Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90% of Attractiveness is Facial Appearance (Black Pill?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Or, maybe just red pill.

I've been overweight, I've been thin, I've been muscular, but throughout it all, my facial appearance has remained the same. I've always had girls chasing me beginning in elementary school, and have never been lacking in women interested. Regardless of physique, people will always look at your face first and last.

You can change your bodily appearance rather easily, but you can't alter your bone structure or the features of your face very easily, if at all. If you have an ugly face, there's no amount of work you can do on your body to make yourself look "hot."

Fortunately, you can maximize your facial appearance. Eating right leads to better, healthier skin tone. It's not either/or. You can get braces and/or teeth whitening. You can wear sunscreen. You can get a nice haircut. Your glasses should accentuate the shape of your face or you can get contacts. There are lots of things you can do to maximize your appearance. The good news is, most people can look more than presentable. But that last hurdle is probably genetics. Or, plastic surgery. Be careful.

The point is, with limited time and resources, make sure that you are presentable and that your facial appearance is always the best you can attain.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I would say it's more like 50%. With height and shoulders the other 50%

Most tall guys are bang average and wouldn't get laid without their structure

Same with short handsome guys, the face helps them when the height is not there

So I would say it's 50/50

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl said to me the other day, if there were 2 guys to choose, the girls would go for the taller guy regardless of everything else most of the time, even face. I thought this was weird.

I don't have a great body, I'm not fat but I need more muscle, but I'm 6'2, broad shouldered and extremely handsome so I can do well with girls I consider out of my league. I'm literally a few months in the gym from 9.5/10. But I'm lazy and content with everything right now.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a special cologne that was made by Tibetan monks back during the 1600's.

It's formulated with human pheromones and bee semen, based on an ancient recipe from Jesus himself.

One drop of this and the ladies are hypnotized.

I could smear feces all over my face and the ladies would still compete for my semen.

Unfortunately, when they manage to gang up on me, hold me down, and steal my semen, if they don't impregnate themselves, they are so depressed they never want to have sex again.

They only want to watch Netflix and eat peanut butter cups.

What they watch isn't important.

Neither is the post expiration date on the peanut butter cups.

Nor the brand.

(True story.)

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think personally it’s a combination of everything including height, jaw structure and symmetrical face, muscle mass eg wide shoulders hip waist ratio wide back etc, low body fat. The eyes are linked to the brain and process visual cues and information in seconds remember. But of course women are not as visual as men they say.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think personally it’s a combination of everything including height, jaw structure and symmetrical face, muscle mass eg wide shoulders hip waist ratio wide back etc, low body fat. The eyes are linked to the brain and process visual cues and information in seconds remember. But of course women are not as visual as men they say.
They are right, women are not as visual as men, they are much more plus they consider further items too.

When it comes of evaluating a man, women are beyond nazism and their measurements.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
true.face is almost everything.

But if you are ugly:
good haircut + eyeglasses + earrings + mewing + chewing + low bf (so low face bf too) + big neck (so u look less like cuck)

can do wonders unless u r seriously deformed

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be some truth to this, I have a friend who looks bodybuilding stage ready all year, but doesn’t pull. His face is slightly below average and the girls he dates are slightly below average .. but he’s also a chubby chaser so I don’t know if he is just naturally into chubs(which is fine, I’ll take a chubby most nights over a thin girl) or it’s his face.

But I’ve had females who are mutual friends who say they think his level of muscularity is gross.

I think the ideal combo is lean, athletic build think a NBA player or surfer/swimmer and a handsome face.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Initial 1st look by women.

90% body language for attractiveness for naturally dominant man.

90% facial, grooming and height/body attractiveness combo for men who are naturally passive.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a special cologne that was made by Tibetan monks back during the 1600's.

It's formulated with human pheromones and bee semen, based on an ancient recipe from Jesus himself.

One drop of this and the ladies are hypnotized.

I could smear feces all over my face and the ladies would still compete for my semen.

Unfortunately, when they manage to gang up on me, hold me down, and steal my semen, if they don't impregnate themselves, they are so depressed they never want to have sex again.

They only want to watch Netflix and eat peanut butter cups.

What they watch isn't important.

Neither is the post expiration date on the peanut butter cups.

Nor the brand.

(True story.)
Hahahahahajja lol

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's definitely face in my experience.

Body = just don't be super fat or super skinny (most of the time)

A handsome face, and 90% of the work is done for you

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no formula. Stop trying to figure it out. Just be the best you can be. Improve it all within natural means.

Being fit is attractive. Having a face that's easy on the eyes is attractive. Having both is very attractive.

It's simple. Why are so many people complicating this sh!t.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're telling me y'all have never seen an "ugly" dude who is ripped and pulls through his muscle? I've seen it all the time

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be the best you can be in all the things that you can control to a degree. Work on confidence and all the masculine traits and obviously your social circle and money job and status to appear a better catch than the next guy. The things we are born with you can’t control accept obviously muscle mass and body fat. If you havnt got the face make up in other areas. I know some extremely good looking lads who have nothing else accept looks and they are not necessarily the best iv seen with women. It all adds altogether in a points system I think into one decision. They are either feeling it or they or not.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont agree,
I have been slim , fat, gym body, with hair, without here , and I can tell all the affect you, when I moved from fat to normal heads was started turning to me, when I start loosing hair, a lot of interest from women was lost, it is every thing, black pills try to prove it is only face, but it isnt,

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are superficial when it comes to men, how many times I come acrossed they look at at other that I consider an attractive men even when their husband/BF are around. The attractive hb girl are like ninjas when they take a peek at attractive guy per se, you wouldnt even notice it. They tend to think they they are the prize most of the time. I just loled.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it is bad habits or behavior outside of work. Work will change your looks (tired). If you feed your mind you'll be well-rounded and lighter in countenance. Sure a lot of it is genetics (lottery), but your hobbies you choose, your activities away from mandatory WORK (to pay for things) guide your appearance or countenance. So if I drink a lot away from work or hole myself up and game for hours on end, then I'm am NOT gonna be attractive to women on the other side when I come out. I won't have my faculties to deliver exceptional speech to her to let her decide if I'm the man she wants to enter her one day or same day. So engaging in activities you may Want to do is not always the wise clear conscious choice IF you care to attract a female anywhere anytime anytime soon in your near future. This is why MGTOW is not really that ideal because you begin to do harm to yourself and leave yourself not 'Open' to a potential walk-along female in your day. Your opportunities are diminished when you have it your way everyday. If you take women into consideration in your life, then you'll take better care of yourself and look your best and FEEL your best. You indulge in what you Want to do which leaves you hung over, then you will not have all your cognitive abilities to artfully direct a conversation with a woman you want to bed (and hear here that you may not even need to physically bed her, but in her mind that moment she's having sex with you and you've just made sex with each other in the mind - it never materializes because idk she's married or she's at work or at school (though fvcking sneakily could be possible if she wanted it bad enough and knows you'd never get caught right then and there). I've had more mental fvcks with women than physical. When I leave her, I say to myself, "We just fvcked" or she probably wished we were fvcking right now and maybe later or just heated get-away sex somewhere somehow.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
allancc3
How many 8+/10 girls you slept with? I **** you not, there is always some fat and ugly guy who fcked more of them than you. Girls can fall for good looks, it is true, but it wouldn't get you laid as much as strong frame or game. If very hot looking guy start to do cold approach in a very needy way he would never get laid, lol. If ugly guy will cold approach in confident and non-needy way he would get laid a lot. Those are facts either you want accept them or not. If game didn't worked for you it just means what you don't understand what is a true game.

Status
Not open for further replies.