"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

639 lb woman breaks up with boyfriend and is "open" to dating again...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I mean...if this doesn't show you the advantages women have in the dating arena, I am not sure what will...

And she says her DMs are blowing up with dudes trying to get at her?? SMFH

Are you fvcking serious right now?

 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Things her boyfriend said. Were out of Mac & Cheese.. Didn't you wear that yesterday?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
It doesn't matter for some guys, "every hole is a goal" as they say.
Respect still has to be earned though.

I have no respect for simps.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I followed the article for laughs and the dude actually prefers 300lb+ women.

He has an internet persona where he's like if you're less than 300lbs he's out and actually didn't want this ex to get down to lower than that.

So maybe it's like a lesson, there's gonna be someone out there for you however hard you try to convince yourself that you won't find opportunities.

If this girl can, you can too.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I followed the article for laughs and the dude actually prefers 300lb+ women.

He has an internet persona where he's like if you're less than 300lbs he's out and actually didn't want this ex to get down to lower than that.

So maybe it's like a lesson, there's gonna be someone out there for you however hard you try to convince yourself that you won't find opportunities.

If this girl can, you can too.
Disgusting
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Disgusting
Certainly a 'niche' kind of attraction isn't it.

Sometimes hear of Men from Africa finding 'big-boned' women attractive. I've known a couple of guys from Africa from work over the years and both married considerably overweight british women. Wondered if they genuinely found the women attractive or were easy targets (low value women) to get uk work permit . 1 of the men was good looking, alpha(ish) type chap - Nigerian Muslim.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Certainly a 'niche' kind of attraction isn't it.

Sometimes hear of Men from Africa finding 'big-boned' women attractive. I've known a couple of guys from Africa from work over the years and both married considerably overweight british women. Wondered if they genuinely found the women attractive or were easy targets (low value women) to get uk work permit . 1 of the men was good looking, alpha(ish) type chap - Nigerian Muslim.
In African Culture someone who has time to sit around and eat all day is seen as wealthy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
In African Culture someone who has time to sit around and eat all day is seen as wealthy.
Ah yes good point.

Heard similar at times in SE Asia. If someone's fat, can be a sign they have excess resources as many can only afford to eat the minimum to get by each day. Can be seen as display of high value, lol.

So there yiu have it, stop excercising and eat loads of crap months before visiting certain regions :D
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Ah yes good point.

Heard similar at times in SE Asia. If someone's fat, can be a sign they have excess resources as many can only afford to eat the minimum to get by each day. Can be seen as display of high value, lol.

So there yiu have it, stop excercising and eat loads of crap months before visiting certain regions :D
for Africans the more "fuller" your wife and children appear, the wealthier the man of the house will appear to others.

African mothers-in-laws demand to see daughters-in-law who make the earth tremble when they walk (umfazi ohamba kunyakazele umhlaba).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top