"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

46 yr old MILF/Cougar replied back again on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In one of the threads I was talking about how I sent a second message but more flirty this time commenting on a pic of hers and she bit and replied back.

Anyway, I sent back another playful message and she read it but didn't respond all day but checked my profile out again. Well tonight she replied back again.

"You are just really young... not a bad thing, but makes me apprehensive with this."

What's the best way to respond?

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Find a younger broad.

This means even if she gives you a shot at a date she’s going to be looking for any opportunity to cut you. Come on man do better.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Find a younger broad.

This means even if she gives you a shot at a date she’s going to be looking for any opportunity to cut you. Come on man do better.
But she's in better shape and cleaner than most of the pre wall women on OLD unless I look more than 60 miles away. At least today online. I posted that hot brunette 30 yr olds pic in that other thread in the same area as this broad but I have no shot like Rickthetoad said. Otherwise it's slim pickings unless it's one of the land whales.

But I kinda used a flirty comment like Mrwood suggested and it worked.

These women get bombarded by messages down here and in her profile she doesn't want a sugar daddy she said to. Her area is like mine, a bunch of old people so imagine how she's getting bombarded by 100s of guys from 20 to 80, especially by her a lot of old people too.

One of my dates from Match showed me their inbox and I was floored by how bombarded they get. Me thinks these women at this age are getting a bunch of 60 year old beer belly old farts annoying them.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Then change your situation.

Rule 1: be a man of action

Your dating situation appears to suck. Do something different. Stop making the same threads over and over again. You my friend need to move to a better area. You also need to gain 50 lbs. Get to work.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Ask her if she's a AARP member yet. Then, offer to meet her for grandslam and coffee at Denny's. I believe they still give the AARP discount. I used to see the sticker on the door when I visited years ago.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
What do you mean how do you respond? Do you not know how to hold a normal typical conversation at the age of 35?

You need us to tell you how to respond to a girl on the internet?

So what are you going to do when your on a date in real life? Who's gonna tell you what to say?

You need to figure it out on your own, your a grown a$$ man not a 16 year old kid so excuse my bluntness but your not a fvcking teenager so dont expect a bunch of soft baby cake a$$ responses from me, I'm not going to pamper you like these other guys do, you need to be thrown out to the wolves and learn how to handle sh!t on your own, tough love bro, since nobody else has the balls to give it to you, get it together, YOUR NOT A CHILD, you sound worse than my 16 year old cousin.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
What do you mean how do you respond? Do you not know how to hold a normal typical conversation at the age of 35?

You need us to tell you how to respond to a girl on the internet?

So what are you going to do when your on a date in real life? Who's gonna tell you what to say?

You need to figure it out on your own, your a grown a$$ man not a 16 year old kid so excuse my bluntness but your not a fvcking teenager so dont expect a bunch of soft baby cake a$$ responses from me, I'm not going to pamper you like these other guys do, you need to be thrown out to the wolves and learn how to handle sh!t on your own, tough love bro, since nobody else has the balls to give it to you, get it together, YOUR NOT A CHILD, you sound worse than my 16 year old cousin.
I go on a number of dates from OLD. Most range from 36 to 50.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Another poor woman that will disappointed by your spineless behavior.

Ask yourself what you want out of a woman, then project your expectations. Or say something some like 'why don't we grab dinner and see how we vibe?' she sounds like she wants something serious btw.

I think you use these threads to cope, you don't take the advice you ask for.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Another poor woman that will disappointed by your spineless behavior.

Ask yourself what you want out of a woman, then project your expectations. Or say something some like 'why don't we grab dinner and see how we vibe?' she sounds like she wants something serious btw.

I think you use these threads to cope, you don't take the advice you ask for.
I really don't want to do dinner dates anymore, especially from OLD. Almost everyone on here does NOT do dinner dates from OLD because a lot of OLD dates are dead ends.

That's another thing is that the posters on here don't want anything serious, at least a lot of them and run the other way when they see that.

This woman is divorced and has kids. I think at this age they want to settle down long term and tired of dating. Honestly, if a woman is cute looking and at the age this one is at I'd take her still and settle with them.

What is it with single moms an cougars. Like I said last summer and fall I was getting pretty decent reply rates and dates from the 39 to 46 year old crowd and single moms, lots of them. I mean single moms who are educated with college degree types like teachers and that.

I had one from Tampa who was all over me but flaked because I had to work and she couldn't get a baby sitter. She was texting my eyeballs off, a para legal. Another was a single mom school teacher 50 miles away. She threw herself at me and sent me those cute selfies like that 50 yr old teacher. Both of those I met off facebook dating app.

That FB dating app when it first launch was pretty decent! The trick is to leave a message on their photos complimenting them. My reply rates on FB dating were probably over 20 percent when it first launched. Now, FB dating is mostly non whites, landwhales, tatted women and just other mixed junk.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
This thread will reach over 5 pages. I got 15$ on it, who's want to take the under?
I got $5 on this thread not making it to 20 posts. $10 on it not reaching 30.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I think my last first date that was a dinner date, was like 20 years ago. I do cafe dates or date them direct to my place.
I guess last year was about 50% cafe first dates and 50% my place first dates, 20 gals or so. About 80% went to first date lays.

oldest was 50 youngest was 20 with the average between 34-38

dude, Im 54 next month. "Cougars" dont even try with me because they know themselves they are too old for me. With OLD I rarely swipe or contact anyone over 42.

Get with the program!
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
You describe her as a "cougar" yet, she claims to be "apprehensive" about your age?

Something isn't adding up.

Anyway... here's how to proceed.

Don't respond immediately and keep it playful.

Her: "You are just really young... not a bad thing, but makes me apprehensive with this."

You: "That's fine. After you accompany me to the PTA meeting, I thought we'd go out to Chuck-E- Cheese ;-)
Kidding aside, I'm Biggoal. I noticed that you enjoy _____ (insert "wine" "coffee" etc..) . My favorite spot isn't far away from your area. We should unwind after work one day and have a drink."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Serious. I dont even go out and game females anymore. Whether it be real life or OLD. If the girls want to talk to me and propose dates and stuff... then yeah ill be up to it. But really im too focused on building a better me. For the special one that comes along.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Serious. I dont even go out and game females anymore. Whether it be real life or OLD. If the girls want to talk to me and propose dates and stuff... then yeah ill be up to it. But really im too focused on building a better me. For the special one that comes along.
Sorta like MGTOW? If hookers became fully legal federally, I wonder what percentage of men here would give up dating. Especially the ones who make good money and can afford higher end, cleaner hookers.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Lets hope 0%

Personally I would fap until I die before I would pay a woman for sexual attention
 
Last edited:

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Sorta like MGTOW? If hookers became fully legal federally, I wonder what percentage of men here would give up dating. Especially the ones who make good money and can afford higher end, cleaner hookers.
@biggoal what i mean is.. i dont look. Therefore im not needing any female company. Which in turn works great. Because i dont come off needy or desperate. That's the first part. The second part. I focus on my own personal goals and which some would say including myself my "purpose" thats attractive when you have alot going for you. Focus on a better more positive,happy me, and the quality of the female i meet will be higher. When your desperate and needy. You attract the lower kind on the dating spectrum. Which is not good at all. That girl which was a so called cougar that put up obstacles. Man i got no time for that stuff. Im too busy focusing on building a better more positive and dynamic me. Personally i wouldnt responded. To such a defensive obstacle. Nor would i reach out to females. That pull that type of stuff.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top