Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A contradiction

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the site, i read many articles explaining how girls love variation and guys that are different, but thats not the case at my school. Here, the hottest girls go for baseball player guys who all dress EXACTLY the same. Why is this? These guys don't have any exceptionaly talking skills or anything yet they get all the chicks.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha welcome to the real world!

Do you by any chance go to a private school?

Anyways, I have that same problem. You are not alone. I color coordinate my clothes, so therefore at my school I'm a "thug". I don't like the label but at the same time I don't really care. The girls I like all like those Abercrombie and Hollister crap. The girl i like even told me I should wear Hollister instead of being a "ghetto thug".

I seriously am not sure what to do sometimes. I have like 7 pairs of shoes, and I don't know what to do because if I have more than one, I'm a thug. I'm lost.

But as far as girls are concerned, just show confidence and that **** about baseball flies out the window. Just give it some time. Hanging out with them wouldn't hurt either.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are the coolest kids ever and you're not cooler than them so they aren't going for you!!!!111eleven!11!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Because they are the coolest kids ever and you're not cooler than them so they aren't going for you!!!!111eleven!11!"

I bet you're trying to be funny right? Well hahahahahahaha! There, you got a laugh, feel like you accomplished something 2day?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, maybe the girls have fun with these guys. Maybe these guys show the girls a good time after school. Come on now, any number of reasons not worth even thinking about.