"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

5 Steps to Avoiding the Friend Zone

Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
80
Age
44
Location
Los Angeles
Time and time again I see questions from men asking "How do I get out of the friend zone?"

The REAL answer? You don't - instead, you learn how to avoid getting into the friend zone altogether.

Men make a lot of mistakes at the beginning that result in women that would have dated them at first, only seeing them as a friend or brother later.

Luckily, there ARE things you can do early on that will give you a better shot at taking these women on DATES.

Check out the video for the info:

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I didn't watch the video but here are my 3 steps to avoid friend zone that you can learn in 30 seconds of reading this post.
1. If I am interested I invite the woman to meet up for a drink. If she for any reason doesnt accept or counter offer for a specific time, she never hears from me again unless she initiates. If she does initiate, I will invite her to my place for drinks only. No woman who wants to just be friends will accept that invitation.
If she refuses that invitation, she wont hear back from me.

2. On/at the end of her meeting me for a drink I escalate for sex. I want her to know I'm sexually interested and want to see how she reciprocates.

3. If there are no follow up dates or no sex in 2-3 dates (and I don't feel her vibing for sex), she will never hear from me again unless she initiates. If she later initiates, I'll invite her over to my place for drinks and follow that route.

It's not difficult. Women can string you along or pull you into their orbit unless you allow them to do so by chasing them.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I didn't watch the video but here are my 3 steps to avoid friend zone that you can learn in 30 seconds of reading this post.
1. If I am interested I invite the woman to meet up for a drink. If she for any reason doesnt accept or counter offer for a specific time, she never hears from me again unless she initiates. If she does initiate, I will invite her to my place for drinks only. No woman who wants to just be friends will accept that invitation.
If she refuses that invitation, she wont hear back from me.

2. On/at the end of her meeting me for a drink I escalate for sex. I want her to know I'm sexually interested and want to see how she reciprocates.

3. If there are no follow up dates or no sex in 2-3 dates (and I don't feel her vibing for sex), she will never hear from me again unless she initiates. If she later initiates, I'll invite her over to my place for drinks and follow that route.

It's not difficult. Women can string you along or pull you into their orbit unless you allow them to do so by chasing them.
Excellent post. This is a great template. Well done!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
I didn't watch the video but here are my 3 steps to avoid friend zone that you can learn in 30 seconds of reading this post.
1. If I am interested I invite the woman to meet up for a drink. If she for any reason doesnt accept or counter offer for a specific time, she never hears from me again unless she initiates. If she does initiate, I will invite her to my place for drinks only. No woman who wants to just be friends will accept that invitation.
If she refuses that invitation, she wont hear back from me.

2. On/at the end of her meeting me for a drink I escalate for sex. I want her to know I'm sexually interested and want to see how she reciprocates.

3. If there are no follow up dates or no sex in 2-3 dates (and I don't feel her vibing for sex), she will never hear from me again unless she initiates. If she later initiates, I'll invite her over to my place for drinks and follow that route.

It's not difficult. Women can string you along or pull you into their orbit unless you allow them to do so by chasing them.
Yep... it's not about getting women on dates... it's about screening out the ones that don't really like you, who just want to use you, or who are crazy. Why would anyone waste time with women that are not really interested or who are nuts?

Avoiding the 'friendzone' (BTW I hate that term) is to not go along with it. You don't have to be a d1ck about it, just stop reaching out and contacting her when she makes it clear she isn't really interested. Delete her number and forget about her.

The term 'friendzone' was created by a bunch of PUAs that want to treat this as a sickness that can be cured. I suppose it is possible, but the juice isn't worth the squeeze. The truth is that it is a lot easier and more fun to make a run at 5 chicks and find one that likes you, then it is to focus one one that doesn't and trying to turn that around. It's the difference between trying to push a rock up hill on a path... or rolling 5 rocks down the hill and seeing which one goes on the path you want.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
This is just as an aside...I think the term 'friendzone' came from Seinfeld. (Same with 'double-dip.') PUAs definitely took it and ran with it.
Didn't know that, so thanks. I think I'm only one of about a dozen people that didn't really like Seinfeld the TV show. Although I did happen to stumble on an episode that I really liked by accident, and that was when the bald character discovered that his life was sh1t, so he decided to do the exact opposite of his normal behavior and state his true opinion about everything and just be honest... basically go against his instincts and started having success. I actually thought that was so true and very profound. If what you are doing isn't working than it isn't others it's YOU.

Anyway... all 'friendzone' is some dude obsessing over a chick that thinks of him like a brother. A member of this forum sent me a PDF of something he bought from one of these PUA coaches on how to get out of the 'friendzone'. I'm not mentioning who or what he sent me but wanted me to read it and tell me what I thought. Actually the advice wasn't bad... but it was basically keep away from your obsession... date other women... work on yourself... then make another run at her months later. That advice was drug out with a lot of 'fluff' and words, but that was it in a nutshell. The only real problem I had with that 'product' was that these people were actually selling this to desperate dudes trying to get A CHICK. The only thing I would have changed was the last part... make another run at her. My advice would be to forget about her and find someone else.

It's just too hard getting over that hump with a woman that doesn't think of you as someone she wants to sleep with, trying to change yourself into someone that she 'might' love is almost impossible. It's a lot more likely that if you managed to turn things around with one of these chicks, she would only just use you.
 
Top