40+ Year Old Wall Survivor Can't Find a Man

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course most any guy would bang her...she has some desirble attributes like breasts and such and is probably a freak in bed....still doesn't change the fact that she is beat to hell...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I took a second look at this profile, a real close look at the pics. I retract my previous statement. I would not bang.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't believe in having sex with anyone I am not in a mutally exclusive relationship with...please don't think the size of your****will sway me it won't."

That is not the kind of comment a lady would make. Clearly not a virgin. Rejected.

P.S. Why isn't she smiling in her pictures? She looks pained in virtually every one of them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably like most women these days: has and will only date guys that have no job, want to move in with her after 2 weeks and mooch off of her, ride a moped because they had 6 DUI's, and then want to b!tch and moan about how they can't find a decent guy and how all guys are crap. No, all guys aren't crap, you just purposely choose to date guys that are crap. I've come to learn in my years that it's not a coincidence that these girls just unluckily stumble across a loser guy and are too dumb to figure it out the first time they meet them or a few days later or whatever. Usually trash attracts trash and trash only dates trash. So the next time you meet a girl you think is a "catch" and you wonder why she won't date you even after she told you her last boyfriend was like the guy I described above, just remember it's not you, you aren't trashy enough for her. The sad thing is there seems to be an abundance of trashy women out there and only a VERY select few who won't associate themselves with loser guys. And most of those good types are married or in relationships.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In my experience, her profile seems common for POF. There are ALWAYS a few who write in the tagline about Read my entire profile! NO players! Move on to the next girl if you just wanna get laid!
Don't forget: "I'm not into games."
I liked it when they said that one. In my initial message I'd include: "There's always going some sort of games, it's too bad, but that seems to be just the way it is."

That would usually get a response. I always liked reading the profiles, you can get some good nuggets of info to comment on, like you're messaging her because you're just curious about something she said, not her picture.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She would be easy to bang on the first date. But I bet her hair smells like cigarette smoke. She's got that look.

And saying she married someone then found out later they had legal issues, that's just jacked up. Headcase alert. Pass.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh... you can tell she USED to be hot, when she was younger & more fit. Age & weight gain makes a difference... especially with trashy bar sluts. Can't just judge by the here & now. All of those bad boy loving entitlement bishes turn out like her, after all the ****, partying, smoking, stress, etc once they get older. Of course, they're no longer hot, but still prance around like teenage hookers, and fight dilligently to maintain their "youthful" appearance (via make-up and other fakery).

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a 45 year old, I bang better women in their 40s...they bang easily and are not as bitter sounding...most have come to grips with their SMV being low...so they all bang very easy...and like it.

45-48 women are the easiest to bang on earth....it's a joke....and there are some lookers out there....don't believe the BS that because a woman is 45 she is somehow hideous...it's not true.....there are a lot of garbage 20+ year olds too...not as many of course...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is what I think. Some of the sleaziest girls I know use PoF to shop around for more c0cks to ride, and they always put some line in there about how chaste they are, how they don't want to be used for just sex, how they're not looking for one night stands, etc.

Maybe it's for deniability if friends or family see their profiles. But it seems to me that when they put in there what good girls they are, it's code for "I am a raging wh0re, get with me for a cheap lay".
What she is saying is she is not looking to have sex with a "low value guy" or "beta" as y'all like to call it. If a guy gets those panties wet enough she will sleep with him. For everytime I had a chick say they don't phuck on the first date or come to the house then come phuck on the first date I'd be rich. The better looking online you are the easier it is to get laid, can't wait to lose this baby fat

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
As a 45 year old, I bang better women in their 40s...they bang easily and are not as bitter sounding...most have come to grips with their SMV being low...so they all bang very easy...and like it.

45-48 women are the easiest to bang on earth....it's a joke....and there are some lookers out there....don't believe the BS that because a woman is 45 she is somehow hideous...it's not true.....there are a lot of garbage 20+ year olds too...not as many of course...
Please conitnue oh wise sage on how to bang this easy puzzy.....

:cheer:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
And what's REALLY weird to me is that a lot of these older women in their 40's-50's have daughters that are fat...it's like a reversal of generations. The moms of today are sometimes hotter than the daughters.
I've seen this so many times. Older women usually are divorced and are at the peak of their sexual drives. They've been there and done that with the relationship thing. Sex to them is more important than a relationship so they focus more on their sexual appeal....and they finally figure out that going to the gym and eating right will make it increase. What do ya know!!

Espi said:
If anything, I find that older women are more challenging to fvuck because they KNOW men better...they're MORE experienced...MORE knowlegeable.
Think you may have been stuck with the few that are looking for a relationship, sorry my man :( They see you as a provider....while they see the 25 year old as a provider of orgasms.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For being in her 40's she is more attrractive (bangable) than most women in their 20's. Her looks pass for an HB 6. If you guys are telling me you will not bang her, then you are not only lying to the SoSuave forum, but moist importantly, yourself.
Lolwat? Sure she's bangable but there must be some ugly ass 20 year olds in your area if this chick beats out most of them.

I lol'd at the looks like 35 part. Hell my mother looks younger than her and she's almost 50.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 100 percent certain she would be very easy to bang first ate as long as you act confident and look decent...have seen her type many times...big time trolling for younger ****...i am quite the cougar hunter myself...but this one os rather rough looking..like i said before would still bang in a hartbeat though..sh eis a freak in bed you can see it in her eyes...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
she professes to be an "occasional smoker"--which to me means that she's probably a daily smoker.
I just looked at her second picture and there's a pack of cigarettes on the table in front of her knee...

Of course, I don't mind smoking, so that's not an issue to me.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d take a run at her, but I’d be scared of where she’s been.
Hey since most on here are out of her league, we should set up a little competition. Cut and paste your POF profile into her geographical area and see who gets her number or a meet up first. Maybe 3-4 guys, post the conversations here.
Just thought I’d really light up this rocket sled to h*ll. Seeing as my karma is completely screwed anyway.