300 Approaches = 1 Lay

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that’s the way the world works. It’s hard for hot guys to nail hot girls; if you’re ugly it will be very hard. Either better yourself or lower your expectations.
You can get pity-lays if you are ugly though, so wouldn't that make it easier that way?

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Think Todd say's he bangs like 1 in 15? (probably lying though)
Max in his uncut infield from one of his 'full nights' in hos product seemed too approach about 40 girls on one night before he got lucky, and he's handsome
Kong from simple pickup filmed himself approaching for hours. Approach tonnes of girls and didn't get CLOSE to a lay lol.
What's happened to all the actual gamers who approach? This forum seems to just be dreamer kids now!

Last edited:

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think anybody here is talking about cold approach. It's changes everything.
1 in 30 is better than most pro PUA's.
1 in 50 would be exceptionally good. Would need good looks and good game
Take some random guy on the street and see how many COLD approaches it takes him to BANG some hot girl who doesn't pre-select him, and we'd be looking at like 500+ approaches. Maybe even thousands
COLD approach. I don't think anyone on this forum does that tbh lol
A million times this, lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1 in 50? What in the holy hell. That’s outrageous. If you can string a sentence together, have average looks (which is the vast majority), and know basic female knowledge you can get laid with ease. especially on apps like tinder or bumble.
They're talking about women who has low to almost no IL whatsoever towards them in the beginning and turning it around with some strong game.

Expectations to get laid almost immediately will produce high failure rate as those women has their creep/stalker defences up at approach.

But it's still possible with good game, just expect high failure rates.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to give you an idea, I was reading the book today of someone who claims to be like, one of the best there is, and he talks about approaching like 5 girls per night, goinng out twice per week, and expecting to get laid with 2-3 girls in the 9-10 range per month, i think
If this is true (which it isn’t, he just wanted to sell you the book) this is far more impressive than my numbers. I’m lucky if I SEE a 9/10, much less take one down. I maybe had 2 or 3 of those in my life.

I start from the top and work my way down. I identify the hottest girl in the bar, approach, and if that fails (which it usually does) I work down until I’m talking to girls who are “acceptable” (5s and 6s). Some nights I look around and know I could sleep with 3 or 4 girls if I wanted to, other nights I strike out. It happens. Thus, I get laid with a new girl at least once every two outings.

Look, hot girls can be fun, it’s nice to have a completely effortless rock hard erection, but sleeping with one is not the end all be all. I slept with the hottest girl at the bar on Wednesday (she was like an 8+) and did not feel any different the next day. Stop trying to use hot women to validate yourself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Characternote has interesting numbers. (I don't personally do pre-maritial sex thing so my approaches with that type of intent will be zero for now, but it doesn't stop me from speculating on the "what if" scenarios, or approaching this purely academically) I don't know how he would have the resilience

What he has contributed to this thread is on an atomic level because he's ugly, he's approaching women who have not pre-selected him, and then eventually strikes it lucky with a barely legal goddess. If this is not newsworthy then I don't know what is. This guy would have to have allot of inner game to go through that much rejection, hoops, etc... see Chads/Chadlites effortlessly pick-up the same type of women while you are going home alone night, after, night, month after month, until eventually, you strike it lucky.

I want to know what keeps this guy motivated to do that many approaches, and what are the worst types of rejections that he has encountered?

Maybe this poster can set a new-bar and challenge anyone who says they are too ugly to get laid, or the effort is not worth it at the end of the day if you are not happy with who you get laid with.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most ridiculous part about this is if characternote was asked by an ugly girl, “how many approaches would it take me to get a Chad?” He’d tell her to either better herself or lower her expectations. But somehow he has decided he deserves 9s and 10s

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of lies in this thread. Even the best looking or richest man in the world will not have a 1:3 ratio. If you’re laying 1:50 hotties you’re doing well.
At last. I honestly feel like i'm talking too a bunch of edgy teens from lookism at the moment. I need to take a break from this forum lol

People should try to find similar threads from like masf forums etc when people actually approached to get an idea of 'real' numbers

And who said anything about 9's and 10's? I'm happy with anything over a 7. And i'm not about to get a load of plastic surgery to 'better myself' lol

Anyway, i'm done with this thread. I guess we can all agree to disagree!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A bunch of lies in this thread. Even the best looking or richest man in the world will not have a 1:3 ratio. If you’re laying 1:50 hotties you’re doing well.
Your 1:100 lay from your own social circle could only mean that u r deemed to be of really super low smv that only the most desperate of women will even consider you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 1:100 lay from your own social circle could only mean that u r deemed to be of really super low smv that only the most desperate of women will even consider you.
Bullshyt. There’s no need to inflate one’s own numbers. As I said earlier, it comes down to smv of both the girl and guy, logistics, age, and just pure luck. You will never bang 1:3 women.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At last. I honestly feel like i'm talking too a bunch of edgy teens from lookism at the moment. I need to take a break from this forum lol

People should try to find similar threads from like masf forums etc when people actually approached to get an idea of 'real' numbers

And who said anything about 9's and 10's? I'm happy with anything over a 7. And i'm not about to get a load of plastic surgery to 'better myself' lol

Anyway, i'm done with this thread. I guess we can all agree to disagree!
YOU said something about 9s and 10s, so stop moving the goalposts. And that’s great that you can stoop as low as 7s (aka top 10% of women on the market.) Are you in the top 10% of men? No? Then stop pretending like you’re entitled to it.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
so this is a 'how good looking are you?' thread, basically.
I think a very good looking guy could bang like 1 in 10 'hot' girls

Although don't forget that some people (obviously not on this forum and thread, and not necessarily me either) believe that with 'game' you don't need to be good looking (top 10% of men) to bang hot girls

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshyt. There’s no need to inflate one’s own numbers. As I said earlier, it comes down to smv of both the girl and guy, logistics, age, and just pure luck. You will never bang 1:3 women.
Some men I know even has a consistency of 1:1...

And yet u r here with a 1:100 success rate trying to teach me game?

Don't even try going there..

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a break guys

1:1 p4p never fail..

Just fvck it!

Stress will kiII you, be careful.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so this is a 'how good looking are you?' thread, basically.
I think a very good looking guy could bang like 1 in 10 'hot' girls

Although don't forget that some people (obviously not on this forum and thread, and not necessarily me either) believe that with 'game' you don't need to be good looking (top 10% of men) to bang hot girls
You don’t NEED to be a hot dude but the point is that if a hot girl is constantly approached by hot dudes, you’ll need to give her a hell of a reason to hook up with you if you’re not. That’s why social circle is much more effective because it means she can get to know your other traits. The problem is that some guys on this forum are probably very negative and toxic when you get to know them, so they do even worse than you’d assume on the surface.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
You don’t NEED to be a hot dude but the point is that if a hot girl is constantly approached by hot dudes, you’ll need to give her a hell of a reason to hook up with you if you’re not. That’s why social circle is much more effective because it means she can get to know your other traits. The problem is that some guys on this forum are probably very negative and toxic when you get to know them, so they do even worse than you’d assume on the surface.
what other traits out of interest? Like humour and stuff? And even with them traits, you'd still never be in teh top 10% of men by your definition, no?. Like, You'd still look the same, lol
And if you're saying that them 'traits' CAN move you into the 'top 10%' even without good looks, then isn't that what 'game' is and thus, no need to rely on social circle? You can cold approach a girl and show her your good traits, no?