"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

3 way phone calls

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I know I shouldn't really post before reading the bibles. But I had a question on what to do when on a 3 way fone call. My friends see that I don't get that many grls so they usually try to hookme up by them calling a girl then want me to talk to her on the phone. I have a hard time talking on the phone. I usually just choke up or freeze up for second. What should I do. I know I know Read the bible but I have finals and stuff so I can't read the bible right now but when it's over and summer here Da Kid iz goin B DA Pimp
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
The first thing you have to do is read the bible. Read all you can about phone calls. Not only that, you have to read pretty much everything cause the dj bible is probably the best source for any problem you have. If she is trying to hook you up with someone else, she is obviously trying to get rid of her. But look it at the bright side. If she is hooking you up you might get someone better than her. Also if she wants to do the threeway phone sh*t just hang up and call the other girl. I hope that helped:D
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
well it's one of my guy friends hooking me up with a girl sorry for not making that clear in the first post
 

taqueso

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
the middle of nowhere
Could you just be introduced to them in person instead of over the phone? That seems like it would be much more natural.
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Usually these girls like to meet over the phone or online bullshi den like meet in public or just meet up at parties n shi but I don't really go to parties
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

taqueso

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
the middle of nowhere
Originally posted by DA KID
Usually these girls like to meet over the phone or online bullshi den like meet in public or just meet up at parties n shi but I don't really go to parties
Sorry to hijak your thread and I promise not to post in it anymore, but why not start going to parties if that is where the girls are at?
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
No problem with the hijcack that's why I'm here to improve my confidence and self esteem cause I don't like to go to parties was their alot of people for some reason cause like I'm just scared what people think sometimes but I got to leave the puss ass attitude forever and just live life
 
Top