Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6 years and she...

metal921

Reaction score
Unwise on so many levels. Think with your brain, not with your penis. Nothing good can come of this aside from 20 minutes of fun and hours, days, months or years of headaches...
Well no threesome I’m just going to end it with my baby momma and go smash the friend

metal921

Reaction score
Appreciate it guys thanks for replying to the thread I’ll think it through.

Anddd I thought it through let’s go smash the friend. I’ll use a condom haha

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont be too impulsive.
Think things thru.
Kid should be #1
It's not going to be any better or any worse regarding who he sticks his d*ck into. She's not going to be any nicer or easier to work with if he does or doesn't do a threesome with her and her friend or screws her friend. Once he's officially out of the picture, he's the enemy, plain and simple. He could be the nicest guy in the world or the biggest ahole in the world, it doesn't matter to her, he's still the enemy. Might was well enjoy yourself if you're going to be the enemy no matter what.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not going to be any better or any worse regarding who he sticks his d*ck into. She's not going to be any nicer or easier to work with if he does or doesn't do a threesome with her and her friend or screws her friend. Once he's officially out of the picture, he's the enemy, plain and simple. He could be the nicest guy in the world or the biggest ahole in the world, it doesn't matter to her, he's still the enemy. Might was well enjoy yourself if you're going to be the enemy no matter what.
Not what ive experience with the mother of my kids.
I still have the feeling she wants me back, might influence her attitude.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gonna have to become a Zen master, having a child with a girl will push you down far past your limits of sanity. especially if you're a sweet guy who loves his kid and wants to be a good father the mom will use that against u to manipulate

always remember, black rapper guys knock girls up and peace the fvck out and no-one cares.

a chode knocks a girl up and society turns his back on him calling him "dead beat" "peice of chit" "loser" etc he gives his life up to help and still gets chit on.

paradoxically keeping your frame of how much you don't give a chit about kids or her shell treat you with respect because your always ready and willing to walk.

being attached and loving your kid or her means your not willing to walk and you get locked in, and the low vibration energy comes out and beats the fvck out of you.
lawl

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not what ive experience with the mother of my kids.
I still have the feeling she wants me back, might influence her attitude.
I suppose those depends on whether or not you want her back. I guess since you are bringing it up that you have some type of interest in salvaging the relationship, if for no other reason than your kids. I would honestly say though, especially if one or both of you decided to separate, how do you salvage that? What happens the next time you go through a rough patch? Do you separate again? Is all that back and forth good for the kids anyway?

If you've gotten to the separation stage, it's highly unlikely imho, that you're going to somehow magically find the solution to whatever issues drove you to separate in the first place. I don't want to rain on your parade but be serious, if it was you, most likely, you literally got to the end of your rope and it was separate or literally have an epic meltdown. Guys usually put up with more sh*t these days before throwing in the towel. We're hard wired gluttons for punishment. How in the f*ck does anyone think the world got this advanced anyway, by people throwing up their hands and giving up at the first sign of trouble?

If it was her, you might as well give up anyway. If she drove the train to separation and she's got you nibbling at reconciliation, she'll have you chasing after that forever. Oh, just a little bit more and I'll give you that reconciliation that you're after.

So, I'll ask again, why in the f*ck do you think that bending over backwards to be nice is going to fix anything? It's most likely at least part of what got you to that point in the first place. Have fun, do what you want and if she's going to be there, she'll be there, regardless of all of that kind of stuff. If she's not, she's not, no amount of a$$ kissing you do will make much of a difference.

All, women, I REPEAT, all women have a what have you done for me lately type of vibe going constantly. You could do 50 nice f*cking things for them and if they even perceive that you've done something they deem sh*tty, all of those 50 things are forgotten about. Do WHAT YOU WANT! She'll either be there or she won't but at least you won't have to worry about whether or not you enjoyed yourself.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose those depends on whether or not you want her back. I guess since you are bringing it up that you have some type of interest in salvaging the relationship, if for no other reason than your kids. I would honestly say though, especially if one or both of you decided to separate, how do you salvage that? What happens the next time you go through a rough patch? Do you separate again? Is all that back and forth good for the kids anyway?

If you've gotten to the separation stage, it's highly unlikely imho, that you're going to somehow magically find the solution to whatever issues drove you to separate in the first place. I don't want to rain on your parade but be serious, if it was you, most likely, you literally got to the end of your rope and it was separate or literally have an epic meltdown. Guys usually put up with more sh*t these days before throwing in the towel. We're hard wired gluttons for punishment. How in the f*ck does anyone think the world got this advanced anyway, by people throwing up their hands and giving up at the first sign of trouble?

If it was her, you might as well give up anyway. If she drove the train to separation and she's got you nibbling at reconciliation, she'll have you chasing after that forever. Oh, just a little bit more and I'll give you that reconciliation that you're after.

So, I'll ask again, why in the f*ck do you think that bending over backwards to be nice is going to fix anything? It's most likely at least part of what got you to that point in the first place. Have fun, do what you want and if she's going to be there, she'll be there, regardless of all of that kind of stuff. If she's not, she's not, no amount of a$$ kissing you do will make much of a difference.
I'm not going back, I'm the one who left her.
Not being an ahole to her, make her more stable emotionally.
Better for the kids.
I don't say be nice, but be decent. No reasonn to emotionally **** them up on purpose. I decided to move on, so i let her go not playing yoyo with her, not giving her any hope of coming back either.
IMO balance ppl don't screw other ppl on purpose.
Ultimately I think I've handle things in a way that would benefits the kids.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

All, women, I REPEAT, all women have a what have you done for me lately type of vibe going constantly. You could do 50 nice f*cking things for them and if they even perceive that you've done something they deem sh*tty, all of those 50 things are forgotten about. Do WHAT YOU WANT! She'll either be there or she won't but at least you won't have to worry about whether or not you enjoyed yourself.
You sound a bit bitter due to your situation. A dude should always try to work things out with the baby momma, but never marry. That's where you fvcked up dude. Many couple's can to LTRs and be successful w.o. the state.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound a bit bitter due to your situation. A dude should always try to work things out with the baby momma, but never marry. That's where you fvcked up dude. Many couple's can to LTRs and be successful w.o. the state.
It's always different once kids are involved. I'd rather marry a woman I hate than have kids with a woman I love. At least if something doesn't work out in the marriage, you're only on the hook for a few years of alimony max. You're also not still attached from a day-to-day perspective with someone you're not longer in a relationship with.

You don't have to go to functions with someone who you have to play nice with for the kids. You don't have to accept sh*tty behavior for the sake of the kids. You can put someone in their place with no fear or anxiety. Marriage isn't the problem, kids and the long arm of the law is the problem.

metal921

Reaction score
It hurts but I’m not going back. **** that you guys are right I should enjoy myself I’m only 26. In the end I was tired of her nagging it was annoying but it’s cause she was guilty I suppose. If she’s there she’s there if not. Oh well peace out. We just settled on me giving her 350$ a month in child support out of court. Going to a public notary tomorrow.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always different once kids are involved. I'd rather marry a woman I hate than have kids with a woman I love. At least if something doesn't work out in the marriage, you're only on the hook for a few years of alimony max. You're also not still attached from a day-to-day perspective with someone you're not longer in a relationship with.

You don't have to go to functions with someone who you have to play nice with for the kids. You don't have to accept sh*tty behavior for the sake of the kids. You can put someone in their place with no fear or anxiety. Marriage isn't the problem, kids and the long arm of the law is the problem.
I get it and agree, im lucky in my situation only $im sending EX is for the kids and is nothing exorbitant.
She has a good job it makes a big difference and we are still in amicable.

A

AJ84

gonna have to become a Zen master, having a child with a girl will push you down far past your limits of sanity. especially if you're a sweet guy who loves his kid and wants to be a good father the mom will use that against u to manipulate

always remember, black rapper guys knock girls up and peace the fvck out and no-one cares.

a chode knocks a girl up and society turns his back on him calling him "dead beat" "peice of chit" "loser" etc he gives his life up to help and still gets chit on.

paradoxically keeping your frame of how much you don't give a chit about kids or her shell treat you with respect because your always ready and willing to walk.

being attached and loving your kid or her means your not willing to walk and you get locked in, and the low vibration energy comes out and beats the fvck out of you.
lawl
The kid of the black rapper who got discarded by him like a piece of garbage probably cares.

So, not being attached to and loving your kid is better for your kid or for you? Why the hell would you show that you don’t give a crap about your kids just to keep frame?

You can love your kid and walk from the mother if she’s horrible. Kids should not be discarded like garbage in a show of having frame or to keep a woman in line. Sorry but that’s really bad advice for anyone here who is trying to figure out how to keep frame in a relationship. Let’s not punish kids in some red pill strategy, because there is nothing manly about walking away from one’s own child, or implying that he can do that, or showing that he doesn’t care about his kid in order to keep frame or whatever. If you have to stoop to such a low level to keep a woman in line, you clearly choose the wrong woman, why punish the kid for that?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part about this is that you actually produced a child.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only weak ass dudes accept "breaks". I've been offered a break a few times, I've always walked. That just means the lady wants to try out some other suitors and if they aren't as good or better than you, she'll reconnect. Fvck that. When a lady gives me an ultimatium, break or FWB after we've been exclusive.. Bye bye. You're dead to me (took that from Kevin O'Leary).
This and don't deal with this girl again, go through the any type of dealing with your local legal dept, btw since you and your gf haven't married the child remain the mother custody is it? (depends on your local regulations) then you have no choice but to remain In contact with her, but makes boundaries no emotional connection with her or try to fvks her again or spoke outside your child matters.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. I’ve been with this woman for 6 years we have a child together of 3 years. We don’t live together and haven’t since we have been together. Last week I found out she cheated on me with a random guy one time since we were broken up 5 months ago.

(She got me upset and I called her some names told her to **** someone else, I was a real **** talking crap about her appearance calling her fat ugly etc, she started crying and crashed her car! )

Having read The Rational Male, I wanted to bring out my inner alpha that I haven’t had for a while. I felt powerful as hell.

Just today we started to talk again as I am not the revengeful type. She said she’s sorry and has been regretting it been crying for days straight etc as I was the primary breadwinner and helped with the bills etc without me my child and her will go through financial hardship. I understand maybe I ****ed up saying all this ****.. I don’t regret it..but anyways...we now have court and she doesn’t want to go to court and do all that...

So I did the unthinkable. I’ve been wanting to **** one of her friends for a long time (years) and just today I asked her (ex) if she was willing to have a threesome with the friend I wanted to ****. She said she would ask her and see what happens.

My question is obviously I don’t want to leave gf we have a kid. I’ve invested time and money but hell if this is opportunity for a potential 3 some why not you know? Should I go through with ****ing these two or should I just carry on? It doesn’t bother me anymore she ****ed a random dude. But idk help
Cucked. Lose her digits.

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have kids and recently seperated.
It can be complicated and most ppl will tell you NEXT
But i get why you would want to try and fix things.
Fixing things with 3some is not the way to do it.

Most of the time things get too far and its very hard to fix the relationship.
Imo what she did was not technically cheating but damm close to it, the fact that she jump in bed with someone else that fast within 2 weeks is a big redflag.
Are you saying, if you had the chance, you wouldn’t fvck a hot thing after breaking it off w your gal?