Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

35, life went to ****.

TheAndroid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently jobless, overweight, balding, only some college. I forfeited my future to work for my parents and that ended 2 years ago. I kind of hate my life right now. I have only been on one date in the past 5 years. It really is that bad and I can only obsess about it. I need to take my mind off of my total failure of a life for the next year so I can start to get things turned around. I have a 5 year plan now to get my **** together by 40 but I really need to fix my mentality on dating. I'd like to start a family one day, but I just don't see that happening. I'm also okay with staying single dating around but that's not going to happen any time soon either. I need a fist full of red pills and get my **** together.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently jobless, overweight, balding, only some college. I forfeited my future to work for my parents and that ended 2 years ago. I kind of hate my life right now. I have only been on one date in the past 5 years. It really is that bad and I can only obsess about it. I need to take my mind off of my total failure of a life for the next year so I can start to get things turned around. I have a 5 year plan now to get my **** together by 40 but I really need to fix my mentality on dating. I'd like to start a family one day, but I just don't see that happening. I'm also okay with staying single dating around but that's not going to happen any time soon either. I need a fist full of red pills and get my **** together.
Forget about dating right now. Get your job situations and your weight situation remedied. Thats the immediate plan.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with ^^^

Job and gym. You'll stop hating life when you realize you're making gains in all departments and being better than you've been before. Balding just happens and there ain't much you can do about it so stop worrying. In the end women don't care about that so much as they do about what you have to offer them.

Switch yourself to the abundance mindset. Get out of your own head and out into the world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with ^^^

Job and gym. You'll stop hating life when you realize you're making gains in all departments and being better than you've been before. Balding just happens and there ain't much you can do about it so stop worrying. In the end women don't care about that so much as they do about what you have to offer them.

Switch yourself to the abundance mindset. Get out of your own head and out into the world.
Check out our balding thread. Guys are saying theres a 20-50% improvement in hair density with the correct regiment.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been. I'm on the fence about entering any kind of chemical treatment.

TheAndroid

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing if you maxed out your potential and you need dating advice. Then the resident game gurus here can help you. But noone can hold your hand when it comes to life. This is not a place to come and get pity or motivation.
I'm not here for pity or motivation. I'm here for advice. I'm in a hole and I need to know how to get out of it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of guys have been coming to this board recently with all sorts of various problems. And the solution is always the same: Job and gym. I wonder what these guys expect? There is no secret but hard work and masculine willpower.

It's one thing if you maxed out your potential and you need dating advice. Then the resident game gurus here can help you. But noone can hold your hand when it comes to life. This is not a place to come and get pity or motivation.
It's the same 1 or 2 guy creating multiple accounts to troll.

You just got to notice the style, it's always the same.

And the same fools reply to it.

Shows the mentality of some men, with the troll having the higher IQ.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bro,

The balding fix is more for you and your confidence than for the ladies. Yes, it will help (unless you can rock the bald look), but I'd highly recommend you look at that thread. It's a simple process that yields results.

For the weight gain, fix that with either a straight veggie and fruit diet or KETO. Start with walking just 20 minutes a day. After a week or two, expand to 40 minutes. After another week or two, switch off days of cardio and some weight or resistance training with bands. Forget about the ladies right now and work on you.

As for the job situation, figure out what you'd like to do in life and go for it. Take baby steps. Look on YouTube. All is not lost, but only you can effectively make the change.

TheAndroid

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the job situation, figure out what you'd like to do in life and go for it. Take baby steps. Look on YouTube. All is not lost, but only you can effectively make the change.
I think I have that part figured out. It's just that it's going to take a while to get there. 5 years minimum.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not here for pity or motivation. I'm here for advice. I'm in a hole and I need to know how to get out of it.
I just trust Jesus. The Bible says, "The Lord is my sheppard, I shall not want" in Psalm 23:1, and "Our God shall supply all our needs according to His riches and glory through Jesus Christ" Phil 4:19. Look at some Joel Olsteen messages to lift your spirits up on youtube! God has a plan for everyone's life before they were even born. Learn what your destiny is. Seek God's will for your life.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I just trust Jesus. The Bible says, "The Lord is my sheppard, I shall not want" in Psalm 23:1, and "Our God shall supply all our needs according to His riches and glory through Jesus Christ" Phil 4:19. Look at some Joel Olsteen messages to lift your spirits up on youtube! God has a plan for everyone's life before they were even born. Learn what your destiny is. Seek God's will for your life.
how will these 'saint' quotes help OP?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It would help him look to Jesus.
A man died during a flood.

He went to heaven and he berated, moaned, cried to Jesus.

He said "I prayed and prayed you'd save me but you never answered me".

Jesus finally got fed up with his whiny ass and said, "1st I sent a boat to rescue you but you stayed, then I sent a helicopter to you but you still stayed on the roof praying".

"You didn't listen and now u r here".

GOD only help those who help themselves.

U

user43770

It's the same 1 or 2 guy creating multiple accounts to troll.

You just got to notice the style, it's always the same.

And the same fools reply to it.

Shows the mentality of some men, with the troll having the higher IQ.
The advice is solid whether the story is made up or not. There are probably plenty of forum lurkers in this situation that could benefit.

U

user43770

OP, there are plenty of guys out there with good physiques and jobs who can't talk to women. You will always be able to find excuses not to do it. The sooner you start, the better.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Start by repenting.

Your penance is to memorize the DJ Bible front to back, repeat the 9 Iron Rules of Tomassi ten times, and say 50 "I am the prize | self improvement" motivational quotes.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think the real solution has been presented to him yet. It’s not about women. They’re a bonus. A pleasurable side effect. They’re not the focus. Me, I focus on getting my goals met. I like college girls because I like to **** women, I don’t pine over them. Stop putting dating on a pedestal on handle what you need to handle. Hunt, fish, fight in MMA (if that’s your thing. If not learn martial arts) bang college chicks. Do what you gotta do, but make sure it’s masculine. Work out for you, not for women. Get your hair back yourself, not to attract women. None of this is about women. It’s about being male.