Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6 years and she...

metal921

Reaction score
Long story short. I’ve been with this woman for 6 years we have a child together of 3 years. We don’t live together and haven’t since we have been together. Last week I found out she cheated on me with a random guy one time since we were broken up 5 months ago.

(She got me upset and I called her some names told her to **** someone else, I was a real **** talking crap about her appearance calling her fat ugly etc, she started crying and crashed her car! )

Having read The Rational Male, I wanted to bring out my inner alpha that I haven’t had for a while. I felt powerful as hell.

Just today we started to talk again as I am not the revengeful type. She said she’s sorry and has been regretting it been crying for days straight etc as I was the primary breadwinner and helped with the bills etc without me my child and her will go through financial hardship. I understand maybe I ****ed up saying all this ****.. I don’t regret it..but anyways...we now have court and she doesn’t want to go to court and do all that...

So I did the unthinkable. I’ve been wanting to **** one of her friends for a long time (years) and just today I asked her (ex) if she was willing to have a threesome with the friend I wanted to ****. She said she would ask her and see what happens.

My question is obviously I don’t want to leave gf we have a kid. I’ve invested time and money but hell if this is opportunity for a potential 3 some why not you know? Should I go through with ****ing these two or should I just carry on? It doesn’t bother me anymore she ****ed a random dude. But idk help

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm idk man, mother of your child.
Hate the fact a women stay with a man for finacial support.

Dont treat her too badly conflict and drama will reflect on your kid.

metal921

Reaction score
Most likely we won’t stay together as all the effort of 6 years was lost when she cheated. Once they cheat they will always cheat. Every time we fight she will cheat? Nah..So idk I was just entertaining the idea of a 3 some with one of her best friends. If they agree should I go for it and stay with her??

A

AJ84

Long story short. I’ve been with this woman for 6 years we have a child together of 3 years. We don’t live together and haven’t since we have been together. Last week I found out she cheated on me with a random guy one time since we were broken up 5 months ago.

(She got me upset and I called her some names told her to **** someone else, I was a real **** talking crap about her appearance calling her fat ugly etc, she started crying and crashed her car! )

Having read The Rational Male, I wanted to bring out my inner alpha that I haven’t had for a while. I felt powerful as hell.

Just today we started to talk again as I am not the revengeful type. She said she’s sorry and has been regretting it been crying for days straight etc as I was the primary breadwinner and helped with the bills etc without me my child and her will go through financial hardship. I understand maybe I ****ed up saying all this ****.. I don’t regret it..but anyways...we now have court and she doesn’t want to go to court and do all that...

So I did the unthinkable. I’ve been wanting to **** one of her friends for a long time (years) and just today I asked her (ex) if she was willing to have a threesome with the friend I wanted to ****. She said she would ask her and see what happens.

My question is obviously I don’t want to leave gf we have a kid. I’ve invested time and money but hell if this is opportunity for a potential 3 some why not you know? Should I go through with ****ing these two or should I just carry on? It doesn’t bother me anymore she ****ed a random dude. But idk help
She slept with someone else when you were broken up five months ago or she slept with someone while you were still together?

metal921

Reaction score
She slept with someone else when you were broken up five months ago or she slept with someone while you were still together?
We got in a fight and she got so
Emotional she got in a car crash and was basically done with me. Had a random encounter with some guy. We got back together and I didn’t know about what she did till last week. Got mad did some **** just talked to her this morning and just asked her if she was down to do a 3 some haha so we can be even I guess. I haven’t sleep with another woman in over 5 years just her you know. Now I know to keep my options open

RickTheToad

Reaction score
But you were on a break!!
Only weak ass dudes accept "breaks". I've been offered a break a few times, I've always walked. That just means the lady wants to try out some other suitors and if they aren't as good or better than you, she'll reconnect. Fvck that. When a lady gives me an ultimatium, break or FWB after we've been exclusive.. Bye bye. You're dead to me (took that from Kevin O'Leary).

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only weak ass dudes accept "breaks". I've been offered a break a few times, I've always walked. That just means the lady wants to try out some other suitors and if they aren't as good or better than you, she'll reconnect. Fvck that. When a lady gives me an ultimatium, break or FWB after we've been exclusive.. Bye bye. You're dead to me (took that from Kevin O'Leary).
+1
Break are for weakling.

Never ever accept or suggest a break.

A

AJ84

We got in a fight and she got so
Emotional she got in a car crash and was basically done with me. Had a random encounter with some guy. We got back together and I didn’t know about what she did till last week. Got mad did some **** just talked to her this morning and just asked her if she was down to do a 3 some haha so we can be even I guess. I haven’t sleep with another woman in over 5 years just her you know. Now I know to keep my options open
So you were not in a relationship with her when she slept with someone else. That’s not cheating. Not saying it’s not hurtful to you as you got back together and she kept it from you, but it’s not cheating if you weren’t together at the time. You could have slept with someone else at that time too and it would not have been cheating because you were not in a relationship.
Having a threesome may be a fun but it doesn’t make things even in the sense that she didn’t cheat and really didn’t need to tell you at all who she slept with when you were not together, just like if you had slept with someone else during that time.
Seems like you both have dragged up some past stuff that’s only messed up your relationship probably for good.

A

AJ84

+1
Break are for weakling.

Never ever accept or suggest a break.
True. That’s a red flag for sure but in this case sounds like she broke up with him due to some fight and they got back together five months later.
Where the idea of her cheating during that five months is coming from, I have no idea. If she was single as it appears she was, then she didn’t cheat right? He could have slept with a dozen girls during that five months and that too would not have been cheating.

This is what I’m not understanding.

metal921

Reaction score
We actually have a kid together not married and we only broke up for about 2 weeks when she decided to get the d from some other dude when I was calling her names etc. she cried a lot these past few days and says she’s remorseful but at this point I just want to **** her friend

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly... What the hell is a break? No such thing.. If a woman asks me for a break.. I'll give her a permanent break.

metal921

Reaction score
Things are complicated when you have kids also when you invested thousands on ****. We have investments and all this other bs

A

AJ84

Still technically not cheating. Even if it was only two weeks.
And you said you’re not the revengeful type and you wanted to f**k her friend for a very long time. You also said it doesn’t bother you anymore that she slept with another dude (now that you are getting a hall pass to f**k her friend).
Stop using the ‘cheating’ logic. She didn’t cheat, and you want to f**k her friend come on now lol just call it what it is and be ok with it.
If the friend is down for it go with the flow but stop the excuses, there’s no excuse, you are using your girlfriend’s guilt as an opportunity to f**k her friend that you wanted for a long time. End of storey lol just go with that it’s ok hahaha.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have kids and recently seperated.
It can be complicated and most ppl will tell you NEXT
But i get why you would want to try and fix things.
Fixing things with 3some is not the way to do it.

Most of the time things get too far and its very hard to fix the relationship.
Imo what she did was not technically cheating but damm close to it, the fact that she jump in bed with someone else that fast within 2 weeks is a big redflag.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I do have kids and recently seperated.
It can be complicated and most ppl will tell you NEXT
But i get why you would want to try and fix things.
Fixing things with 3some is not the way to do it.

Most of the time things get too far and its very hard to fix the relationship.
Imo what she did was not technically cheating but damm close to it, the fact that she jump in bed with someone else that fast within 2 weeks is a big redflag.
Yes, kids with an ex it a tough situation. Then when they have blended families with the new dude.. Geez. I was playing hockey today and a new dude joined our team. His old lady, not even attractive (not married to her) had 3 of her own kids and 2 more with him. Geez. What is going on with dudes these days. I said to some others, if she lives him, she's going to make bank on both baby daddies. Sad situation.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are complicated when you have kids also when you invested thousands on ****. We have investments and all this other bs
I'd take the threesome and run with it. Relationship is screwed, if you're going to end up in family court, you're going to end up in family court. You're not going to nice your way out of family court. She'll probably ask for the same amount either way, you might as well have some fun on your way there. If you can string that out for a few months/years and grind her and her friends out, why not? If you can get her to agree once, you can probably get her to agree multiple times. Hell, you might even gain some control over her. If you can get her to agree to give you a threesome, you should have a decent level of control over her.

metal921

Reaction score
Well **** it thanks homies I’m going to try to meet up the friend today see what’s up! Thanks we out

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well **** it thanks homies I’m going to try to meet up the friend today see what’s up! Thanks we out
Unwise on so many levels. Think with your brain, not with your penis. Nothing good can come of this aside from 20 minutes of fun and hours, days, months or years of headaches...