"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A contradiction

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Location
Big Ole apple
On the site, i read many articles explaining how girls love variation and guys that are different, but thats not the case at my school. Here, the hottest girls go for baseball player guys who all dress EXACTLY the same. Why is this? These guys don't have any exceptionaly talking skills or anything yet they get all the chicks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Haha welcome to the real world!

Do you by any chance go to a private school?

Anyways, I have that same problem. You are not alone. I color coordinate my clothes, so therefore at my school I'm a "thug". I don't like the label but at the same time I don't really care. The girls I like all like those Abercrombie and Hollister crap. The girl i like even told me I should wear Hollister instead of being a "ghetto thug".

I seriously am not sure what to do sometimes. I have like 7 pairs of shoes, and I don't know what to do because if I have more than one, I'm a thug. I'm lost.

But as far as girls are concerned, just show confidence and that **** about baseball flies out the window. Just give it some time. Hanging out with them wouldn't hurt either.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Because they are the coolest kids ever and you're not cooler than them so they aren't going for you!!!!111eleven!11!
 

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Location
Big Ole apple
"Because they are the coolest kids ever and you're not cooler than them so they aren't going for you!!!!111eleven!11!"



I bet you're trying to be funny right? Well hahahahahahaha! There, you got a laugh, feel like you accomplished something 2day?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
In all honesty, maybe the girls have fun with these guys. Maybe these guys show the girls a good time after school. Come on now, any number of reasons not worth even thinking about.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top