Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6 years and she...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nahh some women are 100% impossible to deal with and it's a complete no win situation that has no possible good outcome.

funny how so many guys preach on the subject when they never fell in the trap or even have kids lolol

typical beta white knight garbage, be a man, fight harder, spend 100k in court and never give up wahhh, waste 3 years in court and just brawl it out with a psycho female, and if you don't do that your a coward that deserves to die wahh
ur kids are gonna suffer, wahh
kids are #1 wahh

here's this, how to be a man in the paradigm of patriarchy, do whatever the fvck you want, if people don't follow you or trust in your abilities they can fvck off. a mother has no say in any matters, if she leaves or turns into a psycho it's her problem, the kids getting hurt is her fault. you're not obligated to anyone or anything. simply put, don't give a fvck about any women's kids and walk whenever trouble happens your life will be alot easier.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying, if you had the chance, you wouldn’t fvck a hot thing after breaking it off w your gal?
It means it's unhealthy for you and for your own sanity for fvcksake. Taking sometime off from any girl after a break up is a way to go to avoid being attracted to the same type of women again. Take sometime off to heal.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying, if you had the chance, you wouldn’t fvck a hot thing after breaking it off w your gal?
Not valid in a man lolll

If it hit me in the face i would abviously

But would not put myself in a situation this could happens.

I would not pursue someone else right away.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the high road and just cut her lose. You’re not attracted so why waste time. Don’t sleep with her friends. That’s just low dude and not Alpha. Makes u look desperate

Glassguy

Reaction score
Things are complicated when you have kids also when you invested thousands on ****. We have investments and all this other bs
Actually, this is where your mind isnt in the right FRAME.

It actually makes it a much easier decision if you had a strong frame and knew the game. You take your half of the investments and start investing in your kid and YOURSELF and the baby mama can take her $350 a month and fend for herself.

Thats the way this works. You should be thinking "I am already in the hole xxx thousands to this ho. Not another dime will I waste on her".

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- Dude you need a reboot as bad as my computer does.

Look @ your posts, slow and careful, you will see what you need to do (and especially, what not to do.)