Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A bouncer gets laid every night. True or false?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a person, decent looking and with some game, would have worked as a bouncer at a decent club, would that person be guaranteed to score every night?

I've heard from bouncers I know that they haven't gone home alone one single night, except from those times that they wanted to go home alone.

Any thoughts on this?
No but the Bouncers get more a$$ than 99% of men who are looking to score, I had a buddy who use to be a bouncer at one of the top bars in my city. He was pulling girls that he would not have pulled if he wasn't a bouncer. Usually, he would get their number and meet them days later. He had a steady rotation of different girls but most club girls are low-quality trash so they wouldn't last long

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bouncer inside his working environment has virtually everything it takes for most women (who are present in the same environment) to consider him "high level" over other dudes: He has the last call whether you stay or get kicked out, he can protect people, he can scare people, he is respected (even feared) by most people, he looks and acts tough... It's totally normal for such a guy to get laid at the end of the day, I mean his shift.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moust bouncers are just juiced up dudes with little going on in their lives.

I've befriended many purely by coincidence and nearly all of them have little to show for in their lives. Do they get laid more than an average dude? Sure, but that doesn't equate to them being of higher value or being 'better'. If you want to make a lousy wage and deal with drunks on a regular basis and smash some half decent club rats then have at it. Sounds like s*** to me

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moust bouncers are just juiced up dudes with little going on in their lives.

I've befriended many purely by coincidence and nearly all of them have little to show for in their lives. Do they get laid more than an average dude? Sure, but that doesn't equate to them being of higher value or being 'better'. If you want to make a lousy wage and deal with drunks on a regular basis and smash some half decent club rats then have at it. Sounds like s*** to me
This thread is about the frequency of having sex a bouncer could have on a daily basis given the nature of his job, not about the quality of his life or how much he earns. You're being stupid!

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is about the frequency of having sex a bouncer could have on a daily basis given the nature of his job, not about the quality of his life or how much he earns. You're being stupid!
Genuinely @manfrombelow , I don't understand why you responded here? Am I missing something? My response seems exceptionally pertinent to the topic at hand. And to call me stupid for expressing my take on the topic at hand seems...kinda stupid no?

This thread is 15 years old and the original question posed all the way back in 08 is as follows

"If a person, decent looking and with some game, would have worked as a bouncer at a decent club, would that person be guaranteed to score every night? "

And my response was a statement DIRECTLY in regards to this and the current discussion taking place.

I very clearly stated here in regards to bouncers they they do "get laid more than an average dude? Sure" which is true based on my own anecdotal experience. However, I bring to light that the quality of women (as others have already stated) is generally poor and most bouncers (in my experience) have "little to show for".

Being a bouncer is not a job worth telling others about. Your job is to get drunks out of the building and limit altercations between inebriated patrons. That is not an illustrious career regardless of whether or not you are scoring *****. The bouncers I know are cool guys, but they are mostly broke, high functioning alcoholics and most of them are roided up. When I bartended briefly the bouncers were your typical low vibration dudes who didn't know what to do with their lives or how to apply themselves. I know this isn't the case for all of them, but this has been my personal experience thus far

Also, who wants to take home some leftover drunk girl who hung out until close and went home with the bouncer? I personally don't, but to each their own.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I've had a buncha bouncer friends over the years and i would say it depends greatly on the person.. but in general some bouncers do get hell of attention from women and usually have a slew of numbers. The majority of bouncers I know though are focused on the job.. not on getting laid. There's that odd bouncer or another who talks about how man girls he slept with but most aren't player types from my experience or care about slayin a buncha chicks..

Veteran bouncers have some crazy ass stories though man.. One of the guys i know whos been in the nightlife industry 25 years as a bouncer/security is missing most of his teeth just from crazy ass situations being a bouncer in Chicago. One of the coolest dudes I met though-- gave me one of his personal knives (Cold Steel brand) as a gift for no reason at all one night when my friend and I were chatting him up after the club at like 5 am.. We brought him to my friend place and heard alot of his crazy stories.. one of the craziest being something about being raped by dudes who drugged him.. was crazy seeing a grown man cry open up to us like that.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a person, decent looking and with some game, would have worked as a bouncer at a decent club, would that person be guaranteed to score every night?

I've heard from bouncers I know that they haven't gone home alone one single night, except from those times that they wanted to go home alone.

Any thoughts on this?
Eddie. The bouncer in the Soprano’s.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJs are usually the ones getting laid like that not the bouncers.
Not really, well it depends on what kind of DJ you are, if you're a resident DJ in nightclub and you play mash up you have very little time to talk to people, I used to work has a DJ so I know, DJs are busy playing music. Usually, DJs, get laid outside the club, they have some kind of status they get invited to party and they brag about the fact that they are DJ, some girls fall for that. Some don't. If you're House/Techno\EDJ DJ who tours a lot that is a different story.

I also worked as a busboy in one of the biggest nightclub in North-America, usually there are bouncers standing here and there in the club, they don't have anything to do except watching the crowd and talk to people around. They get some phone numbers, they probably get laid on a regular basis (depending of their looks of course), but they don't get laid every night/shift.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a buncha bouncer friends over the years and i would say it depends greatly on the person.. but in general some bouncers do get hell of attention from women and usually have a slew of numbers. The majority of bouncers I know though are focused on the job.. not on getting laid. There's that odd bouncer or another who talks about how man girls he slept with but most aren't player types from my experience or care about slayin a buncha chicks..

Veteran bouncers have some crazy ass stories though man.. One of the guys i know whos been in the nightlife industry 25 years as a bouncer/security is missing most of his teeth just from crazy ass situations being a bouncer in Chicago. One of the coolest dudes I met though-- gave me one of his personal knives (Cold Steel brand) as a gift for no reason at all one night when my friend and I were chatting him up after the club at like 5 am.. We brought him to my friend place and heard alot of his crazy stories.. one of the craziest being something about being raped by dudes who drugged him.. was crazy seeing a grown man cry open up to us like that.
Yeah, good bouncers don't focus on girls, they focus on making sure that everybody will be safe if something happens. The club where I used to work was filled with gangsters and street gangs every weekend, it was a dangerous place for bouncers, inside and outside the club.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not really, well it depends on what kind of DJ you are, if you're a resident DJ in nightclub and you play mash up you have very little time to talk to people, I used to work has a DJ so I know, DJs are busy playing music. Usually, DJs, get laid outside the club, they have some kind of status they get invited to party and they brag about the fact that they are DJ, some girls fall for that. Some don't. If you're House/Techno\EDJ DJ who tours a lot that is a different story.

I also worked as a busboy in one of the biggest nightclub in North-America, usually there are bouncers standing here and there in the club, they don't have anything to do except watching the crowd and talk to people around. They get some phone numbers, they probably get laid on a regular basis (depending of their looks of course), but they don't get laid every night/shift.
I was a house DJ in various clubs for almost 10 years and I got laid like a champ from it.

Plenty of 8-10 minute songs at various times of the night and my partner running lights used to do most of the letting women in and out of the booth area.