Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A check out chick (high interest)

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys last Sunday I was shopping for basics usually use self checkout but say an empty checkout lane and after noticing the chick working it and the high level of attraction I have towards her I went with the first thing I could go with way I liked her glasses and they suited her... deep eye contact she did not break it I asked where she got them... she sheepishly answers and back and forward intensity increases, silence occurs she breaks it with saying she also has contacts.. now I leave.
Also I told her I was buying glasses this week, (I already have them)

Now I was DLV as I was poorly dressed messy gym attire and no hair product or fresh cut.

I plan on going back better dressed glasses on .
This Sunday, what would everyone’s game plan be

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be ready to start from scratch....she has already forgotten you...

Asking for a number at the checkout is just postponing either success or rejection.

You can ask in a low tone of voice, "would you be able to talk me for a few minutes when you are not on the clock? "

If she is interested she will say when her break is, when her shift ends, or if she is management, she will step away and go somewhere more private. I've had checkers "give me a hand with that out to my car". I had one tell me without me asking that she was off in 15 minutes. Likewise I've given clients an opportunity for one on one conversations out of hearing from my colleagues.

I've been hit on by female customers. Even then it can be awkward, especially if I'm not attracted. But it is easier to reject making the time to talk than "no you can't have my number".

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute this guys great PUA training didn't work like magic, how can that be it is amazingly great techniques and stuff. Maybe he didn't neg her properly or perhaps his DHV wasn't high enough. I think he should study under the PUA guru that I studied under, his name is Chad McChadmore. He is the Chadiest Chad of them all. Before learning from him I was doomed to die a virgin, I was so bad that I had never even jerked it because I couldn't even seduce myself , but Chad McChadmore and his Chad blueprint system fixed everything for me.:D

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute this guys great PUA training didn't work like magic, how can that be it is amazingly great techniques and stuff. Maybe he didn't neg her properly or perhaps his DHV wasn't high enough. I think he should study under the PUA guru that I studied under, his name is Chad McChadmore. He is the Chadiest Chad of them all. Before learning from him I was doomed to die a virgin, I was so bad that I had never even jerked it because I couldn't even seduce myself , but Chad McChadmore and his Chad blueprint system fixed everything for me.:D
Good to see I burn you so hard you can not help but comment on everything I do.

But as a general reference for everyone else she is definitely one of the hottest check out workers I have seen in a long time, I believe there is a different way you have to go about getting a service workers number than anyone else as they have to talk and be friendly, and you throw incredibly hot in the mix and it’s something you have to pull of correctly as it’s not like the club where you can just chew threw sets regardless of how they go, this one I want to be my on cycle gf for the next few months

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am going to try to do a throw back to our convo last week, if she rembembers it’s definitely a good sign I was on her mind even just a little, I’ll run a similar style as before but close with asking if she wants to get a drink, if yes I’ll ask her to write her number on the receipt saying I don’t have my phone on me, if she does that it’s a good sign, anyone have a better variation?