"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

300 Approaches = 1 Lay

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
cool. As I say, if we're talking about a 'cold' approach, that's still better than most PUA coaches I can think of. I take it you have very good looks on your side. I'm happy for you :)
We all have our own race to win/battles to fight!
My brother is very handsome and recently started approaching and he is also maybe pushing 1 in 30 odd or so, so far which, again, is better than someone like Tom Torerro who has been coaching cold approach pickup for like 15 years lol
Yes being handsome is a plus.

But of more importance is presence.

That's where many fail to create or lack.

Btw fvck those PUA's they're a bunch of Fvcking Liars who's selling bullshiet
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Btw fvck those PUA's they're a bunch of Fvcking Liars who's selling bullshiet
They probably do lie, but then, their numbers still aren't as impressive as yours! lol
So if anything, they should probably 'up' their lying game and claim to bang 1 in 3 on a cold approach or something. Would certainly sound better!
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
1st you say it's impossible to get laid 1:1 with IOI's then your friends does it flawlessly
No. As I said in my edit, I thought he was talking about MY definition of cold approach, but he was in fact talking abot what I call a 'warm approach'. That is, WITH IOI's

And in that case, yeah, of course one should be able to bang most girls who give him an IOI. She gave him an IOI because she thinks he's hot. At that point its kind of easy street!

My friend looks like a young tom welling. He bangs every girl he opens (from a warm approach)

I'm saying its obviously impossible to get 1:1 with actual cold approach, say, on a stranger who you run up too in the street who hasn't noticed you or whatever (unless you are maybe rich and handsome and famous)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
They probably do lie, but then, their numbers still aren't as impressive as yours! lol
So if anything, they should probably 'up' their lying game and claim to bang 1 in 3 on a cold approach or something. Would certainly sound better!
Look man, I can't help you nor anyone here who's insistent that getting laid via cold approach as I proposed is useless nor useful nor gets the numbers I'm saying.

If you wish to perpetually continue with your proven 300:1 lay ratio your way and are perfectly happy then more power to you.
 

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
22
Age
34
No. As I said in my edit, I thought he was talking about MY definition of cold approach, but he was in fact talking abot what I call a 'warm approach'. That is, WITH IOI's

And in that case, yeah, of course one should be able to bang most girls who give him an IOI. She gave him an IOI because she thinks he's hot. At that point its kind of easy street!

My friend looks like a young tom welling. He bangs every girl he opens (from a warm approach)

I'm saying its obviously impossible to get 1:1 with actual cold approach, say, on a stranger who you run up too in the street who hasn't noticed you or whatever (unless you are maybe rich and handsome and famous)
agreed.
This thread was talking about cold approach, but people ruined it by taking the numbers, and comparing them with warm approach (without specifying that!) which was never what the post was about.
1 in 300 is probably normal for cold approach
And 1 in 5 or whatever is probably normal for warm approach
Obviously, a very good looking guy will have much better results, but that's not in your control
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm saying its obviously impossible to get 1:1 with actual cold approach, say, on a stranger who you run up too in the street who hasn't noticed you or whatever (unless you are maybe rich and handsome and famous)
Please man don't be a fvcking nerd thats too preoccupied with terms or situations such as this.

A women in that situation has her creep, stalker, a$$hole, rapist and a whole shiet load of defences up for any man to successfully approach in that situation.

Don't fvcking tell me you motherfvckers are that stupid to approach....
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Look man, I can't help you nor anyone here who's insistent that getting laid via cold approach as I proposed is useless nor useful nor gets the numbers I'm saying.

If you wish to perpetually continue with your proven 300:1 lay ratio your way and are perfectly happy then more power to you.
No, don't get me wrong.
Your way is excellent. Waiting for girls to give you IOI's makes perfect sense (assuming one is good looking enough that that ever happens to them)
Certainly a MUCH better hit rate. 100x easier etc
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Please man don't be a fvcking nerd thats too preoccupied with terms or situations such as this.

A women in that situation has her creep, stalker, a$$hole, rapist and a whole shiet load of defences up for a total to approach in that situation.

Don't fvcking tell me you motherfvckers are that stupid to approach....
have you honestly never seen a daygame infield?!!!
People actually do this. I feel like this is no longer a game forum lol.
Everyone seems baffled about people approaching girls here at the moment
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
have you honestly never seen a daygame infield?!!!
People actually do this. I feel like this is no longer a game forum lol.
Everyone seems baffled about people approaching girls here at the moment
RSD forums shut down. There's really only rooshv forums left who have actual pickup guys/cold appraochers etc on there.
I'm not even sure what this place even is tbh
A 'game' forum where people think it's crazy too approach a girl/have never heard of daygame!! haha
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Fantastic.

Nerds zooming in terms but ignores to ask how it's done nor even bothered to learn.

They rather argue semantics as if this would increase their capacity to get laid.
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
I think we all get 'how it's done' in terms of a warm approach tbh
They think you're good looking. You know they think this as it's obvious and so you open, escalate, and close
Same as every other guy
 

LOOKS

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Age
46
I have a 100% IOI lay rate when I get chosen by prostitutes in Thailand. They all tell me i am the chad of all chads. Then I pay them to attend college and feed their families
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
of course i've gotten that lol. I've pulled girls before believe it or not! :)

I still don't know what you're trying to argue?!

I'm not saying you're a virgin lol. If you're decent looking, yes, girls will give you IOI's and from there, obviously it's hard to NOT get laid with her

(although I don't find Asians hot tbh. She's decent enough, though. Personal preference and all that)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
of course i've gotten that lol. I've pulled girls before believe it or not! :)

I still don't know what you're trying to argue?!

I'm not saying you're a virgin lol. If you're decent looking, yes, girls will give you IOI's and from there, obviously it's hard to NOT get laid with her

(although I don't find Asians hot tbh. She's decent enough, though. Personal preference and all that)
That's an example from a cold approach.

She's a student whilst I'm a man well into his 40's.

I pull women to me just by having presence.

Do you know what's that?
 

LOOKS

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Age
46
I have a 100% success rate with every woman that chooses me first for sex when they approach me as I lounge on my yacht.

It's easy when you understand how this game works.

Call prostitute. Leave tip on table.
 

LOOKS

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Men well into their 40s consistantly get approached and chosen by much younger women or questionable women /ladyboy when they have their presence in S.E Asia or third world countries in red light districts.

Learn how the game is played. You pay for their college because they tell you they are a student.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top