Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3-some Trend

Reaction score
If she wants to bring à guy.. another d... it means she's sexually unsatisfied

Her unsatisfaction leads her to wonder what's the other D feel like

She was 100% satisfied, she would ask to bring a girl

In our modern society, however, it's so easy to get distracted
do you know of a good way to suggest this to a LTR gf? or am I about to get the crushing blow that she is faking it for me?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
1. Because she isn't going to be excited when you want to go fuhk some other girl.

So you make majority of your decisions based on the reaction of what a woman your involved with gives you?

2. Because she can't have sechs with a random dude with out getting attached.

You do see a bunch of women fighting over one guy out here right who's having sex with multiple women right? You do understand if she wants to have sex with a random dude and gets attached to him in spite of being attached to you it wasn't because you had sex with another woman right?

3. Because women have sechs to fulfill emotional needs. She needs to have those needs met thru you, not some other dude. Same reason oribiters are not a good idea.

I'm not arguing the character of the woman being right or wrong...my question was why would it bother him. You can't keep a woman emotionally attached with JUST sex. A woman's needs do not funnel through just sex...If her emotional needs aren't being met, I as a betting man would put all my chips on the sex being like 5% to a woman.

4. Women aren't mentally or physically equipped to sport fuhk like men can. The more dudes she has, the more emotional baggage she has and the more of a mess she turns into. All of that random cahk leaves a lasting emotional imprint on her heart and mind. Its never positive either.

Again...that should BOTHER the guy, why?

5. Women bond thru sechs. I don't want my girl bonding with some other dude.

Women bond through sex with THE MEN THEY FEEL THE URGE TO BOND WITH. Having sex with another girl doesn't flip a switch on a female to instantly bond with a guy in revenge sex.

are you okay with your girl taking random cahk?

I buy condoms and I wear them in 2017
Actually men bond thru sex more than women. A women must already feel some type of connection before she has sex with a man but a man actually feels more connected once he has sex without the need for there to have been any connection previously other than him thinking she is hot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MFM threesomes have been more common that MFF threesomes for a long time.

More men are willing to do that than women. It makes it the lower hanging fruit of threesome varieties.

The husband or boyfriend in this is a cuck.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you know of a good way to suggest this to a LTR gf? or am I about to get the crushing blow that she is faking it for me?
If you didn't pick a girl kinky/open minded enough to do a threesome from the beginning you may have lost. But theres no way to know unless you ask (ask when shes drunk too)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you said, with men becoming more effeminate, it's not so surprising this is a rising trend. I can't imagine most masculine men being willing to participate in a MMF threesome (what they used to call a "devil's threesome" here, lol), or allow another male on his territory banging his wife.

Also, there's the increase of the "hookup" culture, and the continued deterioration of traditional values, so again it's not surprising to see other people being brought into the marriage bed.

Personally, I've never been into the group sex thing, but YMMV.

I think there is another aspect to this.. Married guys having there wives banged buy other dudes is just fukin cuck.

But there is an element of power involved.. For example having a plate who is so submissive that you can have her fuked by several of your mates and not give a crap because she is a slvt lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a built alpha with a nine inch **** who allow that. It's because of his excess confidence and he wants her to have fun.
Just because he's "built" and has a nine inch **** (I assume you know the the precise measurement from personal experience) does not mean that he's an alpha. In fact, he could very well be gay.

No mentally healthy heterosexual man would have a threesome that involves his GF/wife and another man. That kind of activity simply cannot be enjoyed by someone with a properly functioning brain.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because he's "built" and has a nine inch **** (I'm assuming you know the the precise measurement from personal experience) does not mean that he's an alpha. In fact, he could very well be gay.
From women speak. He's a very secure and masculine man. I guess their "swingers".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because he's "built" and has a nine inch **** (I assume you know the the precise measurement from personal experience) does not mean that he's an alpha. In fact, he could very well be gay.

No mentally healthy heterosexual man would have a threesome that involves his GF/wife and another man. That kind of activity simply cannot be enjoyed by someone with a properly functioning brain.
I agree with your last statements.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most threesomes are MFF in my opinion. Most women if they suggest it bring another woman into the bedroom.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cuckoldry and should NEVER be done. You are an evolutionary loser if you do it
Period
What if they are the other guy with an established married or non-married couple? That's known as the bull. The bull may not be an evolutionary loser.

Some MFM 3somes also happen randomly. I've heard of anecdotes from trusted sources of a woman meeting 2 guy friends at a bar and them having a threesome that night.

The ideal threesome is MFF.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they are the other guy with an established married or non-married couple? That's known as the bull. The bull may not be an evolutionary loser.

Some MFM 3somes also happen randomly. I've heard of anecdotes from trusted sources of a woman meeting 2 guy friends at a bar and them having a threesome that night.

The ideal threesome is MFF.
Well, obviously if you are the male impregnating a woman pairbonded with another male, then you are hitting an evolutionary jackpot. Passing on your genetics without need of any parental investment on your part.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, obviously if you are the male impregnating a woman pairbonded with another male, then you are hitting an evolutionary jackpot. Passing on your genetics without need of any parental investment on your part.
My guess is that impregnation would be very rare in these MFM threesomes. I have a few reasons for thinking this.

1. Birth control: A lot of women under 40 are on birth control. There are times where condoms are used in condoms with birth control during threesomes. This might be more applicable in the random threesomes that don't involve a committed couple. Even in the ones that do, I would think that the topic of birth control and condoms would be discussed.
2. The established married couples doing these are often older too. Swingers' clubs are notorious for being mostly middle-aged, ie 40-60 year olds. Many of these women are too old to get impregnated.

Is two couples swinging cuckery or not?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too hung up on labels. Regardless of whether it's technically "cuckery", it is not natural for a man to be cool with sharing his mate. Period. End of story.
I would not share my mate. I have not done it either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too hung up on labels. Regardless of whether it's technically "cuckery", it is not natural for a man to be cool with sharing his mate. Period. End of story.
Most of us aren't wired for it. Other men use women to gain favor, cash and to manipulate others

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is two couples swinging cuckery or not?
In the fetish sense you aren't being cucked unless you like to be cheated on. Meaning you just watch or jerk off or provide snacks. If you're banging another girl yourself then you're not getting off to being cheated on/humiliated/your wife being a wh0re

In the ancient pejorative sense you're not being cucked unless you are being screwed over. The term was about women getting pregnant from another guy and tricking the hapless husband/boyfriend into raising it. So you're only being cucked if she somehow gets you to agree to some ridiculous bad deal like weekly MMF threesomes so you can get MFF on your birthday only.

Note: none of this is an endorsement or disavowal of any lifestyle. If its not my relationship and no one is getting hurt anyone can do whatever they want. I laugh at cucks but I have no beef with them. And I think swingers get a fair trade.

Reaction score
If you didn't pick a girl kinky/open minded enough to do a threesome from the beginning you may have lost. But theres no way to know unless you ask (ask when shes drunk too)
true, shes submissive and loves tf out of me so i def can see it as possible