"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A check out chick (high interest)

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Hey guys last Sunday I was shopping for basics usually use self checkout but say an empty checkout lane and after noticing the chick working it and the high level of attraction I have towards her I went with the first thing I could go with way I liked her glasses and they suited her... deep eye contact she did not break it I asked where she got them... she sheepishly answers and back and forward intensity increases, silence occurs she breaks it with saying she also has contacts.. now I leave.
Also I told her I was buying glasses this week, (I already have them)

Now I was DLV as I was poorly dressed messy gym attire and no hair product or fresh cut.

I plan on going back better dressed glasses on .
This Sunday, what would everyone’s game plan be
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Be ready to start from scratch....she has already forgotten you...

Asking for a number at the checkout is just postponing either success or rejection.

You can ask in a low tone of voice, "would you be able to talk me for a few minutes when you are not on the clock? "

If she is interested she will say when her break is, when her shift ends, or if she is management, she will step away and go somewhere more private. I've had checkers "give me a hand with that out to my car". I had one tell me without me asking that she was off in 15 minutes. Likewise I've given clients an opportunity for one on one conversations out of hearing from my colleagues.

I've been hit on by female customers. Even then it can be awkward, especially if I'm not attracted. But it is easier to reject making the time to talk than "no you can't have my number".
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
Wait a minute this guys great PUA training didn't work like magic, how can that be it is amazingly great techniques and stuff. Maybe he didn't neg her properly or perhaps his DHV wasn't high enough. I think he should study under the PUA guru that I studied under, his name is Chad McChadmore. He is the Chadiest Chad of them all. Before learning from him I was doomed to die a virgin, I was so bad that I had never even jerked it because I couldn't even seduce myself , but Chad McChadmore and his Chad blueprint system fixed everything for me.:D
 

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Wait a minute this guys great PUA training didn't work like magic, how can that be it is amazingly great techniques and stuff. Maybe he didn't neg her properly or perhaps his DHV wasn't high enough. I think he should study under the PUA guru that I studied under, his name is Chad McChadmore. He is the Chadiest Chad of them all. Before learning from him I was doomed to die a virgin, I was so bad that I had never even jerked it because I couldn't even seduce myself , but Chad McChadmore and his Chad blueprint system fixed everything for me.:D
Good to see I burn you so hard you can not help but comment on everything I do.

But as a general reference for everyone else she is definitely one of the hottest check out workers I have seen in a long time, I believe there is a different way you have to go about getting a service workers number than anyone else as they have to talk and be friendly, and you throw incredibly hot in the mix and it’s something you have to pull of correctly as it’s not like the club where you can just chew threw sets regardless of how they go, this one I want to be my on cycle gf for the next few months
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
I think I am going to try to do a throw back to our convo last week, if she rembembers it’s definitely a good sign I was on her mind even just a little, I’ll run a similar style as before but close with asking if she wants to get a drink, if yes I’ll ask her to write her number on the receipt saying I don’t have my phone on me, if she does that it’s a good sign, anyone have a better variation?
 
Top