Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

300 Approaches = 1 Lay

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what other traits out of interest? Like humour and stuff? And even with them traits, you'd still never be in teh top 10% of men by your definition, no?. Like, You'd still look the same, lol
And if you're saying that them 'traits' CAN move you into the 'top 10%' even without good looks, then isn't that what 'game' is and thus, no need to rely on social circle? You can cold approach a girl and show her your good traits, no?
Positive attitude, stable & strong career, and the very much underrated CHEMISTRY which means you have similar convictions, interests, and humor, can lead to a man attracting women way above his SMV.

In a cold approach, a conversation is a time commitment that many women just don’t feel like committing to, so many women will shut you down before you open your mouth. That’s why cold approach numbers tend to be low.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m a super conservative worst-case scenario guy, so I see it this way...

If a guy is average to ugly (yet horny AF lol), it could be a useful “tool” to tell him that he needs (worst-case) 300 approaches to score.

Then he will be extremely patient and won’t put much emphasis on any one approach or rejection. If he scores after say 50 approaches, great. But at least he’s mentally prepared for the long haul.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s 100% bull****. Lie to yourself, not the whole forum. No one has a 1:1 ratio.
I know you're never had surprised visits by women to ur crib nor to ur hotel room in the dead of the night.

Nor have you had ur girlfriend sworn bffs hit on you when she's not around.

And its near impossible for you to ever experience the sexual attraction and attempts of your girlfriend own sister on you.

That's why you'd never believe it's possible of what men similar to me could do or make a woman feel.

And its not my fault that u don't get to experience it.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's with the approaches - you position yourself in the right place along with the rest of the characteristics that need complement you so that the approach cancels its self out on both sides.
They can approach you as long as you have that attraction pull - especially on nights out. even had one asked me buy me a drink - said if you buy me one first - then she proceeded to feel my balls - I said water then? smiling at her lolol so funny. fake eyelashes and all. jaysus. point being you let them approach you fvuk approaching them to the point of rejection. it won't work.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah just to add more salt to those wounded ego's.

I don't even get my dates or lays from OLD...

Impossible right?

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is load o crap. Id say high proportion of men are relying on OLD and not going old school which works best but to scared to do it properly.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo it depends on the definition of approach, if you think saying hi is an approachbthen maybe 300 is not that farfetched.

Also depends on how you select your target, if you approach every women without any signs of interest you ratio is gonna be lower.

I like signs of interest like a smile, eye contact or proximity.

I woud say on hot approach % would be much higher.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
with a drink involved Lamath odds on results are higher. Interest skyrocket with 18-25s keep mystery and confidence is key DGAF - holy hell they sense that and hate losing to that then that's when they initiate kino on nights out.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it 300 approaches from one night out at one place e.g night club or throughout a month then if the women dont know each other odds all get somewhere.. but my mind would be burnt out with ground hog day.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you're never had surprised visits by women to ur crib nor to ur hotel room in the dead of the night.
DJs are too busy for surprise visits. Sorry bud, if you can entertain same day visits you are no where near abundance. If the chicks I’m ****ing showed up at my crib tonight I wouldn’t even be there. You just outed yourself. Much to learn.

Serenity

Reaction score
Interesting hot take. The guest on Face_LMS thinks the average guy needs to approach 300 women to get 1 lay. Not with a hot girl, but with any girl. What's your experience with cold approaching? Is he right?
Oh, I'm late to this party. I didn't bother wasting 30+ minutes of my life listening to this, but of your tl;dw is correct then this guy is totally wrong.

300:1 is an insane amount. The thing I want to focus on with this is the way of thinking. It's guys who think they can solve any kind of social problem with math and logic. You can apply it to physical phenomenons, but once you step into the human mind it all goes out the window. Human interaction is not easily quantifiable, you can't do simple logic on it and you just can't do science the same way you can do science on most other things.

Some guys probably will have that bad success rate, but the reason for it is probably themselves. Some guys who think a particular way are completely unaware of how their way of being is the cause of failure and in denial when confronted with it. They cannot be argued with and it will take a defeat that takes them to rock bottom for them to even have a chance to understand what they did wrong. Some guys are more lost in life than they dare to admit.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with a drink involved Lamath odds on results are higher. Interest skyrocket with 18-25s keep mystery and confidence is key DGAF - holy hell they sense that and hate losing to that then that's when they initiate kino on nights out.
Lol idk about drinking, i score but with lower quality.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like there's a distortion of facts here and perhaps a misunderstanding.

I readily stated and admitted I would get lousy return rates on cold approach when there's NO IL from women.

And since I only approach women with high IL then my chances to get laid would be pretty high. I've stated it's 1:3 and this would be extremely normal under that circumstances.

How can a man fail so much with a woman who already had high IL? It's near high impossible to fail which is why I said I'm frustrated when I do fail.

You guys might be wondering how I get so much opportunities without using OLD or even stalking the club scene...

It's because I have a large social circle and its women themselves who puts me there.

Even when I'm lazing around the yacht club on my boat, young bored girls who's seen me around there will strike up conversations to quench their curiosity of that mystery man who doesn't hit on them — that's when game comes into play.

Do you boys understand this concept?

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when I'm lazing around the yacht club on my boat, young bored girls who's seen me around there will strike up conversations to quench their curiosity of that mystery man who doesn't hit on them — that's when game comes into play.
That can translate to any setting is public with female interest with money and boats are money. but you didn't hit on them they came to you. that is also my point. game absolutely works there. you position yourself in the right places. approaches don't work - unless prior knowledge of you. you might get a girl flustered and flattered then bye bye. they want to do the pursuing. its nuts I know.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That can translate to any setting is public with female interest with money and boats are money. but you didn't hit on them they came to you. that is also my point. game absolutely works there. you position yourself in the right places. approaches don't work - unless prior knowledge of you. you might get a girl flustered and flattered then bye bye. they want to do the pursuing. its nuts I know.
Yes. It's women who does most of the chasing actually but it's done covertly so it doesn't come across as them chasing.

If you were to check my various field reports posted in the past within this forum, you will find its women INVITING me out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So by the time you hit 300 approaches, you ego is probably sunk lower than the Titanic that you would settle for any woman that's willing to give you validation, and it's not that you are getting better with women, it's because you are wearing yourself down, getting more and more frustrated that you eventually give up and just settle with any woman who is willing to take you on. It's a process of torture to end up dumpster diving at the end of the day to salvage what little ego you have after all of that, and then worry if you are dealing with a crazy woman or get an S.T.D. That sounds more black-pill then red-pill.

This is the main reason why I quit online dating or aggressively pursuing women about a year ago. Unless your SMV is high enough to get a quality woman in the first place then you are basically doomed. The woman I ended up settling with just to get relationship experience was a disaster, either a woman who had kids, or a woman who divorced her ex-husband in a toxic sort of way, etc... because every other nice girl ignored me or rejected me so you end up settling for garbage. It's just better to opt out because it's even worst when a poor quality type of woman can not work out at the end of the day because we all have limits.

So, if you have to do 300 approaches to settle for one lay with anyone MTGOW monk-mode sounds better.
Opt out while you work on personal development. You should lightly socialize and stay on purpose. Have standards.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If it's not cold and you not pulling numbers and she sending clear IOIs ratio is 1:1.
Let's say you backseatjuan is sitting down alone at say Starbucks and find a woman sending strong signals that she find you attractive..

You then return strong eye contact that makes her self conscious and even blush..

Add some more body language flirting then cold approach her when your gut tells you it's time, what's your chances?

With ur personality I'm certain you score higher.