Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4.5 million girls in my city. 800k girls from 18-24. i could get through all of them if i messaged 2191 girls per day for 365 days

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching my Female acquaintances do OLD is as sad as it is funny they spend at most 2-3 seconds on each profile swiping no on 95%+ of them then complain the only guys who talk to them only want sex. No fking sh*t you are a 3-4 and swiping on the top 5% of guys what did you think would happen?
For sure. I have a female friend in a different city than where I live who is active on swipe apps. She's mid-30s and I would rate her a 5. Most men would call her average. She's not overweight but she doesn't have majorly appealing face/body features. She's childless She stepped away from Tinder from a short time and had a swipe queue of about 1,000 men. She only swiped right on 100 on the 1,000.

Her interactions with men are typical for how she finds dates, which is on multiple apps. She will show me some screen shots of who messages her. She's a 5 with an impressive quantity of options. She mainly interacts with men who are 7+. Do you know what they do? Pump and dump her. She rarely gets relationships of more than 4-6 months. A 7+ guy will bang a 5 for a little bit but won't commit longer term to a 5. She wants commitment and she isn't finding it on apps. She's been on the apps for years.

Her standards are way too high because of who is going for her on apps. If she deleted all the apps, went out in public a little bit more, and picked from the fewer men who would approach her in-person, she'd have a better chance of getting the committed relationship she wants from men. Her standards are too high. She's quite fussy too. She has one legit point that a lot of guys exhibit some pretty goofy behaviors in trying to seduce her. She needs a dating app detox BAD.

Guaranteed that 225 lb woman has an easier time setting up a rotation of 3+ average men, then most guys on here have at setting up a rotation of 3+ average women.
So true.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not, its just a fact.
I'm not telling you as a criticism. If I were in your place, I would not let my limitations inhibit me from doing what I think I need to do.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could work but you would have to consider the quality of woman that would agree to it. Like you said, if your social media had really good pictures and you actually had a fun life too, why not run a program in the background. However, I would never completely rely on it. Like with online dating, guys should never completley rely on it

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
For sure. I have a female friend in a different city than where I live who is active on swipe apps. She's mid-30s and I would rate her a 5. Most men would call her average. She's not overweight but she doesn't have majorly appealing face/body features. She's childless She stepped away from Tinder from a short time and had a swipe queue of about 1,000 men. She only swiped right on 100 on the 1,000.

Her interactions with men are typical for how she finds dates, which is on multiple apps. She will show me some screen shots of who messages her. She's a 5 with an impressive quantity of options. She mainly interacts with men who are 7+. Do you know what they do? Pump and dump her. She rarely gets relationships of more than 4-6 months. A 7+ guy will bang a 5 for a little bit but won't commit longer term to a 5. She wants commitment and she isn't finding it on apps. She's been on the apps for years.

Her standards are way too high because of who is going for her on apps. If she deleted all the apps, went out in public a little bit more, and picked from the fewer men who would approach her in-person, she'd have a better chance of getting the committed relationship she wants from men. Her standards are too high. She's quite fussy too. She has one legit point that a lot of guys exhibit some pretty goofy behaviors in trying to seduce her. She needs a dating app detox BAD.

So true.
Do you approach 5s???

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she ever go into detail about their behavior?
Yes. I've seen screenshots of legitimately bad texts and anecdotes of weird stuff they've done. She never mentioned a guy owning a fart in a jar from Stephanie Matto or Farrah Abraham's poop.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I've seen screenshots of legitimately bad texts and anecdotes of weird stuff they've done. She never mentioned a guy owning a fart in a jar from Stephanie Matto or Farrah Abraham's poop.
What were some of their goofy behaviors? I think it's good to hear of things not to do, as opposed to always "do this".

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching my Female acquaintances do OLD is as sad as it is funny they spend at most 2-3 seconds on each profile swiping no on 95%+ of them then complain the only guys who talk to them only want sex. No fking sh*t you are a 3-4 and swiping on the top 5% of guys what did you think would happen? It is ridiculous watching women I know who are 225+ pounds and below average looking getting more attention than the male 7s I know or even sometimes a male 8 where they are getting so much attention they can't even keep up with it including 1-2 guys with a six pack each week hitting them up. A six pack matching with a 225+ pound woman!
It's even funnier looking back on them in a few years as smv craters and the walls of reality come crashing down. The level of delusional is off the chart.

Zimb mate, it is what it is. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Gtfo out of that hell hole you call a country. Individual sovereignty and freedom beacons elsewhere. Act accordingly.

Follow nomad capitalist if you don't already. For a dweebie yet loaded dude, he's based as ****kkkk. Better than rp jargon. The breakdown of women and dating in his book is next level. It's not just about lower taxes and less tyranny by government ands well as feminism. The premise of the entire msg is your go where you are treated best. Andrew Henderson breaks down the abundance of values in women elsewhere as well as individual sovereignty, lower taxes, and a number of other things.

Lastly, there's no sweeter feel than going super sayain, get deezed, pull younger hotter girls &&& you run into these skanks from the past. Fat as ****kkk. Multiple kids different baby daddy. Life is rubbishhhhhh! Real talk life trolls these skanks harder than you or I ever could.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guaranteed that 225 lb woman has an easier time setting up a rotation of 3+ average men, then most guys on here have at setting up a rotation of 3+ average women.
They still think they are better. It's a comedy. I've stopped caring a long time ago. Execute the program. That being pull or next. Dtf or place on discard.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

So true.
Yes, sure a 200lb girl can get multiple dates from OLD. HOWEVER you're not mentioning the guys. Maybe obese guys, or really awful looking guys who're desperate are flooding them, but I don't see a lot of guys with 200lb women unless they themselves are around here level.

I made a fake profile on Match right before Covid when it was a lot better than OLD is now. I used the pic from an HB 6 slim woman who runs a lot. I got a ton of likes and messages and I didn't even fill the profile out and only used one pic so any person would know it is not a real profile. Yet they sent a lot of messages to my account. However, they were not pervy and simp level like everyone thinks they are. Most were cheezy pickup lines or saying "hi" etc. Which is why I can see why so many struggle with the messaged focused dating sites like Match, POF, Eharmoney, etc because women get 99 of the same messages a week. it does seem on the premium sites where you have to write messages that if you write a longer message, point out their profile details, hobbys, etc reply rates go up versus a generic spam approach. Even if they're not really interested they will still reply since you put time in it.