at that mystery with "In[20/(2*5) + [20/(2*5)]=ln(4)=1.39" :D

One guy(in our school) is crazy in Math...Here is one funny story about him. We have the maths, he was in our classroom(we are not in same class) and we were doing some exercises, suddenly school radio had said, that his class is going to be photographed in school garden in 5 minutes...so he left our class to do photo.In 7 minutes he was back totaly breathless and sat down next to me and started doing exercise.

I asked him: What happend? Didn't U just run all the way to the class(this class is on fourth floor :D ). (in funny way ;) )
he said: yes.
I:(wtf!) U must be joking! (I still didn't believe...that)
he: yes, i did. (and was dissapointed, that he couldn't hear, what teacher had said, while I was asking him about this)

yesterday, one friend of mine told me, that he even has a mathematical formula for finding the best girl for him.....LOL!

Ass Breaker

Banned
Reaction score
Its not math, it is science you moron!

Seduction is MUCH more complicated than your crude equations.

I suggest studying quantum physics, rocket science and just for laughs toss a little string theory into the mix. After 8 years of rigorous study you should be able to identify the unified field source of the universe and calculate the exact time and place of the singularity that gave birth to time itself, THEN you will be a true DJ!

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one problem with this, so you work the formula and get her interest level value to rise, then you go and tell her about your little formula working and bingo you've been nexted!:p

One of us should hand this in as a maths assignment, cos it seems to all add up. Maybe we should get this guy to work on a magical formula to get any girl 'y', given situation 'x', location 'z', and a collection of other alpha males 'w[]'?. I know I'd be interested in that.
:)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by HuuBinh
i'm happy so many replied, thanks for all your comments.

it's just that i'm an economics major, and it involves a lot math.

since this forum has helped me greatly, i thought it'd be nice to prove one of the dj concept that being a challenge (by limiting your time, phone calls, gifts, compliments etc...) can really enhance a girl's interest.

you might think that i have too much time, but i took me less than an hour to prove this concept. the more sophisticated dj concepts would require a lot more time.
I was an Econ major too, but I'm still in the camp that wants to go upside your head with a rock.

When this formula gets you laid, let us know. :p

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Her: It's like we never go out!
Him: (Pulls out calculator)
Her: What are you doing?
Him:Where's the darn function key I need?
Her:What?
Him:The function I need to do some math.
Her: Don't you have any time for someone special?
Him:I'm trying to figure that out!

Lol, I'll be sure to memorize this.

This is good actually, I can use it to see if I am spending to much time with one perticular girl.

LOLLLL

That just made me laugh out loud!...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I was an Econ major too, but I'm still in the camp that wants to go upside your head with a rock.

When this formula gets you laid, let us know. :p
Ohh, give him a break, there might be some sort of freaky math female out there that would appreciate a man of this caliber.

Atleast he knows how to budget his time, and interest.....

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the funniest thread i've ever read

I think Huu is a very funny DJ, although i couldn't finish the "thing" (just a bit of speed-reading)

It kinds of remind me of a post I read a few weeks ago, about a guy who liked to disguise as a tiger with his girlfriend (in the bedroom area ...) and he asked help in the forum for advice, so that he can convince the girl. He said that he found it completely normal

Actually, I REALLY think these guys can seduce some girls out there. Their way of thinking is so weird, it's like pook's post about "showing your world" (i don't recall the real title, it was about becoming the prince for the girl), it's kindof sweet and artistic thing.... being crazy and showing it in an original way.... although i wouldn't recommend trying it

:D :D

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with your conception of the happiness functions. I think that the function of happiness with respect to dating should be more parabolic. That is, the happiness is LOW at the EXTREMES and HIGH in the MIDDLE. It seems that in your theroy you take interest level to mean happiness, where it should be interest level MULTIPLIED by the parabolic function to equal total happiness dervied from dating.

Women are good to an extent, but then they start to drive you f*ckin' nuts when you hang around them too much.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an absolute wonder that anyone on this board ever gets laid.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Or why they complain when they don't.

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
LOOOOOL! :D :D :D

this is one of the funniest post ever!