Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

46 yr old MILF/Cougar replied back again on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorta like MGTOW? If hookers became fully legal federally, I wonder what percentage of men here would give up dating. Especially the ones who make good money and can afford higher end, cleaner hookers.
Now to answer your statement. It depends what your looking for. Sex workers would be good for the type that just want sex. Me on the other hand. Want someone to share my life with. Make good memories etc: at the end of the day. "This is going to sound beta" i want someone i can. Wake up next too. Kinda relax with and enjoy the good things in life. My personal advice. Stop being so damn desperate on finding girls. Focus on doubling your income. Get a new hobby. Go to the gym. Make yourself feel a million dollars and you will act like your a million dollars. And it wont be a fake persona that most guys build up. Then the girl **** tests them. The guys fail and end up repeating the process. So in other words get rid of OLD. Too many girls on there think there better than you. When reality when you do those things i said. You instantly become the prize and the higher quality ones can see this from a mile away.

Status
Not open for further replies.