Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

46 yr old MILF/Cougar replied back again on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In one of the threads I was talking about how I sent a second message but more flirty this time commenting on a pic of hers and she bit and replied back.

Anyway, I sent back another playful message and she read it but didn't respond all day but checked my profile out again. Well tonight she replied back again.

"You are just really young... not a bad thing, but makes me apprehensive with this."

What's the best way to respond?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a younger broad.

This means even if she gives you a shot at a date she’s going to be looking for any opportunity to cut you. Come on man do better.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Find a younger broad.

This means even if she gives you a shot at a date she’s going to be looking for any opportunity to cut you. Come on man do better.
But she's in better shape and cleaner than most of the pre wall women on OLD unless I look more than 60 miles away. At least today online. I posted that hot brunette 30 yr olds pic in that other thread in the same area as this broad but I have no shot like Rickthetoad said. Otherwise it's slim pickings unless it's one of the land whales.

But I kinda used a flirty comment like Mrwood suggested and it worked.

These women get bombarded by messages down here and in her profile she doesn't want a sugar daddy she said to. Her area is like mine, a bunch of old people so imagine how she's getting bombarded by 100s of guys from 20 to 80, especially by her a lot of old people too.

One of my dates from Match showed me their inbox and I was floored by how bombarded they get. Me thinks these women at this age are getting a bunch of 60 year old beer belly old farts annoying them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then change your situation.

Rule 1: be a man of action

Your dating situation appears to suck. Do something different. Stop making the same threads over and over again. You my friend need to move to a better area. You also need to gain 50 lbs. Get to work.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ask her if she's a AARP member yet. Then, offer to meet her for grandslam and coffee at Denny's. I believe they still give the AARP discount. I used to see the sticker on the door when I visited years ago.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean how do you respond? Do you not know how to hold a normal typical conversation at the age of 35?

You need us to tell you how to respond to a girl on the internet?

So what are you going to do when your on a date in real life? Who's gonna tell you what to say?

You need to figure it out on your own, your a grown a$$ man not a 16 year old kid so excuse my bluntness but your not a fvcking teenager so dont expect a bunch of soft baby cake a$$ responses from me, I'm not going to pamper you like these other guys do, you need to be thrown out to the wolves and learn how to handle sh!t on your own, tough love bro, since nobody else has the balls to give it to you, get it together, YOUR NOT A CHILD, you sound worse than my 16 year old cousin.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean how do you respond? Do you not know how to hold a normal typical conversation at the age of 35?

You need us to tell you how to respond to a girl on the internet?

So what are you going to do when your on a date in real life? Who's gonna tell you what to say?

You need to figure it out on your own, your a grown a$$ man not a 16 year old kid so excuse my bluntness but your not a fvcking teenager so dont expect a bunch of soft baby cake a$$ responses from me, I'm not going to pamper you like these other guys do, you need to be thrown out to the wolves and learn how to handle sh!t on your own, tough love bro, since nobody else has the balls to give it to you, get it together, YOUR NOT A CHILD, you sound worse than my 16 year old cousin.
I go on a number of dates from OLD. Most range from 36 to 50.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another poor woman that will disappointed by your spineless behavior.

Ask yourself what you want out of a woman, then project your expectations. Or say something some like 'why don't we grab dinner and see how we vibe?' she sounds like she wants something serious btw.

I think you use these threads to cope, you don't take the advice you ask for.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Another poor woman that will disappointed by your spineless behavior.

Ask yourself what you want out of a woman, then project your expectations. Or say something some like 'why don't we grab dinner and see how we vibe?' she sounds like she wants something serious btw.

I think you use these threads to cope, you don't take the advice you ask for.
I really don't want to do dinner dates anymore, especially from OLD. Almost everyone on here does NOT do dinner dates from OLD because a lot of OLD dates are dead ends.

That's another thing is that the posters on here don't want anything serious, at least a lot of them and run the other way when they see that.

This woman is divorced and has kids. I think at this age they want to settle down long term and tired of dating. Honestly, if a woman is cute looking and at the age this one is at I'd take her still and settle with them.

What is it with single moms an cougars. Like I said last summer and fall I was getting pretty decent reply rates and dates from the 39 to 46 year old crowd and single moms, lots of them. I mean single moms who are educated with college degree types like teachers and that.

I had one from Tampa who was all over me but flaked because I had to work and she couldn't get a baby sitter. She was texting my eyeballs off, a para legal. Another was a single mom school teacher 50 miles away. She threw herself at me and sent me those cute selfies like that 50 yr old teacher. Both of those I met off facebook dating app.

That FB dating app when it first launch was pretty decent! The trick is to leave a message on their photos complimenting them. My reply rates on FB dating were probably over 20 percent when it first launched. Now, FB dating is mostly non whites, landwhales, tatted women and just other mixed junk.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread will reach over 5 pages. I got 15$ on it, who's want to take the under?
I got $5 on this thread not making it to 20 posts. $10 on it not reaching 30.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my last first date that was a dinner date, was like 20 years ago. I do cafe dates or date them direct to my place.
I guess last year was about 50% cafe first dates and 50% my place first dates, 20 gals or so. About 80% went to first date lays.

oldest was 50 youngest was 20 with the average between 34-38

dude, Im 54 next month. "Cougars" dont even try with me because they know themselves they are too old for me. With OLD I rarely swipe or contact anyone over 42.

Get with the program!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You describe her as a "cougar" yet, she claims to be "apprehensive" about your age?

Something isn't adding up.

Anyway... here's how to proceed.

Don't respond immediately and keep it playful.

Her: "You are just really young... not a bad thing, but makes me apprehensive with this."

You: "That's fine. After you accompany me to the PTA meeting, I thought we'd go out to Chuck-E- Cheese ;-)
Kidding aside, I'm Biggoal. I noticed that you enjoy _____ (insert "wine" "coffee" etc..) . My favorite spot isn't far away from your area. We should unwind after work one day and have a drink."

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious. I dont even go out and game females anymore. Whether it be real life or OLD. If the girls want to talk to me and propose dates and stuff... then yeah ill be up to it. But really im too focused on building a better me. For the special one that comes along.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Serious. I dont even go out and game females anymore. Whether it be real life or OLD. If the girls want to talk to me and propose dates and stuff... then yeah ill be up to it. But really im too focused on building a better me. For the special one that comes along.
Sorta like MGTOW? If hookers became fully legal federally, I wonder what percentage of men here would give up dating. Especially the ones who make good money and can afford higher end, cleaner hookers.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets hope 0%

Personally I would fap until I die before I would pay a woman for sexual attention

Last edited:

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorta like MGTOW? If hookers became fully legal federally, I wonder what percentage of men here would give up dating. Especially the ones who make good money and can afford higher end, cleaner hookers.
@biggoal what i mean is.. i dont look. Therefore im not needing any female company. Which in turn works great. Because i dont come off needy or desperate. That's the first part. The second part. I focus on my own personal goals and which some would say including myself my "purpose" thats attractive when you have alot going for you. Focus on a better more positive,happy me, and the quality of the female i meet will be higher. When your desperate and needy. You attract the lower kind on the dating spectrum. Which is not good at all. That girl which was a so called cougar that put up obstacles. Man i got no time for that stuff. Im too busy focusing on building a better more positive and dynamic me. Personally i wouldnt responded. To such a defensive obstacle. Nor would i reach out to females. That pull that type of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.