3sum anyone?

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl and I are interested in DJing single girls for a 3sum experience. So far we have tried the internet and have terrible results. The same goes for a few local chat lines. Anyone have any helpful hints?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bars nightclubs?????

the hardest thing is to get your g/f to agree
the easiest thing; to find another ho to do it with.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, elaborate a bit. My girl is a full participant in this one, so that hurdle has been crossed. How exactly would you approach a girl while looking for a 3sum? And SHAME ON YOU ALL WHO ARE VIEWING AND NOT RESPONDING!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chat line? Internet? Whatever happened to looking for girls in real life? You know, that thing off of the computer?

Hell, a friend of mine (who's girlfriend has been with mine - a few pictures are floating in a thread around here somewhere) called me last Friday night to say that they (him and his) were going to a gay club to find a girl to have a 3-some with. Guess what... the next day he told me that they didn't have any problem at all - they found one, did the deed, and she had left before morning light. So perhaps you should try clubs - their reasoning behind a gay club was that oftentimes lesbians and bi chicks go there too, and since by it's very definition a club like that has to attract people who are more obvious with their sexuality than a normal bar...

One last thing, the only way this is going to work is if your girlfriend is attractive - that is, unless you want to pick up not so great looking girls... :p

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by intel200
Ok, elaborate a bit. My girl is a full participant in this one, so that hurdle has been crossed. How exactly would you approach a girl while looking for a 3sum? And SHAME ON YOU ALL WHO ARE VIEWING AND NOT RESPONDING!
For me the girl just found a cute chick she knew who was Bi.

Seemed simple enough that way. I'd suggest you let her find the other girl. Avoids any paranoid behavior on her part also

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let your girl do all the talking, let her lead the conversation with the 'prospects'.

Be subtle about it, drop flirty hints, but don't be pushy.

Let your girl and the prospect hang out together by themselves first, so they can get comfortable with each other. Then you can move to the next level, the three of you hanging out.

The prospects have to be comfortable hanging out with 'both' of you before anything happens.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty guys, thanks for all the replies. I would certainly appreciate more.

My girl is definitely attractive. I know that other girls love her cause we have done a couple of 3sums b4. But we want to keep trying it and just have fun with it. I agree, the net isnt the best place, but I didnt know about Djing a girl in public to ask her to sleep with me and my girl. I can say that the gay club is an idea I have had b4 as well.

Post the link with those pics man!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that other girls love her cause we have done a couple of 3sums b4.
So why are you asking where to go if you've already done it a few times?
but I didnt know about Djing a girl in public to ask her to sleep with me and my girl.
There's your problem right there... you shouldn't be the one doing the approaching. Girls who are going to be interested in a 3some are going to be a lot more receptive to the idea if it's another girl approaching them - not another guy. She should be the one initiating contact with the girl, then bringing you into the conversation... not the other way around.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,ok. i agree with you. SHE should be doing the contact. As far as why I am asking for a lil advice now.....We have done this twice but the overwhelming number of times we come up empty handed. 2 girls in over a year of looking. Those aint good odds. Just looking for some better advice.....

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 girls in over a year of looking.

Try 'not' looking for a while, see what happens. Ever notice how things happen when you aren't actively 'looking'...?

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some advice from somebody who was in the same situation :D - don't make it a friend or somebody you know b/c it causes a lot of jealousy. Don't use the internet because you'll get fat chicks & ugs... go out to clubs & bars & pick up girls. Figure out if they're bi and then take em home... have your girl in the room and then just let her "participate" in the fun. LOL

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't use the internet because you'll get fat chicks & ugs...

haha, that's funny...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
Try 'not' looking for a while, see what happens. Ever notice how things happen when you aren't actively 'looking'...?
Have you ever had a 3some with a girl you're dating before? I can tell you from experience that when you want one, you have to actively pursue it... the normal crap about "don't look for a girl, one will find you" doesn't apply... you've already got one, in this instance you're looking for another... The only thing that is going to pay off will be hard work and active interest. Not passitivity.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And SHAME ON YOU ALL WHO ARE VIEWING AND NOT RESPONDING!

Ohhh i know the perfect way to do it...

but since you were rude to me.. meh..

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well well this is strange.... I just had my first one last night. was on the forums goofin off... and watchin' a movie. Bored since my fb's where working or something or other.. until late. Phone call a fb said she had a treat for me. After working double shifts for 3 days I was burned out. She said to come over to see for myself.. Me being curious went She was their with a co-worker from the restuarant. I saw her before but dunno didnt do anything.. Was content I guess. Anyways.. My FB like put in all this good word for me with the other girl.. I think they went to school together or something so they're tight ( more ways than one)

Basically gave her the rundown.. said I was a Lifeguard/surfer/cook=wet panties
We chated on the futon abit drinkin beer. Rubbin each other oh so sexeh....Jaw dropping and Mr. Mighty standing up to attention.

Lights go off and I start grabbin' everything around me... 2 girls it was like the cartoon thing where they fight in a cloud with arms and legs flying around.... well... sorta like that...lol slightly dramatized

I go to the beach, Well Im lucky enough to live close enough to one.. Hot chicks come in hunting parties their coeds

Yeah let your girl do the talkin' and build you up in the others eyes....so if you cant handle them both you can blame her for building you up too much lol...... I need to check the surf.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonMEgaHoss
Well well well this is strange.... I just had my first one last night. was on the forums goofin off... and watchin' a movie. Bored since my fb's where working or something or other.. until late. Phone call a fb said she had a treat for me. After working double shifts for 3 days I was burned out. She said to come over to see for myself.. Me being curious went She was their with a co-worker from the restuarant. I saw her before but dunno didnt do anything.. Was content I guess. Anyways.. My FB like put in all this good word for me with the other girl.. I think they went to school together or something so they're tight ( more ways than one)

Basically gave her the rundown.. said I was a Lifeguard/surfer/cook=wet panties
We chated on the futon abit drinkin beer. Rubbin each other oh so sexeh....Jaw dropping and Mr. Mighty standing up to attention.

Lights go off and I start grabbin' everything around me... 2 girls it was like the cartoon thing where they fight in a cloud with arms and legs flying around.... well... sorta like that...lol slightly dramatized

I go to the beach, Well Im lucky enough to live close enough to one.. Hot chicks come in hunting parties their coeds

Yeah let your girl do the talkin' and build you up in the others eyes....so if you cant handle them both you can blame her for building you up too much lol...... I need to check the surf.
nice one bro...

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Have you ever had a 3some with a girl you're dating before? I can tell you from experience that when you want one, you have to actively pursue it... the normal crap about "don't look for a girl, one will find you" doesn't apply... you've already got one, in this instance you're looking for another... The only thing that is going to pay off will be hard work and active interest. Not passitivity.
Aint that the truth? I think this thread should stay open because I feel that this is a natural step, or atleast experiement, that any INTERTESTED DJ will want to have. So lets keep the advice flowing, We Can make this the official "SCHOOL ME ON 3SUM" thread.

For the record, we had a nice 2hr chat with a girl last night. We will probably see her this weekend at our first "Adult party"

Any more advice is welcomed!!!!

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a friend of a friend of a friend that's bi.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Sorry bro, but based on my experience, I have to disagree with ya. I've had situations 'fall into my lap' on numerous occasions. Having a three sum was the 'last thing' I thought would happen, but it did...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the book by Neil Strauss he recommends the massage technique where you get everyone to massage eachother and slowly get into it..