Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

49 year old cougar HB9 invited me on day trip with her friends to Tampa!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So that 49 year old hot teacher I mentioned well tonight she said if I like I could go up to Tampa on Sat. with her single guy and girl friend on a day trip and they were going to a museum and a sing a long show and said I could probably go with them if it was okay with her friend. I can't go because I run my business and can't be away the entire day BUT is that a great sign before even meeting her she offers to spend an entire day with me? Id' rather be just me and her.

The problem she admits though is the age thing that it's a big gap and she wants to see me with someone who can have kids. She still thinks it's okay to be friends and hangout with each other.

Oh and she goes to church and church functions 3 times a week. She used to be an alcoholic and smoked weed every single day when younger and has been silver for 11 years now. She still goes to addiction support group once a week at church though.

The thing is she admits we have a lot in common except the big age gap.

So is this possible to create a FWB thing until one of us finds a partner? Is this something to shoot for? hangout as friends and turn it into FWB when she's horny and just wants some?

I plan on hanging with her anyway still. She has a hot 21 year old daughter. Maybe she would hook me up with her.

Oh and at work tonight I was talking to one of our older Alpha coworkers and he was stocking stuff an an HB8 Asian chick walked up to grab some stuff off the shelf. She wasn't married because she was looking at the WIC approved juices and she seemed to be smiling a lot. My coworker was trying to tell me to small talk with her since she was smiling a lot and not married. I was kinda in her way so I could have chatted her up he said because she was smiling and in a good mood. The Asian looked to be around 30.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So that 49 year old hot teacher I mentioned well tonight she said if I like I could go up to Tampa on Sat. with her single guy and girl friend on a day trip and they were going to a museum and a sing a long show and said I could probably go with them if it was okay with her friend. I can't go because I run my business and can't be away the entire day BUT is that a great sign before even meeting her she offers to spend an entire day with me? Id' rather be just me and her.

The problem she admits though is the age thing that it's a big gap and she wants to see me with someone who can have kids. She still thinks it's okay to be friends and hangout with each other.

Oh and she goes to church and church functions 3 times a week. She used to be an alcoholic and smoked weed every single day when younger and has been silver for 11 years now. She still goes to addiction support group once a week at church though.

The thing is she admits we have a lot in common except the big age gap.

So is this possible to create a FWB thing until one of us finds a partner? Is this something to shoot for? hangout as friends and turn it into FWB when she's horny and just wants some?

I plan on hanging with her anyway still. She has a hot 21 year old daughter. Maybe she would hook me up with her.

Oh and at work tonight I was talking to one of our older Alpha coworkers and he was stocking stuff an an HB8 Asian chick walked up to grab some stuff off the shelf. She wasn't married because she was looking at the WIC approved juices and she seemed to be smiling a lot. My coworker was trying to tell me to small talk with her since she was smiling a lot and not married. I was kinda in her way so I could have chatted her up he said because she was smiling and in a good mood. The Asian looked to be around 30.
Case in point, you are her new gay bff. And no, she doesn't see you as anything for her daughter. They are probably having a good laugh right now. Get your head in the game dude. Say thanks, but no thanks and stop going after the geriatric granny squad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What about the addiction part? Is that any red flags? She's been silver for 11 years now but the constant weed smoking and booze and two cig packs a day. She grew up in an alcoholic household too she said and then the drinking started in college. I mean I don't fault her or anything, but being clean for 11 years do they still have lapses and such.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont go. I have slews of OLD women much younger liking me reaching out to me because my latest profile pic shows me with a Sh!tzu dog draped across my lap and they’ll comment on the dog or have a dog sometimes just like it black in their photos. I don’t give these women a second thought who’d probably treat their animals better than me, a muther fvckin human! Be wary of these hoes..

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dont go. I have slews of OLD women much younger liking me reaching out to me because my latest profile pic shows me with a Sh!tzu dog draped across my lap and they’ll comment on the dog or have a dog sometimes just like it black in their photos. I don’t give these women a second thought who’d probably treat their animals better than me, a muther fvckin human! Be wary of these hoes..
There is a dentist on Match who's about 30. Probably has about 10 photos on her profile and 9 of them have her posing with her dogs and such. Not kidding. Why do you need all your photos with your dog in it with you? These dog and cat people tend to be younger like 35 and under it seems. A lot of them call them their children too. I guess if they don't have kids these take the place of them.

That one chick I went on a date with from OLD back in Sept was asking questions about my dog, it's size, breed, etc in text messaging before the first date because she needed to know she said because she has two large dogs and didn't think they'd get along.

What is it with OLD? It didn't seem this bad 8 years ago. Now with smartphones everyones on it. I do notice a lot less hot girls on OLD apps these days as well. The problem is that it's so easy to set up a profile and not even be serious about it. Many have it for validation to show their friends how many guys like their profiles.

This is why I don't message girls on 35 on OLD, granted very few in the area on there anyway. Too much bs about pets, kids, travel, and other jargon. The ones closer to 40 and older at least are a bit more mature.

I think "Well traveled" and pets are two big red flags.

Who pays for all this travel? Like teachers like to be "well traveled" yet make about 50k max around here and constantly moan about the pay, even on dates. Who is footing the bill for these international trips and multiple vacations per year? And the ones who don't teach I wonder how the hell they get all that time off work to do that.

A lot of women down here use OLD looking for older sugar daddies as well. I see it everyday in my town.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ they must be livin paycheck to paycheck to be doin all that travelin or they’re lying using a green screen or something photoshopped

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal should go, for the experience and report back to the forum exactly how it went.

meanwhile, im going to get some popcorn and make a 'samich

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
^^ they must be livin paycheck to paycheck to be doin all that travelin or they’re lying using a green screen or something photoshopped
I agree but it's something you see constantly on OLD, especially the higher end sites like Match. I like Match because the quality of women is the best, BUT many of them on there are gold diggers to go along with it. Same with Catholic Match. I don't use that one because like 2 active users within 50 miles of me LOL. That is why they look for guys with money. I cleaned my profile up a few months back and talked about owning my own business in my profile and changed the wording from self employed to retail business owner and noticed my reply rate go up and quickly trying to pick my brain about finances. I told you guys about the gal a few months back I met there and then two months later she's betabuxxing that guy paying for their expensive cruise.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal should go, for the experience and report back to the forum exactly how it went.

meanwhile, im going to get some popcorn and make a 'samich
I"m assuming her friends are around her age. It is a single guy friend and a girl friend of hers. As I posted she said she's open to having me hangout with her and her friends to do things as a friend at least because we have a lot in common.

That's the thing. I don't want to "hang out" with her friends. I want to hangout with HER. At least the first couple dates. After that then it's fine to meet her friends but a first date I certainly don't want friends tagging along. My only other worry is she's a headcase in person and I end up getting ditched 100 miles from home. Granted I have relatives who live just 20 miles away if something like that happened. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be explaining that to my aunt or cousin picking me up and driving me home lol?

She sounds open to meeting up and being friends, but I expect FWB. If she were 35 it would be different because she'd possibly have some hot friends I could meet.

I had a similar thing last month with an HB9 42 year old from Match. We exchanged messages back and forth. Basically wanted to meet at some bar/pub with her FRIENDS. Again. I want to meet HER. Last thing I want is her having her friends judge me and try and influence her.

She has yearly passes to Busch Gardens too. That would be a good activity for us to do and fun but just the TWO of us. Not with friends tagging along.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case in point, you are her new gay bff. And no, she doesn't see you as anything for her daughter. They are probably having a good laugh right now. Get your head in the game dude. Say thanks, but no thanks and stop going after the geriatric granny squad.
My man Rick already said everything that is to be said.
Except maybe the fact that if she's going to Church, the chances of her sleeping with you at this age are practically ZERO.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but it's something you see constantly on OLD, especially the higher end sites like Match. I like Match because the quality of women is the best, BUT many of them on there are gold diggers to go along with it. Same with Catholic Match. I don't use that one because like 2 active users within 50 miles of me LOL. That is why they look for guys with money. I cleaned my profile up a few months back and talked about owning my own business in my profile and changed the wording from self employed to retail business owner and noticed my reply rate go up and quickly trying to pick my brain about finances. I told you guys about the gal a few months back I met there and then two months later she's betabuxxing that guy paying for their expensive cruise.
It's amazing what their true motives Are. They can't even hide it. So I put up a hot pic of me (like male model looking where there's no doubt I'm 6'2" sprawling out on a porch swing with a volleyball underneath) and bam, here comes the likes and opening messages across All apps. So you portray a "business owner" portrait and they come a knockin. Before that? crickets. I guess we're the same way if we see her near her bed in the background even if she's a 4, but still our motive is sex while theirs could be a myriad of things but if you don't standout in an epic way, they won't come a knockin, they won't come in and check you out. You have to be otherworldly whereas all they have to do is show a bed behind them.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're racking up debt, maxing out numerous credit cards and hoping they'll find a guy who can eradicate that debt for her. Don't be fooled.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even have to read the OPs anymore when you post them @biggoal to know the situation you are in is hopeless. I have come up with the "Big Goal Formula" which I think covers every single post you make:

1. Distance of at least 40-50 miles separating you from the woman;
2. The woman is at least 38 years old but usually is going to be in her 40s;
3. She is always a "HB8 or HB9" despite her age;
4. You know A LOT of details about the woman already through your own research as well as incessant texting/messaging with them (which essentially has put you dead in the water as far as getting with them);
5. You have yet to actually meet them.

Did I miss anything? These are essentially present in every story you tell. Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Maybe try listening to someone on here for a change. If not, I find your posts entertaining.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't even have to read the OPs anymore when you post them @biggoal to know the situation you are in is hopeless. I have come up with the "Big Goal Formula" which I think covers every single post you make:

1. Distance of at least 40-50 miles separating you from the woman;
2. The woman is at least 38 years old but usually is going to be in her 40s;
3. She is always a "HB8 or HB9" despite her age;
4. You know A LOT of details about the woman already through your own research as well as incessant texting/messaging with them (which essentially has put you dead in the water as far as getting with them);
5. You have yet to actually meet them.

Did I miss anything? These are essentially present in every story you tell. Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Maybe try listening to someone on here for a change. If not, I find your posts entertaining.
It's not entertaining.. It's sad in a pathetic kinda a way. Just very sad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing what their true motives Are. They can't even hide it. So I put up a hot pic of me (like male model looking where there's no doubt I'm 6'2" sprawling out on a porch swing with a volleyball underneath) and bam, here comes the likes and opening messages across All apps. So you portray a "business owner" portrait and they come a knockin. Before that? crickets. I guess we're the same way if we see her near her bed in the background even if she's a 4, but still our motive is sex while theirs could be a myriad of things but if you don't standout in an epic way, they won't come a knockin, they won't come in and check you out. You have to be otherworldly whereas all they have to do is show a bed behind them.
What about the pics you see with them and private jets?

I wonder what they would do with guys if you had pics with a lambo like you own it and then they find out you drive a ford pickup and live paycheck to paycheck.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the pics you see with them and private jets?

I wonder what they would do with guys if you had pics with a lambo like you own it and then they find out you drive a ford pickup and live paycheck to paycheck.
Probably wouldn't care if you took them out and gave them a good time. Money is much less important in the dating world than a lot men think.