Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30+ Guys, when was the last time you were with an attractive woman

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By attractive I mean long hair, hygiene, and makes efforts to look pretty. I think it gets a lot harder to get with attractive women when you're older.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
By attractive I mean long hair, hygiene, and makes efforts to look pretty. I think it gets a lot harder to get with attractive women when you're older.
If you are not getting ***** consistently maybe you should try LTR instead of spinning plates. Preferably pull a girl who both passes the boner test and has a higher sex drive than you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She will cheat
Oh, you are one of those guys:

- All women cheat
- Virgin girls who are 18 or older dont exist.
- All women lie about their notch count. Scratch that, all women lie in general.

etc

If you are her 1st boyfriend, its highly improbable she will cheat. Same thing if you are at the top of her Desdinova´s High Score List. Most women are just not gonna risk it. If LTR is not for you, that´s cool, but you dont have to be so pessimistic.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, you are one of those guys:

- All women cheat
- Virgin girls who are 18 or older dont exist.
- All women lie about their notch count. Scratch that, all women lie in general.

etc
Like Dr .House said "Everybody lies"

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Like Dr .House said "Everybody lies"
But they dont lie all the time. Something has to be true. What´s the point of a Discussion Forum, or the point of discussing anything if "she could be lying".

I would even say, in a way, women do not lie. Through their words? Sure, Its always a possibility, but one of the 1st things you learn in so Suave is to Ignore what a girl says and pay attention to their actions.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would even say, in a way, women do not lie. Through their words? Sure, Its always a possibility, but one of the 1st things you learn in so Suave is to Ignore what a girl says and pay attention to their actions.
I'd agree... When the context is interpersonal relations. There is no need to lie when there's ever shifting goal posts(emotions and interpretations of them).