Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3-some Trend

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen/heard more and more married couples having 3-somes than ever before. In the 4 cases I personally know about, its always with another man. The husband is all about his wife getting railed by another dude. As for the woman, it seems this is the new way for her to become involved with another dude and not put her marriage at risk. I usually hear grumblings of unhappiness in the marriage from the woman which always proceeds the 3-some. Perhaps its a new form of branch swinging?

Another aspect of this matches what we see in the dating world as well. Women are gaining more power/control/$$$. Females are getting away with more as they become more masculine. Men are becoming less masculine as they compromise their manhood to appease their woman. Most are oblivious to the mental effects of what is going on.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not into it. A 3 way kiss with 2 hot girls is fun, but if you take it further it becomes live cheating at some level. It's only good if you don't care about either girl - at all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a built alpha with a nine inch **** who allow that. It's because of his excess confidence and he wants her to have fun.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I personally know of one married couple that went threeway with another man. In less than a year she was a cheating branch swinger with some random guy and out of the marriage. If she's bored, an experience like that gives her some excitement. Up to her what she does with it after that.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen/heard more and more married couples having 3-somes than ever before. In the 4 cases I personally know about, its always with another man. The husband is all about his wife getting railed by another dude.
As you said, with men becoming more effeminate, it's not so surprising this is a rising trend. I can't imagine most masculine men being willing to participate in a MMF threesome (what they used to call a "devil's threesome" here, lol), or allow another male on his territory banging his wife.

Also, there's the increase of the "hookup" culture, and the continued deterioration of traditional values, so again it's not surprising to see other people being brought into the marriage bed.

Personally, I've never been into the group sex thing, but YMMV.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously I do not care one bit about having a 3sum with a chick... whether it's with 2 chicks, or I bang her with another dude..

To me if she is a plate.. then all is game..

That being said in a relationship type situation I would NEVER consider it.. as many problems can arise from this kind of venture.

Girls who are curious about trying threesomes seems to be on the INCREASE, I have come across this many times especially with online chicks..

They have either already tried it.. Or they are considering try it.

Would you consider this a red flag? Or should we start to accept this kind of behaviour from girls as the norm these days??

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This SERIOUSLY ****s with my psyche a whole lot. It goes COMPLETELY against nature. The exact polar opposite. A three son with 2 women is much more acceptable because it's more natural. Throughout history men have occasionally had multiple women at a time, or none at all. Women always stuck to one man though. It goes back to the old saying on here that women would rather share a winner than have a loser all to herself.

This is society's way of reversing the roles to break people down so that they're easier to control. What they don't realize though is that this will cause society to crumble. It always has. History has a problem of repeating itself.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it in a relationship, if you are close with your girl in connection you will fck it up. Very few can survive this and stay close. Trust me on that.

What your doing is giving her a one way ticket out and do whatever she feels like doing to you.
Your advice is welcome...but my question is a inner one so hear me out....

...why?

If you are giving her a one way ticket to **** with other guys...what's so wrong with that?

This is more of a question to question your inner game and awaken you from Beauty and the Beast but I genuinely want to know why...other than diseases etc....why that would bother you?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice is welcome...but my question is a inner one so hear me out....

...why?

If you are giving her a one way ticket to **** with other guys...what's so wrong with that?

This is more of a question to question your inner game and awaken you from Beauty and the Beast but I genuinely want to know why...other than diseases etc....why that would bother you?
I am in an LTR with a hot blonde, I told her I wanted threesomes after I snooped and looked at her cell phone,she agreed and is looking for another girl for us to have fun with,she is bi...and in the beginning of the relationship asked me if I would consider a threesome, I said yes...let her bring it up....I believe that me and my girlfriend love each other,we have a special relationship,but it shows her that I know what she is up to and will walk at any moment if disrespect rears it's ugly head.She also knows that I am searching and already have several candidates lined up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

why that would bother you?
1. Because she isn't going to be excited when you want to go fuhk some other girl.
2. Because she can't have sechs with a random dude with out getting attached.
3. Because women have sechs to fulfill emotional needs. She needs to have those needs met thru you, not some other dude. Same reason oribiters are not a good idea.
4. Women aren't mentally or physically equipped to sport fuhk like men can. The more dudes she has, the more emotional baggage she has and the more of a mess she turns into. All of that random cahk leaves a lasting emotional imprint on her heart and mind. Its never positive either.
5. Women bond thru sechs. I don't want my girl bonding with some other dude.

@kenpiffyjr are you okay with your girl taking random cahk?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. Because she isn't going to be excited when you want to go fuhk some other girl.
My girl told me that she is OK with a threesome (with another girl) as long as I don't kiss her on the mouth during sex...I agreed...threesomes can work,I have done it before but communication is the key,your girl has to be cool with it.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Because she isn't going to be excited when you want to go fuhk some other girl.

So you make majority of your decisions based on the reaction of what a woman your involved with gives you?

2. Because she can't have sechs with a random dude with out getting attached.

You do see a bunch of women fighting over one guy out here right who's having sex with multiple women right? You do understand if she wants to have sex with a random dude and gets attached to him in spite of being attached to you it wasn't because you had sex with another woman right?

3. Because women have sechs to fulfill emotional needs. She needs to have those needs met thru you, not some other dude. Same reason oribiters are not a good idea.

I'm not arguing the character of the woman being right or wrong...my question was why would it bother him. You can't keep a woman emotionally attached with JUST sex. A woman's needs do not funnel through just sex...If her emotional needs aren't being met, I as a betting man would put all my chips on the sex being like 5% to a woman.

4. Women aren't mentally or physically equipped to sport fuhk like men can. The more dudes she has, the more emotional baggage she has and the more of a mess she turns into. All of that random cahk leaves a lasting emotional imprint on her heart and mind. Its never positive either.

Again...that should BOTHER the guy, why?

5. Women bond thru sechs. I don't want my girl bonding with some other dude.

Women bond through sex with THE MEN THEY FEEL THE URGE TO BOND WITH. Having sex with another girl doesn't flip a switch on a female to instantly bond with a guy in revenge sex.

are you okay with your girl taking random cahk?

I buy condoms and I wear them in 2017

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken Iffy.....you think a lot like a woman. This is the 2nd time I've noticed it.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome. And you just throw insults in a reply without any insight or commentary to prove your point.

Walks like a duck...

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't appeal to me one bit. Unfortunately I'm very possessive / protective over the girl I'm with, ha.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who likes running trains on females with other dudes, could there be something more to that or am I over thinking it?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken Iffy- you asked the original question, I answered it. I offered my opinion that your replies were on par with how a female would think and that rattled your cage. The insight that led me to my conclusion is simply in your reply.

Care to explain why its such a good idea to loan your girl out so some dude so he can bust a nut all over her? That's the idea you seem to promote.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not for me, ever. Never have, never will. The idea of another chick is gross to me & the idea of 2 dudes is equally icky.

I would think there is too much opportunity for personal hurt for all involved, it strikes me as high risk behavior & destroys intimacy.

Some people may have different views and I am anything but prude...I just think it unwise in a relationship context above and beyond the total lack of appeal to me personally.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants to bring à guy.. another d... it means she's sexually unsatisfied

Her unsatisfaction leads her to wonder what's the other D feel like

She was 100% satisfied, she would ask to bring a girl

In our modern society, however, it's so easy to get distracted