“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

a club tip

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I was in the club about 2 years ago. I saw a group of girls dancing and I asked one of them to dance. She was spanish and she was hott! she was like NO!!!! really loud, making a scene. I yelled out, Why you up in the club all prude then!! I saw her coming after me after i said that. I don't know what she wanted but i wasn't waiting around to find out. She looked pissed. I went to the mens bathroom for a while "cuz i had to pee honestly" then I went back in. At this time, the spanish girl and her friends were eyeing me. I was sitting down with my boys a little discouraged because of the whole rejection thing. But then something changed. As I saw the spanish girl and her friends laughing at me, It made me think hey, I aint gonna let a couple of bvtches ruin my night so I got up, asked another girl to dance. She said yes, so we dancing, bumpin and grinding against the wall. AWWWW i love that. Im lookin at the spanish girl and her friends just laughing at them. After we danced, me and the girl i danced with got really close. I met some of her friends. We were just chillin. I got her number and I had a good night that night if you know what im sayin :D The bottom line of this story is that after a girl rejects you, they will look at you to see how you're taking it. Be a man. Next her right in her face.


Joecollapoppa playa always.... signing off
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Fellow Don Juans, I'd like to make an announcement. Although he denies all of my threads, Rgeere is my biggest fan.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I'm surprised that hoe didn't hit you in the jaw. :eek:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Fellow Don Juans, I'd like to make an announcement. Although he denies all of my threads, Rgeere is my biggest fan.
Actually, I have become to see you as sort of an icon.

An icon, sort of in the likes of how geeks are characterized by pocket protectors and nerds with their thick glasses and scientific calculators.

In your case, you are either the guy who gets beat up by girls or the biggest bser that holds the record for most amount of post before getting banned.

Only time will tell, I guess...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
This post summed up in two words: Move On.
 
Top