A bit of a Social Problem.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
This problem would probably turn to be an advantage as I grow but right now, it's a problem. I doubt many people have experienced this.

I tend to socialize with people older than me. Not people 1 or 2 years older, but 20-30 year olds. It's weird I know but I just personally prefer their company, and I can EASILY socialize with them.

But with kids my age I can't STAND most of them. Mainly cause alotta them are jerks. I get along with them and all but I just prefer the company of mellowed out mature people. Unfortunatley this applys to the women as well, I actually catch a few of them glance at me. The fact that I look older than I am probably helps.

Any advice on this? Thanks in advance.

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the problem exactly? LOL

I'm almost 21 and I know a lot of younger, but mature people (guys & girls). It doesn't bother me.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
just grin and bear it. you gotta get with these people anyway. its not exactly the wisest move to go for a 30 year-old.

unless u like MILFS, then i suggest you try your luck. hahaha

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the age gap is much larger in my case. This is prolly cause my bro's 29 and married now, we still do stuff together with our cousins who are 18-19.

Well I think I'll need to be a more popular at school. I'm well known just not really talked about. Being popular at school means I have to be with the jerky/popular guys, and I don't really like them much. Any alternatives?

My clique at the mo only has one popular person, but he's a 'Nice Guy' and fairly trodden on like a door mat (he never says no when people want to borrow money off him). I have a rep of being mean (always charge interest when lending money, good at martial arts, don't take s*** from anyone etc.)

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty cool.
Well I mean, do what you want. What exactly is the problem?
What do you want? To hang out with kids your age? Easy, get your old friends to bootleg for you, and your young friends will enjoy hanging out with you.
took ten seconds to think that one up, lol.