"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

3 Dogs on a Saturday Night

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
I saw something downtown a few weeks ago that looked a bit off to me.
Maybe you can analyze this scenario.

It was Saturday night about 8pm, the bars were starting to get packed and there were lots of young people everywhere.
I saw this blonde haired chick with a few tattoos on both of her shoulders wearing jean shorts, and a shorts sleeve shirt. She was about 5"4, tan and slim. Nice face and had her hair in a ponytail.
She had 3 bigs dogs on a leash that she was walking around the bar area's and around the neighborhood. They were literally pulling her weight as she was walking them.

When I saw this I immediately thought of 2 things:

1. What's a young and attractive girl like her walking dogs around on a Saturday night?
Why isn't she at the bars socializing? I mean the weekend is almost over and she's wasting her night walking dogs around. Is this common for a single person?

2. She's a dog sitter getting paid to work on a Saturday night.
At first I initially thought those were her dogs, but wasn't sure how common it is to own 3 of them.

If you saw this chick walking towards you on the sidewalk with 3 big dogs on a leash, what would you say to her?
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
#2 is certainly possible, and bringing the dogs to the bar allows her to socialize at the same time; who doesn't like to pet a nice dog?

#1 is also possible; an attractive woman doesn't have to put herself out there to get attention; attention goes to her.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
If the dogs are pulling her, then she doesnt know much about dogs. I would pet the dogs and talk to her about training collars.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
3 dogs at a party in a boat at night
 
Top