Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4th annual Anti AA Competition

U

user43770

I went out to a few places today. My mindframe was gametime at every one.

First place was breakfast at the Village Inn. I had a dude waiter, and there weren't any prospects. Besides hot married chicks with their husbands. I thought about it, though.

Second place was the mall. My roommate needed some shoes, so I awkwardly walked around that b1tch for a while. I saw one hotty shopping around, and she became my go to. She was around 30, but she was banging - thick in all the right places. She was looking at some stupid ass chick shoes, and I had my approach ready: I have the same ones in pink. Money ass line, but the next thing you know, her boyfriend walks up and makes it obvious. Good for him.

Next things next. I went to the bar for happy hour. I've had success there before, so I figured what the fvck. The only hot chicks there were the waitresses. One was standing at the side of the bar, waiting for the bartender to bring her her drinks, and I made eye contact, smiled and said "can I get you something?" We made small banter, but she went back to work and I never got another opportunity.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's the last day! Post your results and if you haven't gotten this done yet then get it done today. I've skimmed through the posts and see some good things but like I said before, I'll actually sit down and read thoroughly tonight.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent all last night in a futile attempt to hook up with friends girlfriend's roommate. Made out with like two (other) girls as well. I hate number closes.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Vice, how old are you?
I'm not old enough to be taken seriously when I have my age posted. It really detracted from any points I make.

TyTe`EyEz said:
What's up with the annoying font and color? You've been hanging out at gay bars too long. I got a headache trying to read that sh1t.
There is zero correlation between going to gay clubs and font color. Check yourself.

TyTe`EyEz said:
What am I going to learn, Vice? Am I suddenly going to discover that I really do enjoy the club atmosphere? I doubt it. I've been going to clubs for over a decade. Like you, I've seen some success there, but that doesn't mean I have to like the sh1t. I hate not being able to hear anyone over the music; I hate being around so many drunk ass people (many of whom are roided up and ready to fight); I also hate trying to pretend like I'm having a good time in such a peculiar situation.
I'll admit: clubs are highly unnatural places. They may not be your thing. And I'm definitely forcing my reality onto you right now. The reasons that you hate the club are the reasons hot girls go there; the environment weeds out those who can't handle the situation so to speak. It forces lame guys to go home while the top 10% go hard.

Loud clubs have a HUGE benefit: they force you to get physical FAST. Your approach must be physical, and you need to physically direct them to your mouth so they can hear you. Your voice also needs to be loud and powerful. Clubs are also an environment where you can get a MASSIVE amount of experience in a very short period of time.

And no, you don't need to like clubs. But I'm sure you can find one you can enjoy. There's different varieties of clubs out there, including ones that have quieter areas or music that attracts a certain demographic. I'm a HUGE fan of rocker chicks and hipster chicks, so I tend to run around in the bars that sh*tty bands play as well. But no one really reads that because when I mention I go to gay clubs, that's the sh*t people latch on to and associate me to.

The reason I'm giving you a hard time and what I'm trying to get across is that you specifically wrote this:

TyTe`EyEz said:
I hate to hijack this thread, but I don't particularly agree with this part, Vice. Regular bars/clubs are still a b1tch, no matter how often you hang at the gay bar. For one, there are roided up frat dudes and attention wh0res. It's an entirely different ball game. It's hard to assume every dude is gay when you're hanging around a bunch of alphas and carousel riders.

Fixin to go out and get shot down a few times...
It REEKS of limiting beliefs that you're also projecting on to others. It's holding you back. Don't get emotional and flame me about my font or that I occasionally go to gay clubs to meet girls; really think about why you wrote that specifically. Because that, right there, says more about you than you think. And if I can tell that on an internet forum, imagine how you come across to women in real life, who are more perceptive.

TyTe`EyEz said:
Didn't you just make my point right there? My opinion can't limit you, bro. Only you can do that.
Read above again.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet is back

After a week of not having Internet due to nearby construction, it was finally restored. My four approaches are done.

1. Shy HB6.5 outside of my class. I talked to one of my girlfriends from lab and saw this girl hanging out by herself. I sat down beside her and she immediately made room for me (pushed her stuff away). I opened her and started talking about some studies we learned about in class. She was taken by surprise with my approach--lots of smiling and giggling. However, at one point some of my other female friends came around and I diverted my attention from her. Also, I seemed to have teased her a little too much and she began looking away. At one point, I told her she smelled like baby powder [don't ask] and my female friend started laughing, which I think embarrassed this HB. When I went for the number, she began blushing and smiling, yet refused to hand it out because "she is pretty busy." No problem, my major is over 60% female.

2. HB6.5 at a bake sale in my department. I opened a 10-second conversation with her a while back in the elevator and it turns out she runs a club on campus. She opened me right upon seeing me and I began teasing her. She loved it, trying to get me to buy baked goods. She kept asking questions, smiling, and being playful which were all good signs. I had to go get work done so just said, [Name], put your number in my phone and I'll catch up with you later. She responded with "just like that? From customer to getting my number?" I responded with "I'm more than just a customer ;) " She smiled and I left.

3. HB7 at the computer lab. I was talking to one of my girlfriends behind the front counter while telling her the above story (#2). HB overheard our conversation and started glancing at me. I opened her and began chatting her up accusing her of being an impostor cause she was from another major, yet was printing in our department. I played push/pull for a few minutes, got them number, and invited her out to dance. She accepted, but right before leaving she mentioned having a boyfriend. I said "is your boyfriend jealous? I have a tendency to make men insecure about being around their girls. She had a priceless facial expression that conveyed "this guy has got balls."

4. HB8.5 at a party. My buddy and I arrived at a random party, made friends, and ended up running the music and pumping energy. I was dancing my socks off and girls began to notice me. Even a girl who rejected me in the past was looking my way with a facial expression that communicated "hmm...i think a made a mistake not getting closer to this guy" :crackup:--ego boost! Anyway, this cute little blonde was dancing with an Asian orbiter in front of her. I came from the side and pulled her my direction as if she were my girlfriend and she was receptive. I am assuming she saw me dancing with other women earlier. I got her to bend over in a 90 degree angle while grinding and feeling all over her. I went for the number close later in the night, but she told me maybe she would see me again and that I was a great dancer.

It is ridiculous how something so silly such as AA can take over one so easily. Yet, that is exactly what happens. If you think about it too much, you freeze and feel sorry for yourself later. Now, I fear my anxiety more than I fear rejection. On another note, I have become much more comfortable with day game, so I look forward to next week's challenge.

Keep being money,

-R

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry SS, but I couldn't complete the challenge. I have some personal issues going on that I need to take care of.

Don't worry though! Later down the road, I have a little event planned to make up for this. Stay tuned.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was barely able to finish this last night, due to finding out too late and then having to work. In fact, I actually was looking for ANY signs of an HB to approach just I could say I finished the challenge. The last girl was walking past the place I work, when I was outside closing up.
I'm anxiously waiting for challenge two so I can get my mind right and focus on it with more time.

I thought the challenge seemed easy at first, but it wasn't. I can walk up to random people and talk, but I didn't realize how rare it actually is for me to do it. That's gonna change.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed this one.

Strike one for me.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely bombed this one for the veteran division.

Too busy trying to hook up with friends gf's roommate, sleeping with a plate, and making out with randoms at the club to get three numbers LOL

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Guys! Don't write me off just Yet!

I was planning on writing this earlier this sunday, but I've got all wraped up with the parties on the streets that were happening today...

I suppose y'all don't know this, but here in Brazil it is Carnaval time. So it was a good period to start this up!

Anyway, let's go on with the approaches. I've wrote them all down during this week, and there are more than 7 due the parties. But they got more intense by the day!

Monday:
1st - Approached a 2 set, hb6 and hb7 on my way to the bank to check my account. Asked for a lighter. They gave me. And that was it. I was polite, they were polite, and I only intended to warm up.
2nd - On the same route, spoke to an old lady on the bus stop. Chatted for a while. Turned out she was keen my family and I've returned home with some sh*t to say to my mom.
3rd - Opened a hb7 on the bank line. Basically it was elevator talk. Weather, traffic and that kind of sh*t. She was kind enough to compliment my sunglasses out of the blue.
4th - Spoke to a set of people waiting to cross the street on my way to my shrink! Same weather and traffic BS. But it was way easier talking to them since I was really on a talkative mood by them!

Tuesday:
Done nothing in that matter

Wednesday:
5th - It was night time, I was at the bohemian neighborhood of the city, and saw a couple playing/practicing a song. The girl, hb6 was singing and the dude was playing the guitar. It was a song that I enjoy very much so I walked up to them and begun to sing along with the chick. I'm a singer, and I knew the lyrics, so they kindda enjoyed it. We sung till the end of the music, and after that we talked about versions of this particular song. We sung another tune I walked away. This one was an approach I really enjoyed, and if wasn't for the competition, I would have skipped it! :D
OBS: Later I've got inside my friends' bar, got some liquid courage and spoke to several people. But since I was on my confort zone I don't consider any of this for the AA competition, as I believe it is harder for me to do it on the streets/day game

Thursday:
I know this can't be considered as approaches for the competition, but since I had a gig coming up, I contacted my entire cellphone list in order to invite them to the show. This included people I've only met once, plates I've dropped, girls that flaked on me and lots and lots of complicated people and situation.
To tell you all the truth, it took me a lot of courage in order to this, and before I started doing it I was literally fear paralyzed.
Usually I just sent a mass text to people I'm close. But this time, and because of the competition, I've sent a voice note individually to each person. I've even done a script with the order of things that had to be said and a footnote reminding me to say something special for the person see that the message was sent to her individually. Got to tell you that this was really challenging 'cause Ive sent to something around 80 people. Anyway, it was really gratifying 'cause I got in touch with several people, and putted some girls back in the prospect. People were really glad they got an individual message, and I got response from almost everyone!

Friday:
It was the day of the gig, so once again I was on a confortable position (the lead singer position) and my main plate was also there. Anyway, I spoke to several people prior my show, and after the show I've complimented and thanked every single f*cking person on the venue. And in that matter I will add approach number...
6 - It was a HB7. Nice round ass. Really hot. I walked up to her to thank her presence and asked about what she tought about the show. She said it was great. That my band was really good and that I was very energic, and hot, on stage. Since my plate was there, I quickly asked for her phone #, which she happily gave to me. Left her there.
Bonus Lay report: My plate told me she was tired 'cause of work. Some lame sh*t. I've said ok and she left. On my way to the door, I've found previous HB7. We spoke for a while and we decide to join a friend of her and the friend's BF. we went to a night park, drunk a little bit, played some tunes since the dude had a guitar on the back of his car and I got the chick. Fast forward two hours of good fun, I tell the couple I'm leaving and I'm droping the chick home. She tells me she lives far away, so it was cool droping her at the subway. We got to the subway, half an hour before it opened, so we start making out in the car, one thing led to another... and Bang! \o/
So just adding this up, this is the 9th chick I bang ever since I got here into SoSuave, and decided to go NC on my ex and do the GFTOW challenge! Just one more to go! :cheer:

Saturday:
7,8,9,10... - It is carnaval as I've said, so I went to street parties, with a bride's veil on my head and a plastic flatiron on my hand and basically approached every single f*cking person alive. I had this itens with me, but due the challenge, I decided not to drink and use nothing but my own balls (and the peacocks) to open people!
Since it is a party time, people are prone to being open by a random stranger, which made things easier. But it does not mean that it is an easy feat. I had to really grow a pair in order to this instead of hiding behing a bottle of beer, as many dudes were doing! I made out with four chicks, and got out of there really proud of me! :up:

Sunday:
No cold approaches were done this day, but one of the chicks (HB7,5) I've invited to my show via voice memo on whatsapp called me. Yeah, she called me. This was a girl I had only met once, did not made out with her, and never spoke to her again until said message. Anyway, she called me and invited me for lunch. The catch. I had to grab her at her home. Anyway, went there, had lunch with her, grabbed a girl friend of hers and went to the Carnaval party.
Got there, the friend had a BF and they begun making out. I looked to the chick that called me, and kissed her as well!
Stood there with her for about an hour, left, met with my sister and some other friends, and partied until right about now!

And that is it!
Can't wait for the next round! Cheers! :up:

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I couldn't get as much as a conversation with these broads on the cold approaches. Just blank stares and rude looks and the one chick that I did engage in conversation with, the big rock she had on her ring finger threw me off. Oh, well, though I failed in the challenge, I will not be deterred. Good luck to the rest of the competitors.
Not good enough. I know you want to be the best, so get back out there and try again, you only have one strike but you may as well get your account locked if you're going to give up. If you're getting blank stares and rude looks it's probably because you're not smiling and not being loud enough. With cold approaches during the day, the girl is your mirror, if you're acting weird she will feel that and project that back on you.

How did you approach these chicks? Opening lines and all that...

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gladiator's Division

Completed the objective, zero strikes.

CaptainSaveAh0
Frayzer
Starfvcks64
Gunner26
LeonSK
Lotus Effect
Clean Pleb

TheMusic

Did not complete objective, one strike.
MartinARMT
E Sex
House
Mr Stinky
Ronaldo7
-Gripz-

Veteran's Division

Completed objective, Zero strikes
Vice*
Mr. Wright*
Robyn928b*

Did not complete objective, one strike
Samspade*
Maximus Rex*
Peaks&Valleys*
Tyte'Eyez*

Saw some pretty good things this past week from the Gladiator's division. Saw Vice, mr. Wright and Robyn put in work like always. To those of you have one strike, do not feel discouraged, if I remember correctly (don't quote on this one, I'll have to go back and look) I had a strike very early in the very first competition when I was a rookie DJ and I went on to get into a 4-way tie for winner. So just get out there and keep on trying till you succeed. No credible poster on here will laugh at you, we've all been there before. Not trying at all is the only thing me or anybody would have a problem with.

Anyway here is this week's objective.

Gladiator's Division!

Approach at least 1-2 HBs and have a conversation with her for at least two minutes. The idea here is to build rapport. I don't care what the conversation about (it can be a girl in class or at work too). Remember as much of the convo as possible and post it here for us to see. You do not have to go for the number close if you do not think it will be successful.

Veteran's Division
Approach and number close at least 5 HBs. Unlike last week, you MUST succeed in getting at least one number. If you approach and fail with 5 HBs, then keep approaching until you get one. Otherwise, you will fail the objective.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to lock down on the rules here. Let's say I get a number this week but it was from a chick that I approached last week. Does that still count?

Last week wasn't a total failure, I did approach a few chicks (which I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the comp), but was too big of a wuss bag to go for the number close. One of them was a hot chick at the gym that I see all the time.....so......

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Just to lock down on the rules here. Let's say I get a number this week but it was from a chick that I approached last week. Does that still count?

Last week wasn't a total failure, I did approach a few chicks (which I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the comp), but was too big of a wuss bag to go for the number close. One of them was a hot chick at the gym that I see all the time.....so......
Yeah, it does.

Also keep in mind that you wanted to be placed in the veteran's division and therefore get much tougher challenges. While you're doing better approaching chicks that you normally wouldn't have, you gotta keep stepping your game up. As the challenges go on, while they seem harder on paper, they're not so bad since the previous ones are designed to build you up for them.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to post.. Damn.

Sunday 23-02
My work is sales. I have to talk to people, but I usually pick older women and dudes, so my challenge was to approach hot girls.

Total of approaches: about 100 (doesn't count)
Total talks: about 60 (same)
Total sales: 8 (still)
Total random conversations I had: 7 (these count)

Made small talk with two fun girls (one was kinda cute), another girl, two guys and a really hot babe. Make that two, I sold my thing to one.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 convo's lasting at least 2 minutes with HB's and no need for number close. I'm on it.

I'll try and get more than 2.

Gunner

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo sorry, I been super busy, can this get my strike removed?

I completed it all in this past weekend, I was pretty much doing **** all day every day haha.

1) On Friday, in my Human Sex Class, I sat next to this cute chick, and we bantered all throughout class, but come the end of class we both kinda hang back and I actually get her # she even invited me out to drinks the next day but our schedules didn't work out

2) Friday night, I hit the club by myself, I open this one guy I had seen around and talk business to him and get his number too

3) Also while at the club I open this latina chick but she's not very responsive, she was with some douche talking **** about the music, It was a hip-hop club he probably wanted to hear some techno salsa garbage

4) Saturday I'm doing a video shoot, and I open up this photographer chick whose there, I had seen her around but I took this opportunity to formally introduce myself. I probably could have gotten her number but she was just alright, I may reevaluate if I see her again in the future.

5) I opened up another guy who was at the video shoot, and give him a business card and all that jazz. These opens are admittedly easy seeing as how I was the director and it's just like my duty to do this ****, but I was so busy this was the only real chances I had.

6) Saturday night, I'm at a friend's house party and I open up these 2 guys who I had never seen before, they seemed pretty cool, we just talked about being drunk and ****

7) I opened up a chick at this house party as well, We actually got to flirting, I was just being like a child pretty much lol. my friend whose house it is had offered me some string cheese and this chick just takes it from me and bites the **** out of it, so I get on top of her and try and wrestle my cheese away from her. Then in the pettiest fashion she tosses it on the ground... unbelievable.. but this did open up our relationship and she's a good future prospect.

I know I'm a day late, but unstrike me!

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night and got this weeks challenge complete.

Was at the club and saw this HB8 dancing pretty dam hard on her own, with her friend in glasses in the distance with a few orbiters. I saw her shutting down all the guys who were orbiting her as she was dancing but I saw her checking me out earlier and smiling so I knew she was interested.

I went up behind her and started dancing and she turned around saw it was me and we just danced together for a bit ( IT WAS SO LOUD IN THERE ). Her c0ckblocking friend in the glasses got jealous or something and pulled her away toward the bar. I just held onto her hand and she held mine back so I went to the bar with them. I started talking to this HB8 which went something along the lines of..

ME: I don't think your friend likes me very much, she keeps trying to steal you away from me

Her: She just doesn't trust guys at the club

me: Do you trust guys from the club?

her: well you haven't given me a reason not to trust you

me: how about we get a drink, I get one round you get the next?

her: ya, lets do tequila shots

* ALL OF THIS WHILE CONSTANTLY DOIN KINO ( like keeping my hand on her waist when we talk or holding her hand , placing my hand on her back as we walk toward the bar, etc.)

me: I feel bad for stealing you away from the dance floor, you're a really good dancer

her: *laughs* don't feel bad, your cute so I let you steal me away

me: what school do you go to

her: blah blah university * CUT OFF *

her stupid friend in glasses comes back and pulls her away from me, and she says my friend wants me to go with her. At this point I SHOULD HAVE number closed, but for some stupid reason I didn't and the c0ckblock dragged her away from me. There was more to the convo but this is what I remember for the most part.

Any Ideas on how I coulda played that one better?

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, situation number 2..

After leaving the club my Friend and I went to sober up in good ol burger king.

Saw 2 broads ( HB 7 and HB8 both of them are cuties) sitting down and eating. So as my friend is ordering I just sit at the table next to them. Some homeless dude starts disrespecting them and took their food off their tray while they were eating. They got in a big argument so being Captainsaveah0 I had to save these h0's... I told the homeless dude to chill out and leave the girls alone. I gave him my fries and he was on his way to bother other helpless h0es. I went back to sitting down and then started joking around with the girls about the situation.

My friend came back with his food and we started talking to them. One of them had a b1tchy vibe about her but it was easy to diffuse with lots of jokes and negs. I noticed I neg girls and tease them a lot, its just how I talk and it worked perfectly in this situation. Our convo with them went beyond building a rapport, we talked to them for over an hour and a half. ( WE NEEDED TO SOBER THE FVCK UP TO DRIVE HOME).

These girls were Vietnamese, and I have lots of Vietnamese friends. My friends taught me how to say Sleep in Vietnamese so lately I've been going up to a lot of Vietnamese girls and asking if they want to sleep with me. Of course this doesn't translate the same way as English but it makes them laugh for sure. So i did the same to these girls, and they enjoyed it.

They noticed that my friend and I were really young and started teasing us about it. The convo went on and on and on. After an hour and a half of talking we finally left, but for some reason my dumba$$ didn't ask for their numbers or facebook at least. They do go to the clubs I party at, so chances are I will see them again.

Pretty solid night on the town, completed the challenges and got some good results, my main mistake was not closing with these girls.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7
Approached her in the club. Was (still am) pretty drunk. Start dancing weirdly with her. Tell her to do theater and act. Ask her name. Can't hear, ask again. Friend pulls her away, I dance with my female friends and somw time later I pull her back in. Push and pull, again, full mak out. Didn't talk for two minutes though so doesnt count, but still I wanted to share this.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7/B]
Approached her in the club. Was (still am) pretty drunk. Start dancing weirdly with her. Tell her to do theater and act. Ask her name. Can't hear, ask again. Friend pulls her away, I dance with my female friends and somw time later I pull her back in. Push and pull, again, full mak out. Didn't talk for two minutes though so doesnt count, but still I wanted to share this.