“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A couple small tricks.

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
I noticed a small series tricks to meeting women.

For the woman who thinks she's hot stuff:

(This is not for clubs or bars. This is for the conventional places such as college, bookstores, malls, etc.)

Step 1: Let it be known that you notice them. Once your eyes meet, the game begins.
Step 2: Give her a smile, and then go back to what you were doing (come prepared with something to do), as though you aren't really all that concerned about her. (If she's really hot, then this will bother her, because she's used to the attention.)
Step 3: If she comes near (if the circumstance makes it so) then randomly say "So what's your name?" (this got my friend his girlfriend)
Step 4: Introduction, but not too formal. Don't go out of your way to compliment her, she's probably used to it. If you do, don't let it be anything like, "You're beautiful," or "You're gorgeous." Let it be something subtle.

After this, you're in the game.

Now, I'm no expert, but these couple of tricks have done me some justice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
If you feild tested it. Props to you
 

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
Thanks. It has been tested a couple times.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
step 2: she might think that you didnt dare to go straight to her and talk inmediately...
not a good idea...it would be better to get close... say a "neg hit", and then...go do some other stuff

step 3: it's no so original to say "what's your name"...that's what would say 99 percent
of the guys that alllll the time go to talk to her...I like more the "congratulations" technique... or whatever funny and stupid...

i dont like the idea...

sorry for the grammar...
 

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
What you say to her depends on the situation. I'll usually throw a "hey there" if I'm in a book store, or better yet "how many times can you walk by me without saying anything?" A bit of humor, but not enough to be entertaining, just a slight tease. Its tasteful, as long as you have something else to say.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Step 3: I think that your step 3 is a little bit too conventional. I always think it is better to open with something witty and/or funny. I usually get more success that way.

My step 3 is field tested; but if yours works for you, then more power to you, we each gotta have ourown way of doing things *thumbs up*
 

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
True Heizen, either one works. But on the gorgeous ****y girls, the best I've known to work is, "So what's your name?" Then again, a witty comment has a lot of strength, so "do what thou wilt" and it shall get you places. *thumbs up back atcha*
 
Top