You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Plenty do it. Either they don't know or don't understand.Who wants to marry a hoe?![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Which only makes matters worse, since chicks now think they can get away with being a hoe.Plenty do it. Either they don't know or don't understand.
Until men stop supporting it, it will keep getting worse.Which only makes matters worse, since chicks now think they can get away with being a hoe.
Is this a vicious cycle, or what?
What is a "ho" in your definition?Which only makes matters worse, since chicks now think they can get away with being a hoe.
Is this a vicious cycle, or what?
My definition is unbiased.What is a "ho" in your definition?
Describe the characteristics of a "ho".My definition is unbiased.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
"This is the way of an adulteress: she eats and wipes her mouth and says, “I have done no wrong.”"Describe the characteristics of a "ho".
So a liar, deciever, user, exploiter, manipulator. She seeks to gain unearned favor with her charms and acts. Steal, kill, destroy."This is the way of an adulteress: she eats and wipes her mouth and says, “I have done no wrong.”"
the devil's workSo a liar, deciever, user, exploiter, manipulator. She seeks to gain unearned favor with her charms and acts. Steal, kill, destroy.
Cause issues in marriage, pass gossip, strife, drama.the devil's work
She wants to "come up" on you man. She will "come up" on women too.Cause issues in marriage, pass gossip, strife, drama.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It's hilarious, the guys that buy into it.Cause issues in marriage, pass gossip, strife, drama.
Yes WH come to the corporate world and I can show you the power of the dark side...muah haw haw.
More seriously you've been here for a long time buddy like me. How is the wife hunting going?
P.m. me if you don't want to let it all hang out here.
Marriage?It's hilarious, the guys that buy into it.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.