Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

32 Years old

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read on here that you should have around 10 females ready at any point in time by the time you are 30.

How big of a failure is it to only have had one female in your life at 32 who had sex with you for who you are instead of ten ready at any point in time?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you married at 30 like the median, that is the normal situation. You gotta quit thinking of "anything other than a win is a failure" .

If you expand your social circle, the women will come. Quit counting though...

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be way too much work. Especially for someone in a relationship. Keep an option or two open to maintain your abundance mindset.

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider the fact she left at 21 and you are not married and its the only female you can say you were capable of having sex with for the rest of your life if someone challenges you.

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume 10 "ready" to mean you keep 10 orbiters around not that you have a body count of 10.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a complete stretch to have 10 girls ready on standby.. but I would say it's normal to have a few options. Then again every guy at 32 is not going to have what it takes to be good with women.. So many dudes out here are suffering/clueless.. Sad part is some of these guys look good, have decent jobs, , etc..

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is, if a guy is willing to learn and accept rejection/defeat, then he will already have had at least 8-10 flings by the time he's 30.

If, for any reason, the number of sex partners you have at the age of 30 is only one, I think it's a big problem, and not just in the kill count, it communicates that you've been through 30 years without learning much. And that's the real problem.

However, it's never too late to fix.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's not a complete stretch to have 10 girls ready on standby.. but I would say it's normal to have a few options. Then again every guy at 32 is not going to have what it takes to be good with women.. So many dudes out here are suffering/clueless.. Sad part is some of these guys look good, have decent jobs, , etc..
If a guy has 10 women on standby, it's most likely because half of them are not women you'd want to be seen in public with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How big of a failure is it to only have had one female in your life at 32 who had sex with you for who you are instead of ten ready at any point in time?
If you're 32 years old with a notch count of 1, it could mean many things.

32 years old and a notch count of 1 isn't awful if it's still current and the sex frequency is high.

At 30-32, my notch count was well above the notch count of the typical man in my country.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If a guy has 10 women on standby, it's most likely because half of them are not women you'd want to be seen in public with.
Nah not at all.. All you really need is social influence. Back when I was a bit younger, my friends and I had hella bitches around.. just because we were the cool kids with weed and drugs.. I had 20-30 girls numbers in my phone at a given time.. and i twas so easy to hang out wtih diff girls every week, and 80% of the time they were down to smash...

But an example of what I mean: i have another friend outside my main group of friends.. This kid was a smalltime rapper.. i mean pathetically so.. but he had ~5,000 twitter followers and always posted cool content. Not a bad lookin guy either and decent physique.. He had hella groupies hitting him up all the time to hang out... why? social influence.. lots of friends, partying all the time, had drugs/weed/ etc .. all the **** that attracts young college girls.. These chicks were mainly from the Depaul crowd.. (Chicago) notoriously known for good parties and cute chicks down to do w.e

Its really not hard man.. THe more followers you have, the more cool **** u post, u literally can easily connect with hell of girls just by having friends and doin **** that you would normally do when you're young . The more friendsa nd girls u got around u, the more weed and drugs, its so eas to get girls..

Ofc, now im older, and its not the same as I dont go crazy on social media... and settled down, gained alot of moral integrity.. etc but even more as time goes on, people can really take advantage at how superficial young women are.. at a certain age 14-22, most of these girls that liv ein big cities just care about doin cool ****, hanging out with older guys who heve alot of friends, partying, and having sex..

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Many years ago, there was an expression (or canned advice) on here called “Go F Ten Other Women” (GFTOW).

The theory was, if you hooked up with ten other women, you would no longer be bothered by rejection by a particular woman.

However, GFTOW advice was eventually abandoned because common sense suggests that most guys struggling with one chick probably can’t pull ten more lol.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30% of men currently didnt get laid in the last year...the others beside the top 10% are probably either in a relationship or trying to break a dry spell.

A 32 yrs old man that has 10 women in stand-by available to him probably sits in the top 10% LMS and is actively working to keep such number.

Most men dont even reach that number of sexual partners in a life time.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago, there was an expression (or canned advice) on here called “Go F Ten Other Women” (GFTOW).

The theory was, if you hooked up with ten other women, you would no longer be bothered by rejection by a particular woman.

However, GFTOW advice was eventually abandoned because common sense suggests that most guys struggling with one chick probably can’t pull ten more lol.
It's not a bad advice though.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 women at any given point?

Unless you are a rapper, actor, or celebrity, OR the girls are HB1-4 and low-quality, I don't see how spinning 10 plates is feasible or realistic.

I usually carry 3 or 4 max at any given point. Sometimes it's 0 and then back to building a pipeline again.

Also, you wouldn't want to direct your energy and resources like that. You gotta leave lots of room for yourself.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had three over the summer, and it was exhausting.