Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4.5 million girls in my city. 800k girls from 18-24. i could get through all of them if i messaged 2191 girls per day for 365 days

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres 9 million people in the city im moving to.

4.5 million girls

800k girls from 18-24 (age range i can go for)

i could get through all of them if i messaged 2191 girls per day for 365 days

If I sent this message 'hi i just moved here and thought you were cute. wondering if you would want to come for a drink with me?'

to 2191 girls every day for 365 days. surely it would be impossible to not have a gf right? I could have multiple dates per day

Just would need to find a way to find 2k girls per day on facebook/instagram. i think i could do it by finding some girls from location search then following/adding all their friends(as it will be their friends in local area mainly) then set up a bot to send all the messages.

Maybe not send 2k messages, lets say just 100 per day. Surely I'd get at least 1 date per day if my pictures were decent, right?

Am I tripping or is this a good idea?

Am I missing something?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a guy who posted his Tinder Impressions on Reddit and he liked 100k (100,000) accounts and got like 12 dates or 12 hookups or something like that.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You suck on OLD. You should do two things: 1.) improve the way you look, grow some muscles and be more active, and 2.) probably get off OLD and cold approach.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

4.5 million girls

If I sent this message 'hi i just moved here and thought you were cute. wondering if you would want to come for a drink with me?'

to 2191 girls every day for 365 days. surely it would be impossible to not have a gf right? I could have multiple dates per day

Just would need to find a way to find 2k girls per day on facebook/instagram. i think i could do it by finding some girls from location search then following/adding all their friends(as it will be their friends in local area mainly) then set up a bot to send all the messages.

Maybe not send 2k messages, lets say just 100 per day. Surely I'd get at least 1 date per day if my pictures were decent, right?

Am I missing something?
There are better ways to spend your time. You also might want to do something to have a sustainable relationship.

This is total spam approaching. Most women would ignore. Focus on quality approaching, not quantity.

Speaking of quantity, most women will be in relationships at the time you send your message. This is not targeted marketing at all.

Good luck messaging every woman in your new metro area on FB/Instagram. Too much research involved in that.

Focus on finding the single women in your area with in-person approaches and make good in-person approaches. Better yet, build a social circle if you can.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a guy who posted his Tinder Impressions on Reddit and he liked 100k (100,000) accounts and got like 12 dates or 12 hookups or something like that.
yeah thats tinder tho, tinder is absolutely ****ed. fb&instagram is 100x easier

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread....
At least 4 million of those will be complete lunatics. Literally an Army of female nutters.
I wouldn't hold your breath for any kind of meaningful interactions on Tinder, so far
over two years = not one date and I'm not even being mean in my profile this time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

4.5 million girls

Am I missing something?
Where would you find the time to do that? Assuming each message takes a minute to send that is 36 hours. If you halve that it is 13 hours. You are not choosing who you want to date with at this point which means you might and most likely will connect with someone you dont like or is into something wierd or bad, etc....

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread....
At least 4 million of those will be complete lunatics. Literally an Army of female nutters.
I wouldn't hold your breath for any kind of meaningful interactions on Tinder, so far
over two years = not one date and I'm not even being mean in my profile this time.
you older guys are lost. tinder is the worst online dating solution. did u not read my thread? need to be messaging them on social m edia instead

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where would you find the time to do that? Assuming each message takes a minute to send that is 36 hours. If you halve that it is 13 hours. You are not choosing who you want to date with at this point which means you might and most likely will connect with someone you dont like or is into something wierd or bad, etc....
i said i will get a bot to send all the messaged. also even if i did it manually, just copy and paste the message it, could do 1 every 10 seconds.

and i suppose yeah the quality would be the problem. at least then i could weed out the bad ones instead of having nothing at all

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said i will get a bot to send all the messaged. also even if i did it manually, just copy and paste the message it, could do 1 every 10 seconds.

and i suppose yeah the quality would be the problem. at least then i could weed out the bad ones instead of having nothing at all
Ok, go ahead and do it.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you older guys are lost. tinder is the worst online dating solution. did u not read my thread? need to be messaging them on social m edia instead
Thanks for the newsflash, the clue is in the username.....
So what if I'm not on social media? I have no wish whatsoever to be on FB, especially to try and get laid.
Nor do I want people from my distant past popping up to say hello. I never stayed in touch with a single
person from my school days. I was glad to see the back of them as soon as I was old enough to not have
to go back there. Also, some of those arses I went to school with made my life a complete misery at the
time, they haven't been able to abuse me for over 30 years now. Can't imagine why I'd want to line up for
some more of that BS, it's partially why I sincerely dislike being around other people in the present day.
I'd like the ghosts of my past to stay there permanently, especially those fvckers from school.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead, think of ways to better yourself. Your best self doesn't need to chase women because women chase your best self.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I missing something?
There's too much rubbish ebooks and digital programs from house husbands and mental masturbation.

Man up. Go get girls. Post back after. There's an abundance of gurus online with no receipts because they don't get girls or you dont want to see the receipt lulz!

OLD is a dumpster fire. Theoretically, yes. It's a numbers game but the actual going out snd getting girls takes work that hiding behind a dating app mitigates.

Furthermore, the women you want are in having adprbortions, skiing down cawk mountain and having bastard children from diff men. She's waiting for you at 30 after getting ran through.

This is all sport. Get girls but execute in other areas of life. Modern women are the biggest liability now a days.

The mindset is weak as ****kkkk. Not your pursuing a gf. She should be pursuing you assume ass a bf.

Not doing it right kuz! Yes, volume is key.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Watching my Female acquaintances do OLD is as sad as it is funny they spend at most 2-3 seconds on each profile swiping no on 95%+ of them then complain the only guys who talk to them only want sex. No fking sh*t you are a 3-4 and swiping on the top 5% of guys what did you think would happen? It is ridiculous watching women I know who are 225+ pounds and below average looking getting more attention than the male 7s I know or even sometimes a male 8 where they are getting so much attention they can't even keep up with it including 1-2 guys with a six pack each week hitting them up. A six pack matching with a 225+ pound woman!