Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90% of Your Problem is Trying to "Date" Women Over 25

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Same way I could do so many things with you, spaz. If you would only admit your inferiority complex, we could certainly break new ground! I'm not giving up on you quite yet!

And lay off the new guy. He held his own with you pretty well, in my expert troll opinion.
Tch. And I thought it would be some mind blowing retort that I would enjoy.

I'm disappointed in you ty.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's so many sickos here, it's apparent in how you think - thinking that old women are the shiet.

Some even posted that a 40++ years old woman as a HB9 on another thread. Whilst there's one senior poster here who's advocating getting involved with female senior citizens.

I do wonder with the state of mind you boys are in, when or what it takes to trigger ya'all into a murderous rampage.

Men with little backbones are dangerous since they tend to use violence against those physically weaker then them.

It's time for you bottom dwellers to rise above and surpass ur limits lest you regret the path most of you will take.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There's so many sickos here, it's apparent in how you think - thinking that old women are the shiet.

Some even posted that a 40++ years old woman as a HB9 on another thread. Whilst there's one senior poster here who's advocating getting involved with female senior citizens.

I do wonder with the state of mind you boys are in, when or what it takes to trigger ya'all into a murderous rampage.

Men with little backbones are dangerous since they tend to use violence against those physically weaker then them.

It's time for you bottom dwellers to rise above and surpass ur limits lest you regret the path most of you will take.
Yuk. Senior? That's nasty!

So Gisele Bundchen who's nearly 40 isn't an HB 9?????

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some guys simply can’t date or pull a 25 yo chick.

The logic here is funny sometimes. For example:

1. Single mom - Ok for a dry spell.

2. Fat chick - Ok for a dry spell:

3. Older chick - Hell no. It’s not allowed lol.
Who thought you this?

FYI, No. 1 and No. 2 are from the mindset of bottom feeders that's feeding this forum.

You better change that mindset if you're practicing it because that not only makes you a bottom feeder but it also makes you stay at the bottom.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yuk. Senior? That's nasty!

So Gisele Bundchen who's nearly 40 isn't an HB 9?????
What nonsense are you spouting again?

Here's ur super model with/without makeup and photoshop;

rs_1024x759-160125133303-1024.Gisele-Bundchen-Without-Makeup.MS.012516.jpg

Even that super model looks expired, don't expect me to believe all the single mommies that's in OLD apps are super models and worse yet HB9's...

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who thought you this?

FYI, No. 1 and No. 2 are from the mindset of bottom feeders that's feeding this forum.

You better change that mindset if you're practicing it because that not only makes you a bottom feeder but it also makes you stay at the bottom.
By this point I’ve accepted the fact that a man considering himself a single point of light, an individual free of social contrivances, is simply a foreign concept so outside some’s reality that I can’t even communicate to them on that level. They simply don’t understand the value a man can create within himself and how ridiculous belief systems based on the supposed limits of the mind really are. Some are incapable of traveling that path, because they’ve never actually sat down, analyzed themselves, and thought about how powerful a man and a being they really can be.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Trolls and sock-puppets are out in force for this one, eh?

Back on ignore you go, little gayboy. Had your chance at making sense.

Would sooner read my horoscopes than your senseless sh1te.
Does it surprise anyone when cry babies feel the need to announce they put someone on ignore?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How would you know?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Notice how salty he is about being ignored. Proper old-man troll.

Not said a rational thing yet. No surprise.

What was your original beef, that I have a problem with women 30+?

Anyone who has been here any length knows that not to be the case. Anyone otherwise? I'm not bothered. It's a different account.

You meanwhile have a lot to prove. 7 thousand posts and not one of a woman. This is ridiculous and unheard of.

Seems you keep putting up a text of the same 40+ bird and playing her off as different women, and that you've been in a LTR for over a decade, no? Not a single field report. Nobody from the scene coming and enjoying his game. Nothing but bullsh1t trolling as evident here.

You are a clown bruv. Useful only in seeing who the virgins are.
I shall bet 50 English pounds sterling too to anyone stupid enough that when Spastic eventually posts himself and his bird (after like 20 thousand posts in just one year) that they are both under a 5.

Waiting on a single post of his executive jetsetting lifestyle too. 7 thousand posts, mind you and not one of any of this.

People used to complain about @Tenacity. Serious? I liked him

This guy is a complete f.ucking clown.
There are some really weird fvckers here, which is odd because I've met 5 ppl from here and all solid guys.
Why is it that bottom feeders always end up using other people's name to prop themselves up when they feel repressed?

From their dad to their brothers to using the names of other personalities in Sosuave.

Both of you don't even know how to walk tall and proud on ur own 2 feets.

Shameful.

Ur 2 legs are so lousy and weak to the point that it makes you both so incompetent.

One is a compulsive complainer and the other is also the same, just different story but the same kind of shiet.

No wonder women are leaving you both left, right and center.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Reported the idiot for trolling. Mods can go back and look how he has attempted to provoke several members and derail the thread as usual.

Last time I reported him he shat himself. Comedy gold. He clearly cares very much for being banned.

I suggest people report him whenever he makes a nuisance of himself looking for attention.
Tsk Tsk Tsk 1st it was ignore and now its a report, you must be fuming mad.

Careful now, you might get internal injuries with so much pent up anger hehe

U

user43770

Reported the idiot for trolling. Mods can go back and look how he has attempted to provoke several members and derail the thread as usual.

Last time I reported him he shat himself. Comedy gold. He clearly cares very much for being banned.

I suggest people report him whenever he makes a nuisance of himself looking for attention.
Spaz adds character to an otherwise bore fest. Nobody talks about pick-up anymore, rando.

On a different note, I always figured you were a krauser guy. Brits and all. Plus, you seemed to use his lingo. Never read his books, but I used to check his forum and videos. Real fvcking deal, that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz adds character to an otherwise bore fest. Nobody talks about pick-up anymore, rando.

On a different note, I always figured you were a krauser guy. Brits and all. Plus, you seemed to use his lingo. Never read his books, but I used to check his forum and videos. Real fvcking deal, that guy.
You seem to forget that Spaz has a PhD in dealing with cry babies and bottom feeders...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Oh match and such I'm even look at 45-50 now if they're high enough HB. That's extreme and I would never go over 50 lol.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Oh match and such I'm even look at 45-50 now if they're high enough HB. That's extreme and I would never go over 50 lol.
You're seriously interested in dating 50 year olds? A man who is 35 should be able to attract women of the same age and younger. If you can't, there's a serious problem.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You're seriously interested in dating 50 year olds? A man who is 35 should be able to attract women of the same age and younger. If you can't, there's a serious problem.
Okay, 40 year olds. Over the summer and the date in Oct the dates I got were HB7 and above 38 to 40. My age and younger few few on OLD in this regions unless they're landwhales. The high end HB ones are all over 35, around 40 on OLD.

I need OLD.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont ****ing care about age. Couldnt give less of a ****. If she's hot, easy going and DTF she's okay in my book.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, 40 year olds. Over the summer and the date in Oct the dates I got were HB7 and above 38 to 40. My age and younger few few on OLD in this regions unless they're landwhales. The high end HB ones are all over 35, around 40 on OLD.

I need OLD.
I'm not very familiar with that end of the pool. I will say that surgical techniques and injectables have reached some degree of maturity (no pun intended) and women of that age can get good results. That's probably what you're looking at: women in their late 30's on up who have invested their ex's soul, I mean alimony payments, into plastic surgery and botox.

In that respect, the cougar pool has improved noticeably. Interesting that they get it on both ends: they are luring younger men with their phony looks and also older men who think they can't date younger, hotter women. What a crazy world we live in.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm talking to a hb7 via texting who wants to meet shes 50 miles away and an 42 year old hb9.
Not possible dude, I just fvcked a hb6 32 yr old (though 2 kids I saw her with no makeup she looked good with no make up, her blood type was real weird like 2% of the world pop) and her body while nice was less than appealing in feel and looks...sure she shook her as5 as she walked to the bathroom but she’s try hard whereas a younger lass wouldn’t have to exaggerate her movements. She has a mind and can speak clearly and intelligently but if she were to get uppity with me (I felt she had the potential to kinda fiery and knows many dudes WANT her but thinking on her can’t-help-it body I’d drop her in a heartbeat if she crossed the line - one guy already has after 7 years marriage so. HB7+ is impossible to be afforded/awarded a +32 woman. They age like chedda and I actually feel sorry for them as that is their sole attraction point to most men. Nice boobs but drooping unavoidably. Not a round as5 but flat and probably the best shape she could make it. It’s sad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not possible dude, I just fvcked a hb6 32 yr old (though 2 kids I saw her with no makeup she looked good with no make up, her blood type was real weird like 2% of the world pop) and her body while nice was less than appealing in feel and looks...sure she shook her as5 as she walked to the bathroom but she’s try hard whereas a younger lass wouldn’t have to exaggerate her movements. She has a mind and can speak clearly and intelligently but if she were to get uppity with me (I felt she had the potential to kinda fiery and knows many dudes WANT her but thinking on her can’t-help-it body I’d drop her in a heartbeat if she crossed the line - one guy already has after 7 years marriage so. HB7+ is impossible to be afforded/awarded a +32 woman. They age like chedda and I actually feel sorry for them as that is their sole attraction point to most men. Nice boobs but drooping unavoidably. Not a round as5 but flat and probably the best shape she could make it. It’s sad.
On match, facebook dating their pics look HB7 plus though.