A Dating Guide on How to LOSE the Girl Of Your Dreams?!?

Don 'Ron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, check this out: I have a blog on xanga.com that I use as my online journal. Today, I was looking through other people's blogs out of boredom and came across this:

www.xanga.com/mrnonjuan

There's this guy that calls himself "Mr. Non Juan," and he has this book he wrote that's a guide on how to make women NOT like you, or something like that. He has the whole first chapter of the book posted on his blog - and it's actually pretty good! It's almost like reading David DeAngelo's stuff, only backwards.

Have you guys ever heard of this guy? Check out the link, and read the chapter he has posted - it's about how being a nice guy is a "good" way to lose women. I thought it was hilarious, but I'd like to see what you guys think, or if you've seen his stuff before :confused:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This no doubt makes alot of sense:

"Guess what? Women are the same way when it comes to choosing men! They spend all day long being hit on by “bad boys,” "jerks," and other sex-starved male creatures. After a while, these types of guys become the norm for them. So when a Non-Juan comes along and advertises he is “different from all the other guys” she has ever dealt with, her mind automatically goes into suspicion mode: “There’s no way he can be that much different from other guys,” she thinks to herself. “He can’t possibly be THAT nice – he must be lying to me. I think I’ll go over to this OTHER guy instead – I mean, I know he put his LAST girlfriend in a coma, but he won’t do that to ME!!”"

Especially for those LSE girls.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what is LSE mean? I don't think I was ever told what that ment.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low Self Esteem

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dating Guide on Haw to LOSE the Girl of Your Dreams

i already got this down......don't need any help there

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Low Self Esteem
Ah ok that makes sense thanks!

Don 'Ron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, Brother AP! I checked out his website, this dude is hilarious! He also has a book he's selling on ebay called "Pimp to Wimp: The Non-Juan's Guide to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams." I liked the first chapter, and am thinking about buying it... has anyone here bought or read the whole book yet?